Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

http://dragcave.net/lineage/eVvCf

Buncha "lineage seeds" in the AP today (basically what I call pretty 2nd gen pairings, and not just metalfails) and while I don't usually pick 'em up my fingers are now programmed to click whenever I see opals. Thanks, Ayelldee!

Mostly I'm excited because I got my own opals to breed a green egg to start a checker. OMG THAT PAIR BRED A GREEN ONE ON THE FIRST TRY AFTER MY OTHER TWO REJECTED THAT MEANS IT'S MEANT TO BE IF THEY REFUSE EACH OTHER I'LL JUST fffffffffffffffffffffffffft

Edited by DorkJulian

I've been meaning to work on my scroll goals rather than picking up metal fails, buuut couldn't resist: balloon & white. Thanks, breeders!

This pretty even gen Magi with an interesting lineage.

Thank you, Aquenee! happy.gif

Ooh, one of mine in here! You're welcome smile.gif

I found this lovely pink from moonmommy earlier~

I was about to do some major experimenting on my scroll, when a friend contacted me about a project we're doing involving 3rd gen Tinsel/Shimmerkins. I have some but I said I'd go see what I could pull out of the AP because then I could hatch them up right away and move to my experiments. And what I found???

It's raining beautiful Kin!!! xd.png There are sooo many stunning ones there that I grabbed, I'd estimate, a bajillion of them. Thanks to everyone who adds such pretty babies to the AP mix.

So far I have:

Balloon Shimmerkin

Albino Shimmerkin - I didn't even know this pairing existed. laugh.gif

Deep Sea Shimmerkin

Sunset Shimmerkin

Swallowtail Shimmerkin

Guardian Shimmerkin

Turpentine Tinselkin

Summer Tinselkin - from an actual summer line!

Mint Tinselkin

Moonstone Tinselkin

Seragamma Tinselkin - so much love for this pairing. wub.gif

What

AP

Why!

There's no way I'll be able to get a mate for these pretties! xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/AgETU

That was one of my ongoing attempts to make Silver/Swallowtails cooperates. xd.png Seeing it here remind me to name the mom. lol

I'll throw my offer in with PerfectLulu's - if you need help with mates, I have a number of starters for that lineage.

ohmy.gif

OMG, so jelly! congrats!

(and if you need help with project feel free to contact, I have a good number of pretties I can breed)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Dd9Ba

Not as pretty as Saynna's...but hey, I caught a gold hatchling from the AP that isn't inbred and only fourth gen. Dunno why you didn't want him, MistoKitt, but thanks!

ETA:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oNm11

I've been wishing to catch the similar lineage I've seen around with the genders reversed and male tan ridgewings with an actual tan offspring instead of a fail. Honestly, I'm keeping this because it's kind of hilarious to me. Maybe if I do catch a 3G female silver/tan ridgewing alt fail I'll keep it this time and I'll put them together so they can just be like WE RUINED YOUR LINEAGES!

Edited by DorkJulian

sometimes I wonder about fate, what are the odds of this code on this dragon blink.gif

this is OWPUK

father= dance till it hurts ohmy.gif OW

mom = crimson blade laugh.gif Puck -- hockey anyone?

obviously I MUST keep this one xd.png

Edited by dragonpuck

i managed to nab this guy on the ap a while ago i still cant believe i managed to get him omg

although i dont think ill be able to continue the lineage as i have no holidays :(

i managed to nab this guy on the ap a while ago i still cant believe i managed to get him omg

although i dont think ill be able to continue the lineage as i have no holidays sad.gif

You can always try for a similarly coloured dragon - I think an Imp might work like a charm smile.gif

Edited by herk