Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I know I just posted here, but I just had to show this guy off!

EGGGGGGY!

Anyone seen that Pink tinsel before?(At the end of its lineage..)

Yes, that's Penk, many of us are lucky enough to have lineages that she started. Lovely little dragon.

ETA: Socky won me!

Edited by quinney

Found this last week and I wanted to wait til it got an adult because I didn't want to take _any_ chance of too many views or anything. 3GE White with Spriter Alts & Dusk Lineage ... what more could I ever want?? Awesome Lineage - Thank you awesomeness breeder. I rarely find AP eggs that make me want to shriek with joy, but this is certainly a long extended shriek of joy - Thanks biggrin.gif

Edited by natayah

Found this last week and I wanted to wait til it got an adult because I didn't want to take _any_ chance of too many views or anything. 3GE White with Spriter Alts & Dusk Lineage ... what more could I ever want?? Awesome Lineage - Thank you awesomeness breeder. I rarely find AP eggs that make me want to shriek with joy, but this is certainly a long extended shriek of joy - Thanks biggrin.gif

Oh my gosh, that's so awesome! ohmy.gif

I caught this Hellhorse a few minutes ago. Most of my Hellhorses are from male Hellfires, so this is a nice addition to the stock. biggrin.gif

Oh my gosh, that's so awesome! ohmy.gif

I caught this Hellhorse a few minutes ago. Most of my Hellhorses are from male Hellfires, so this is a nice addition to the stock. biggrin.gif

Oh woah, ahahah, I bred that one! It's quite seldom something I breed is posted here! I'm glad it found a home~ biggrin.gif

Windy - Ahhh, it's because I have waaayyyy too much free time...Also 'cause I stalk things~ xd.png

Found a 6th gen even Silver x Moonstone checker when I was actually looking for a cb. I've found lower 3rd gen checkers before, but a 6th gen takes a lot more work to make. Thank you very much to the breeder for this little gem. happy.gif

This pretty even gen Magi with an interesting lineage.

Thank you, Aquenee! happy.gif