oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

As it happens I've just finished Steins;Gate, now it's finished I don't know what to do with myself, not sure what to watch now ohmy.gif

I'm currently watching Angelic Layer and Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha in anime club. (Surprisingly those two got the most votes.)

Currently im watching Ouran High School Host Club, recomended for those who want to watch a super funny anime

I'm watching a few actually, Wolf's Rain (awesome anime), Yu-Gi-Oh season 0; Bleach, Digimon; Naruto Shippuden, Kirby: Right Back at Ya, Tales of the Abyss.

Yes, I know some of that is for younger kids (Kirby for one); but I personal don't mind some light-heart-ed stuff to help with some of the more darker/stressful stuff in life; like the junk that's been on the news around my hometown recently.

I am watching (or should I say watched) Digimon, Inuyasha, Yu-GI-Oh, Kirby: Right Back at Ya (oh, a classic) and Pokemon if you can count that one as an anime.

I'm watching Mushishi. It's pretty cool and has awesome art! But it's more of a serious anime full of deep thinking.

@Kursedfire- You like OHSHC! I loved the anime and was thinking of reading the manga. Have you ever heard of Special A. It's somewhat similar but is also hilarious. (I think my favorite episode is number seven. You should check it out.)

Currently only watching Bleach and what-ever anime is shown on Adult Swim on Saturdays. XD

I've also recently gotten into Hetalia.

I haven't watched a new anime in a LONG time. Last anime I watched was Soul Eater. But, I got a five day weekend. Soo... anyone got a good anime to marathon on? biggrin.gif

I'm obsessed with naruto. I've watched naruto and Shippuden in English subbed and dubbed twice each, so far. lol. I'm not currently watching any other anime though.

Bleach and Deltora Quest.

You watch Deltora Quest too? I only watch it cause I read the books. tongue.gif

I'm up to whatever episode where they're trapped in the dwarves' cave. Should see if the next English sub is out

Edited by PlutoIsHades

Im watching almost all the anime from Funimation currently, Mainly: Sekerei, Birdy the Mighty, Witchblade, Baka and Test, and Spice and Wolf. My favorite Anime of all time though is Magical Pokaan, which I have all the ep on my ps3.

Hetalia! Already on World Series! Canada, Russia, and China are my favs, but I love all of the characters!