oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

One piece,

Naruto

Phi Brain

Tempted to rewatch either

SAO, Guilty Crown, Jormungand, Highschool of the dead, Magi (will probably rewatch it closer to october when S2 comes out)

Just finished rewatching Lovely Complex.

I swear, this is my favorite romance/comedy anime of all time.

Steins;Gate and Deadman Wonderland

It is kind of irritating to hear Ganta's voice when it keeps you reminding of FMA because both, Edward and Ganta, are voiced by the same person. rolleyes.gif

That's my favorite anime <3 I hope you enjoy it~

K thanks smile.gif I love the plot so far and the art is great smile.gif

Started watching Free!Iwatobi Swimclub. I'm usually not too into sports anime, but this one seems lighthearted enough that it makes for a good way to waste 23 mins a week.

Also I should really start watching Attack on Titan.

(and all the other stuff I want to read/watch)

A Certain Magical Index and Deadman Wonderland.

I'm re-watching Soul eater. It's so awesome!

Hehehe. Soul Eater. Still on my top list of favorites.

Well...the last thing I /actually/ watched in terms of anime was Haiyore Nyaruko-san W. But I'm actually reading The World God Only Knows at the moment. Both are awesome.

Edited by xxBurningxx

Started watching Free!Iwatobi Swimclub. I'm usually not too into sports anime, but this one seems lighthearted enough that it makes for a good way to waste 23 mins a week.

I and my friend also watch Free! every week. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode (:

Currently... I'm watching Fullmetal Alchemist (the feels...) and trying to stop being too lazy to finish Fairy Tail. I'm, like, twenty episodes away (around 250 or so) and I'm just too lazy to keep going.

Wayyyy too many. I'm following 6 or 7 series from this season, and am catching up on about as many from last season. I think my most recent finished series was Valvrave. Man, that one was weird; but I'm looking forward to season 2, lol.

Finishing up Sora no Woto, and after that I'll finally finish Gurren Lagann and Suisei no Gargantia, neither of which are nearly as good as the fans would rave them to be.

Gurren Lagann just seems to be not really my thing (I'm not really into shonen, much less shonen where everything operates on believing you can do it), but the art is nice.

Suisei no Gargantia... let's just say that I watched Macross Zero a bit ago, which has a somewhat similar premise (guy piloting a mecha is stranded in a place inhabited by a less-advanced civilization) and gets to know (a) native girl(s), and all that on the backdrop of a war, and having seen it recently really isn't flattering to Gargantia. It's making me realize how much I hate wishy-washy mood shows that can't decide whether they're taking themselves seriously or not, whereas, in comparison, Macross Zero was serious, suspenseful, had developed characters, didn't make the natives look like retards in comparison to the technologically advanced mecha pilots - and packed plenty of feels in just 5 episodes.

Started watching DanganRonpa

It's good so far.

I even started watching a Dangan Ronpa walkthrough because I was curious about it.

Afgdlla every week I excitedly wait for a new Free! ISC episode, it's like a refreshing feel for my eyes (tired of all the anime with fanservice towards men; finally one I can drool at)

Edited by Vaati

Started watching DanganRonpa

It's good so far.

I even started watching a Dangan Ronpa walkthrough because I was curious about it.

Afgdlla every week I excitedly wait for a new Free! ISC episode, it's like a refreshing feel for my eyes (tired of all the anime with fanservice towards men; finally one I can drool at)

Got curious about this one as well, and now I'm hooked haha. cx Danganronpa is pretty dang good.

I've also started watching:

-- Blood Lad [just so different. and freaking hilarious too]

-- Free!

EDIT// Also getting back into watching the later eps of Shingeki no Kyojin [Attack on Titan], and still watching Hunter x Hunter (2011), One Piece, & Might try Suisei no Gargantia again [after I free up some time dear lord].

Edited by ƒrozen