Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Just caught THIS 4th gen Dorkface when I was stalking the AP for a Black! I was berating myself for accidentally clicking this egg on a whim when I checked the family history. It's my fist of ladiefare's fabled lineage and a great surprise when I was expecting another messy inbred!

clicked this guy on an impulse, and i was not disappointed wub.gif checkered lineages are always pretty

That's not checkered, 'just' evengen - but it is pretty! Nice find. biggrin.gif

(Checkered is when you have an evengen where one gender is one species and the other gender is another species, e.g. all females are silvers and all males are black marrows like here.)

I saw this low-time egg in the AP thrice before nabbing it. That means it was put back by two people. Wow.

I clicked on this hoping for a decent lineage that might result in an alt. I got a CB instead o_o

You caught one of my reds. biggrin.gif Was bored and did a mass breeding of reds and pinks and sent them all to the AP. Glad one at least found a good home.

You caught one of my reds. biggrin.gif Was bored and did a mass breeding of reds and pinks and sent them all to the AP. Glad one at least found a good home.

Hahaha wow x] Well that certainly was a cool pairing for a mass-breeding, I'll tell you that! 8D Good job, and thanks so much for the red! <3 I love it.