TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

In IRC and in the gifting threads I literally can't give second gens away, and there are 300 people struggling on the AP.

Halloween must just make every goofy.

I'm amazed at how many people have mentioned picking up "ugly" lineaged pumpkin or marrows.... I thought all holiday dragons were popular? I've been horribly unlucky on the AP so far, I'd LOVE an "ugly" lineaged one!

I've seen multiple blacks and vines on the AP, too. I usually scramble for those obsessively, I keep having to remind myself to leave room for Halloweens!

I have actually caught a couple and re-abandoned them. I think a lot of people are being picky because they have lineages to continue or they're just easier for trading later on.

I know I'm being super picky because of the first reason. If they were my first ever Marrows or Pumpkins, I would be happy for whatever I got, but I have CBs on my scroll so I can be more selective this time 'round.

Ugh, Blacks, lol. I know what you mean! I grabbed a CB Black earlier. Couldn't stop my finger from clicking rolleyes.gif

Caught 2 PBs last night, which I'd been hoping for (since I missed last year's drop), and a dear friend gifted me three more. I couldn't be happier, because I have lineage fodder and one to freeze too. It's more than I had before 10 p.m. my time last night.

Hopefully this year, my stupid ISP won't decide to do maintenance during the event drop. *gives them 'the look'*

I have been catching just for sport and gifting them away on the gifting thread. I have all I need and I have time to kill before the event.

...which I'm TOTALLY staying up for.

I re-abandoned a few that had ugly lineages because they just bother me. I caught some really nice ones, too, but I'm looking for a purebred.

I have actually caught a couple and re-abandoned them. I think a lot of people are being picky because they have lineages to continue or they're just easier for trading later on.

I know I'm being super picky because of the first reason. If they were my first ever Marrows or Pumpkins, I would be happy for whatever I got, but I have CBs on my scroll so I can be more selective this time 'round.

Ugh, Blacks, lol. I know what you mean! I grabbed a CB Black earlier. Couldn't stop my finger from clicking rolleyes.gif

I know I breed vines and abandon them just so people can have a go at them, sometimes. Maybe others are doing the same?

Aww man~~~ this is impossible.. even in normal days i rarely get the eggs i want.. now 300-400 viewers!!

I feel your pain.

I just saw two vampire bitten eggs...and missed them. sad.gif

Hold me.

CB Black, ah I wish never seem to be able to find them or click on them. I would love to have a CB male black.

Ah well, my holiday dragons bred well. Yes, my marrows were bred to longer lineaged dragons this year as I was breeding for myself and others of my personal lineage.

The pumpkins also bred well and there were extras abandoned.

I'm hoping to pick up one black marrow for freezing but so far they vanish pretty quick so might have to see how things go. If I must, I can wait till next year for a frozen.

I know I breed vines and abandon them just so people can have a go at them, sometimes.  Maybe others are doing the same?

Don't worry, I absolutely LOVE Blacks, but I know I can't get them right now because it's so close to Halloween and I want room for Halloweenies. That's all I meant biggrin.gif

Once Halloween is over, I'll be very happily trying to snag CB Blacks again to Glomp people with wink.gif

Definitely can't wait to breed the rest of my Marrows for other people to catch later this week. I'll be doing Marrow x Golds and Marrow x Blacks biggrin.gif

Edited by CDM

I've been sitting here for an hour trying to snatch Marrows/Pumpkins - no luck so far *wah*. I did manage to snag a white egg though, I've been wanting one for ages and couldn't help myself - now I've only got one more egg space left and I'm trying to decide whether to wait 'till the 31st or to keep on trying for a M/P D:

Edited by iZoe

This is probably going to sound kinda stupid but, the Marrow eggs I have are at 6d 1h with 550-600 views/310-325 uv's each, and they're placed in DDF and Silvi's Lair. Would they gain enough views to hatch? Should I leave them be, or add them to one more fansite? huh.gif It's just this is my first Halloween here, so actually having Holiday eggs is both exciting and worrisome at the same time ^^;

(I apologize if I'm asking this in the wrong section ^^; Just looking for advice/help)

I've been lucky with catching in the AP today. Bred a black marrow of my own, got triplets, one of which has been adopted I noticed. The other is still in waiting it seems.

And then I've managed to grab another Marrow and four pumpkins. I've been trying more for the pumpkins because I missed out on them that year, so I had none! Four should be good biggrin.gif Two for raising and two for freezing.

is it a new day in DC time? I'm bad at timing in other time zone sad.gif

In the past the cave has been on central time (about 10:30 pm right now).

Wait...now I'm second guessing myself...maybe its an hour ahead of central, making it 11:30 right now.

Edited by MollyElizbeth

ok i know we are suppose to be having an event coming up very shortly but how are we suppose to know what it is? Will TJ post something about it?

The cave is on EST/EDT time. Midnight is in less than 30 minutes.

ok i know we are suppose to be having an event coming up very shortly but how are we suppose to know what it is? Will TJ post something about it?

Usually it just starts. Like with the trick or treating last year treats/tricks just started appearing on the website.