TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Awesome!

Allready got marrow and pumpkin!

Bring on theh Halloweenz!

Edited by Iceleek

i failed at maknig a lineage iwanted cause i was accidently scroll locekd and ive missed everything decent i nthe ap scratch that i fund soem cool hellfires in the ap

Edited by thomasgold19

noooooo.... I missed the leetle tree day. sad.gif

Leetle trees are still in their spooky forms. o:

@lord_blade: Try the IRC. People will offer free Pumpkins and Marrows there. :3

Edited by Mustangs44

I love being scroll locked!! Never thought I would hear myself say that lol

And I caught a bronze and gold tinsel off the AP for a friend who had none! Yay!! Only 3.5 hours to go b4 the suprise event yippeee!!!!!

(sorry been eating fruity pebbles all day.. to much sugar)

I've finally bred all of my Halloween dragons (as well as all of my Hellfires tongue.gif) and got the following:

12 Pumpkins (10 of them were released to the AP)

Around 9 Marrows (Half have been or will be gifted) It's weird though, because one of my Marrows and their mate isn't showing any of their Marrow children on the eggs page... I know they produced too, because I just gifted the egg. Weird.

I've kept two of my Pumpkin eggs so that I can have them for a lineage of mine and I traded for some lovely twin Marrows >:] As soon as the eggs that are being gifted are off of my scroll I will be back on the hunt again.

This is my first event! Any tips for getting rares?

There's also a Halloween giving thread - try your luck there as well. wink.gif

I love being scroll locked!! Never thought I would hear myself say that lol

And I caught a bronze and gold tinsel off the AP for a friend who had none! Yay!! Only 3.5 hours to go b4 the suprise event yippeee!!!!!

(sorry been eating fruity pebbles all day.. to much sugar)

I'm debating on staying up to see what it is or just going to bed. I can't decide. >_>

Oh wait, so we can have more than two pumpkins now? (it's been a while since I was active on DC in case you couldn't tell lol)

It's weird though, because one of my Marrows and their mate isn't showing any of their Marrow children on the eggs page... I know they produced too, because I just gifted the egg. Weird.

I had a something weird like that, too. I know one of my Pumpkin pairings produced three eggs, and when I picked the one I wanted to keep it said the 1 other egg from this clutch has been abandoned. But all three are showing on her children line...?

@ Mustangs: I'm staying up. No doubt.

@ Majors: This is the happiest scroll-lock I've ever had. xd.png

I'm trying for a leetle since I lost mine in the last data loss incident. sad.gif

And whoever got my pumpkins and marrows that I had extra from breeding this morning, I hope you enjoy them!

Oh wait, so we can have more than two pumpkins now? (it's been a while since I was active on DC in case you couldn't tell lol)

Halloween dragons have no limit. :3

@MindsEye: But I have school tomorrow and I have to wake up at 6. But finding out the surprise activity is so tempting. xd.png

Yay just bred one for my mom I rather like these combos...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vUUNK

http://dragcave.net/lineage/WRF1D

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nA4tG

I think though I got a multi cluster breeding my marrows by weird stuff vs. 1 egg with marrow x marrow.. odd

anywho I think I am done catching for the day I need to eat and sleep b4 midnight so I can be ready for whatever is coming tonight! Yay! wub.gif

Those links all tell me 'You can't seem to find the dragon you're looking for. '

Those links all tell me 'You can't seem to find the dragon you're looking for. '

That just means they're fogged. c:

Trading my Marrows and Pumpkins... Making out like a Bandit with Tinsels. XD

I was much more easily catching AP Halloween Dragons last night then I am now, though. o_0;

Can't wait until the new one comes out. I absolutely LOVED the Marrows, so i'm really curious what surprise will be this new one. n_n

Is there any possible way to get more than 4 eggs at a time?

If you mean during breeding, 4 is the max for a multiclutch.

Edit: lol you probably mean scroll limits. If you have no trophy, 4 is the max eggs you can have at once.

Edited by Mustangs44

After doing some quick math (more like counting egg slots x'3), I figure by/on Halloween, I'll be egg-locked again x3 That is, if I'm quick enough to grab the new eggs xd.png I hope my plan works, though it all comes down to luck, and fast clicking x3