TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Yes! Victory with my pumpkins, 2/2 and one marrow! Thanks people who gave me them :3

Edit: Mine aren't getting many views at all, but I have them on three fansites O.o still watching them, just in case, because you never know... O.O

Edit Edit: Just ate my words, my pumpkin fell ill xP

Edited by NivaTheDragonQueen

one of my Marrows has just fallen ill dry.gif though I have not put my eggs into hatcheries

Okay, just one more 2nd gen PB Marrow and one more 2nd gen PB Pumpkin, and then I'm all set for the rest of the week. *crosses fingers that she will catch them in the remaining 10 hours of this day* happy.gif

Aww... I'm in here after work (12hours), and what I see? - Massive pile of eggs. - I sad. Haven't holi-dragons this year... again. sad.gif Can someone help me, please?

Anyone wants a pumpkin..? I'll give it to ya for a Tinsel...

Please use the existing trading/gifting topics in Site Discussions.

Aww... I'm in here after work (12hours), and what I see? - Massive pile of eggs. - I sad. Haven't holi-dragons this year... again. sad.gif Can someone help me, please?

Why don't you pop over to the Trading section? There are a couple of gifting threads there that you could probably sign up on. Or see if you have any eggs that people might want to trade for.

Why don't you pop over to the Trading section? There are a couple of gifting threads there that you could probably sign up on. Or see if you have any eggs that people might want to trade for.

Because my english bad, and I really tired. I do not know how long I can sit here. (My) Life is sux. But I try... Thanks.

Edited by Niszrok

There are past Halloween eggs in the AP--- Pumpkins and Black Marrows , you just have to refresh madly and have quick reflexes.

This years dragons will not be released until the 31st

But you said you bred yourself right away to fulfill an IOU, we others are doing just the same. I am not sure why it deems me as an attempt to tell people that is wrong if you are doing it yourself? :3

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...en=4&mate=fN3R1

I hope they will like each other ohmy.gif

But why everyone has to fulfil their IOUs right during the first minutes of breeding, as we have 6 days to do it? blink.gif

That's what I don't understand.

And I did it today, not during the first minutes wink.gif

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

Ooh, I don't stand a chance against the other 300 people looking for the same eggs as I am. sad.gif

But I will sit here all day until I finally grab at least one Pumpkin and Black Marrow egg, I hope I have luck with that.

I was suggesting to breed during the day, not at night. If someone could think to delay and breed the day after rather than straight on midnight would be really nice, as in every event almost everyone breed in the same hour and cut off a lot of people that can't be online for time issue sad.gif

I have only bred one of my Halloween dragons so far, to fulfill an IOU.

That was this morning around 8:45am, which was a convenient time for the person I owed. We had an agreement that if it was a multiclutch she'd try to catch one from the AP (I'd tell her when I was abandoning and she'd click all Marrow eggs in the AP then), in the hope that we could both get one. If she missed, she'd get the egg that I had kept on my scroll to fulfill the IOU.

We were lucky, there were only two eggs, and she caught the auto-abandoned one, so I got to keep the other one. Yay! smile.gifxd.png

I currently intend to breed my other marrow (x balloon) and my two pumpkins (x I haven't decided yet) sometime on Friday, although there is a possibility I'll breed them this afternoon or tomorrow morning - I haven't decided yet.

Not everyone has bred yet. smile.gif

Sounds awesome with all those Halloween events. Thank you! ^^

I really want to see the new event dragon xP

There are past Halloween eggs in the AP--- Pumpkins and Black Marrows , you just have to refresh madly and have quick reflexes.

This years dragons will not be released until the 31st

Last year I clicked every days, but can't get no one eggs. :/ But I try...

I'm loving the multi-clutches! I got 8 Marrow eggs from my four adults. Two I traded for Pumpkins, one I gifted, one I kept, and the other four went to the AP. I bred early-ish this morning so that I could incubate them and raise them quickly.

I had fun hunting in the AP too and picked up another pumpkin and two Marrows to lock myself. Don't give up hope! There are still plenty of holiday eggs showing up and probably a lot of the "fast people" are locked already laugh.gif

I finished my marrow IOU's, and have locked up with marrow eggs. And the reason I wanted to get it done and out of the way, was so I could get all mine hatched and cleared for the 31st new release. I still have 2 more marrows to breed, but won't breed them until the 28th when the first group hatches.

I bred my first 2 to CB Blacks, and only got 1 egg from each, which is fine, so we will see how the other 2 do.

Thank you TJ, I love Halloween at DC. biggrin.gif

Edited by Cheystar

My eggs are playing hot potato with the potato being the illness. Whenever I cure one, another gets ill.

I have bred mine and given to someone special that had none, I am hoping now though to try and catch some marrows myself. Computer crashes and slow networks help work wonders, hopefully peeps will continue to breed them (though if I dont get any roll on next year biggrin.gif )

I can have no worries anymore biggrin.gif I've got 3 of 4 2nd gens I wanted (I'll be given the last on 28th), I have 2 eggs for freezing and also have a pretty 2nd gen Marrow with a Silver dad that I'm going to trade for something special smile.gif now I can relax and enjoy the coming Halloween event biggrin.gif

Words cannot even express how excited I am to be seeing little Pumpkin and Marrow babies all over the place once again. biggrin.gif

Umm, can someone explain in more detail what these special halloween events are? I understand its an event about halloween but that is all I could decipher from the first post. When will the chance of getting undead dragon increase? now or on the 31st?

Question... Are vamps breeding better right now? I wouldn't mind using my army to gift some, BUT I don't want to lock up an egg slot.