TJ09

2011-10-25 - Halloween 2011 Schedule.

Go away sickness. All of my eggs but one are sick. I took them out of all the fan sights in order for it to go away. Man this annoying.

WB

Holiday x holiday is the same as rare x rare. Holidays are considered rares. xd.png

Actually, I suspect it has more to do with the fact that refusals are blocked (code-wise) during the breeding season.

If you attempt to breed them out of season there is a good chance they will refuse, and you may not be able to breed them again when the holiday rolls around, either.

Down for maintenance? Hmm. Interesting. That's the first I've seen a message like this. >..>

<..< Should I bring in the DUN DUN DUN's? And man, I keep highlighting the images when I mean to click.

Edited by Sinsdaemn

425 people simultaneously clicking on a silver tinsel egg with 2 days left broke the site. laugh.gif

Cave's fine now. tongue.gif I've used most of my incubates so I could get some Marrow and Pumpkin eggs, so mine won't hatch till later. tongue.gif My marrow has'nt been bred yet, I've got till either tommorow or the 28th, depending on when my Old Pink comes of cooldown. Silly me, my Marrow is off cooldown, but his mate isn't, and I am too stubborn to breed him with anyone else. Grr.

Also I'm very happy with my 4 little Marrow eggs. I'm really bad at catching, I just made some clever trades. wink.gif I've influenced them all male though... which I may regret later. But if I make them all male, It'll fit my checker! Now to find one with a CB Silver Parent and I will be a very happy bunny...

Breed all my halloween dragons Incubated and influenced them, caught the last PB Marrow I needed after like 2 hours of catching everyother marrow. And has a very nice friend who was willing to breed and is now holding onto the last PB pumpkin I need until I am unlocked smile.gif I can't wait for the rest of the halloween events laugh.gif

Edited by Bloodyrose13

Any thoughts on the best mate for pumpkins?

I've been trying to figure out my preferences, and was wondering if anyone else had anything to suggest in the matter.

original pygmys or another pumpkin I have been seeing a lot of those combinations SolarCat

Edited by Bloodyrose13

Special event starting on the 27th?! I think there beith some more trick-or treating! smile.gif

That's what I'm thinkin too. :3

Any thoughts on the best mate for pumpkins?

I've been trying to figure out my preferences, and was wondering if anyone else had anything to suggest in the matter.

I really like the color combo of Pumpkin x Crimson Flare Pygmy.

Halloween eggs progress:

2 marrows now, one was a gift from my buddy, and another was my first catch today

0 pumpkins

Halloween eggs progress:

2 marrows now, one was a gift from my buddy, and another was my first catch today

0 pumpkins

If you're not already there, try checking out the IRC. There's lots of free Marrows and Pumpkins in #dctrades, and I'm sure there's some Halloween lottos in #dragonlotto. x3

Hooray, I got both a Marrow and a Pumpkin! Now my Halloween collection, excluding the zombie, is complete! ...For now. biggrin.gif

I can't wait until the events. This'll be my first Halloween on dragcave. And if it IS trick-or-treating, that means I'll probably get a sparkly new badge to add to my scroll! biggrin.gif

I'm very excited because I caught my first Holiday dragon! (Halloween is my first holiday on here) its a pumpkin. I've seen so many Marrows go by but I can't catch them competing with 390 other people...Time for a midnight sneak on to catch one. xd.png

Halloween eggs progress:

0 pumpkins

*whistles innocently and suggests you check your PM box*

Great success for me on Halloween breeding this year! All four pumpkins produced multiclutches, as well as one of my marrows. The other marrow produced a single egg, but that's all I needed anyway. biggrin.gif Assuming that the influences turn out correctly, I finally have my full complement of marrows, woot!

Now to crack my knuckes, stock up on caffeine, and wait for the promised event and the new holiday drop. BEST OF LUCK to everyone; may your goodie bags be stuffed to overflowing this year! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Bah AP why must you hate me ;o;

I have caught a grand total of one thing in over 6 hours of hunting sleep.gif

-goes to stalk AP hopefully some more-

I managed to get my hands on a Marrow surprisingly. Wasn't expecting to get one considering they're on such high demand for the Halloween event. Although I am trying to get a Pumpkin dragon. >__< SOOO hard to get one because everyone is quick at taking them

anyway, I haven't had time to read the rules of this forum so i'm going to do that, but you guys can check out my scroll if you'd like. -scroll spam removed- please read the forum rules

Edited by rubyshoes

anyway, I haven't had time to read the rules of this forum so i'm going to do that, but you guys can check out my scroll if you'd like. -snip-smile.gif

You should probably read the rules. also, your eggs are SICK, and if you don't want your new marrow to die, you should fog it.

I'm pretty excited for the trick or treating. at least, that's what I assume the event is tonight.