Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I dropped http://dragcave.net/lineage/L1fcY onto the AP.

Good luck to whoever wants to try and catch it smile.gif

Not sure what happened to this one. :< I set my alarm to get up before the timer on the egg hit the AP timer had visible, and spent almost an hour and a half on the AP. Never saw it drop (but saw a few other silvers), and it's still listed has having no views/clicks/etc. Ah well. Maybe I'll get lucky another day. xd.png

Not sure what happened to this one. :<  I set my alarm to get up before the timer on the egg hit the AP timer had visible, and spent almost an hour and a half on the AP.  Never saw it drop (but saw a few other silvers), and it's still listed has having no views/clicks/etc.  Ah well.  Maybe I'll get lucky another day.  xd.png

They gain a day when they hit the AP. So if the AP is showing eggs at 4 days 3 hours, then the egg actually has to get down to 3 days 3 hours to show up on the AP.

Right now the AP is showing 3 days 20 hour eggs, so the Silver will need to hit 2 days 20 hours before it pops up.

They gain a day when they hit the AP. So if the AP is showing eggs at 4 days 3 hours, then the egg actually has to get down to 3 days 3 hours to show up on the AP.

Right now the AP is showing 3 days 20 hour eggs, so the Silver will need to hit 2 days 20 hours before it pops up.

Aaaaarrrrgh... *Headdesk* Thanks for letting me know! <3

user posted imagewub.gif

First thing I picked up in the AP this morning~

I'm soooo jealous!

Tangar x Gold!

Tangars are definitely underrated. I'm going to continue this.

Oh yay you got one of my eggs  ^o^ I bred that 2nd egg, but didn't really have the room for it. Glad it found its way to a good home! :]

Really?! That's awesome! biggrin.gif

Awesome catch, Wiz! So many Thuweds!! ohmy.gif

I've found a pretty Sunsong Thuwed, too!

I love the colors!!

Thanks for all the nice postings you all take the time to do here because it is probably the one thing that makes me remind myself to breed the pretty lineages at all. However, I am always glad to take Breeding/Gifting requests if you ever see something you like and want a sibling. And always glad to see Zcode people find the pretty Zcode babies I just don't have room to hold.

Would you believe this Tan Ridgewing is a color fail? Also recognized the base gen combo, checked the breeder and yup!

Thank you, CharolineSw!

Would you believe this Tan Ridgewing is a color fail?  Also recognized the base gen combo, checked the breeder and yup!

Thank you, CharolineSw!

I wish I wasn't in work at that time now. That would have worked in the EG project of mine; none of the CBs are present in the spreadsheet I use.

Edited by warriorjames