TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

I'm home! Now I'm going to work on catching a third egg, then try and find people to breed the other two. Someone offered to breed one of the Marrows I need already~ Squee!

(The eggs I need are the two marrows listed in the Halloween wishlist. *pokes* the person offered to breed the moonstoneXmarrow egg)

I got my Halloweens through trading. I recommend that...it's a much easier way of getting your eggs. You don't have to scream at your computer when you don't get an egg from the AP. xd.png

I got my Halloweens through trading. I recommend that...it's a much easier way of getting your eggs. You don't have to scream at your computer when you don't get an egg from the AP. XD

I don't scream, because I expect I'll miss a lot, and if I screamed at all of them, I would lose my voice pretty quick. I just squee when I catch one. :P

Trading wouldn't be easy for me. I don't have much to trade.

Edited by aquamarine__

I got my Halloweens through trading. I recommend that...it's a much easier way of getting your eggs. You don't have to scream at your computer when you don't get an egg from the AP. xd.png

Yeah, I've been screaming at my laptop all morning because I couldn't get a Marrow. took me an hour and a half and I was in class too. How embarassing ;__;

Ahaha ><

That is what I am trying now xd.png

One down three to go rolleyes.gif

Much easier then fighting with the Ap that really really doesn't want to load dry.gif

You have a gold tinsel. I got mine for a bronze and silver tinsel. I'm sure somebody would be willing to take a gold tinsel egg for a halloween. xd.png

You should probably read the rules. also, your eggs are SICK, and if you don't want your new marrow to die, you should fog it.

I'm pretty excited for the trick or treating. at least, that's what I assume the event is tonight.

Yeah i've been reading them as I've been reading everyone's post to this topic. -really not good at multitasking-

Anyway, I've been fogging my Marrow on and off all day. Who knew eggs are so hard to manage. o.o;;

Your problem is that you're probably putting them in too many fansites. Just use Silvi's Lair, and with rare eggs (if you're in a hurry to get them out of the egg as soon as they can, but if you are not, one site is fine) a second fansite. I've never had one dead egg with this method.

Yeah i've been reading them as I've been reading everyone's post to this topic. -really not good at multitasking-

Anyway, I've been fogging my Marrow on and off all day. Who knew eggs are so hard to manage. o.o;;

Fog it for a whole 24 hours and it will recover, if you keep fogging and unfogging it it may still get sick and die.

Oh, and don't put them in the second fansite until they reach 3 days 23 hours. I forgot to clarify that.

Managed to get three 2nd gen PB Marrow eggs and one 2nd gen PB Pumpkin egg.

Still need two 2nd gen PB Pumpkin eggs. unsure.gif

I don't see what the big hype is about dragons being purebred. I mean, it's unlikely enough that you'll get one Marrow, let alone two, and breeding the two together just blocks up an egg you might have gotten.

Trololol, I got home from school, walked into the AP, and grabbed a PB marrow egg right off the bat~

Derpspelling. Also, I'm not too fond of PB holidays myself, but it wasn't me who bred them, so it's their loss.

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

I didn't need to catch any Marrow eggs from the AP, since I already have three. Trololol. I've already bred them and have trades pending for them. I also snagged two pumpkin eggs to go with the one I caught last year.

So many ninjas...Hopefully this won't last the whole breeding time D:

I don't see what the big hype is about dragons being purebred. I mean, it's unlikely enough that you'll get one Marrow, let alone two, and breeding the two together just blocks up an egg you might have gotten.

...wat

I picked up an inbred Fog egg that's close to ER. I'm hoping to get a gendered zombie from it. We'll see~

Edited by aquamarine__

Okay, so you have two marrows, one male and one female. You breed the female to the male and get one egg. ONE egg. That's all.

If you bred the female to, say, a balloon and the male to, say again, a nebula, you would get TWO eggs. So basically, PBs are just weaseling out an egg from their owners.

Ahhh I just saw this one on the AP ~Please don't post eggs that aren't yours~ prettyyy~

Egg removed: second gen alt sweetling x marrow

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Gah! I tried to 'bite' two eggs with my vampires and they both broke the egg. I was going to abandon them,too!

I picked up three marrows and a pumpkin egg (all of marvelous lineages) easily last night before 12:30am DC time, and then was gifted a marrow and pumpkin dragon as well, also before 12:30am DC time, ^^

I'm in love with quite a few of the lineages I received, and cannot wait for the ones I have to grow up so that I can try my hand at nabbing a few more, ^^

So this event that wont take any egg spots, that starts tomight at midnight right? I wonder if its collecting goodies for our baskets again. smile.gif

Awww, thank you Evilminion! wub.gif

*cuddles cute pumpkin babies*

Pumpkin Dragons are proving to be as elusive as the vegetable (they're vegetables, right?) themselves.

Every egg I go after turns out to be nothing.

Meanwhile Black Marrows are proving to be quite slippery. :\