Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I've stalked this thread for a while now, but I've never really bothered to add any of my own AP finds. Partly because I can't remember from before my hiatus which ones were actually from the AP, but mostly because I'm lazy. Here are a few that I'm sure about, though:

Gorgeous black alt fail, thanks breeder!

Grabbed as a hatchie so I couldn't influence, it's a shame because I could have continued it D: but thank you, breeder!

I absolutely love this combo, thanks breeder!

Beauuutiful Nebula that made my heart sing, thanks breeder!

My second shimmer, snagged right after I got my first! Thanks, SleepingKitty!

A lovely alt fail, thanks dragonpuck!

Ok, I'm a huge Doctor Who fan, so this girl made me squeal. Thanks, Stromboli!

Very pretty stone, thanks breeder!

A lucky snag, thanks breeder!

And finally, one of my favorite dragons on my scroll. The first hatchling I grabbed when I retuned from my hiatus, this girl made me appreciate a good lineage. So thank you, Zeldarax!

Hope that isn't too many ^^; I left out lots of the 2nd gens and shimmerfails. Since I'm hunting primarily for CB dragons now, I've have to throw a lot of nice lineages back into the AP after I grab them sad.gif But hey, more for you guys!

I am speechless, its so beautiful..no clue what I will do with it but that's perfectly okay.

Lineage

Okay who ever threw a cb silver hatchling in the AP thank you wub.gif

Edited by Syleye

I swear to god it was just raining tinsels in the AP o.o I missed two, but I did manage to get one of each color omg. And their lineages, though not that short, are still great <3

[gold]

[silver]

[bronze]

Probably going to trade or give away the gold and bronze since obviously I can't continue their lineages :\ But they're still very pretty nonetheless ^o^

I am speechless, its so beautiful..no clue what I will do with it but that's perfectly okay.

Lineage

Oh that's from Angel of the Inferno's EG inbred line. I love that line; great catch!

Look at this stunner I just got - thank you, breeder!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Osgdy

I've been struggling so much just to build a mate for a 4G I have of that checker..

but that... SEVEN GENERATIONS.. HOW!?!?

... oh my god. All of those nebulas that actually colored correctly...

I'll just sit here and cry of envy. Hehe.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/wd7eQ

I just got back from AFK to see this hatched and alted. Already a pretty lineage, but SWEET. She'll be just like her mamma.

-edited to lineage link - ruby

Edited by rubyshoes

I found a beautiful evengen white, can't believe they would abandon her<3

[ View Lineage ]

OoO one of my babies found a good home! The parents are part of a lineage project of mine that I breed weekly. Let me know if you need a breeding mate. smile.gif