oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

Highfive, I just got into this franchise while I was sick.

I'm not the biggest horror fan, but I'm pleasantly surprised by how clever the plot is in this one, and how it's really starting to come together after the 1st season's seemingly disjointed arcs (which were scary enough on their own, though).

Also, if I ever happen to encounter an ohagi in my life, I'll probably be too creeped out to eat it. D: xd.png

Higurashi fan here too! If you liked Higurashi, try watching (Or better yet, reading the sound novel) Umineko no naku koro ni! Twice the mindscrew, twice the horror!

Also, not watching any anime at the moment but reading the light novels of To Aru Majutsu no Index

I'm currently waiting for the next episode of Fairy Tail to come out. It's finally better now...the Oracion Seis arc was just awful. *shudders*

And Samuel...He was the worst character to ever be featured in an anime.

Highfive, I just got into this franchise while I was sick.

I'm not the biggest horror fan, but I'm pleasantly surprised by how clever the plot is in this one, and how it's really starting to come together after the 1st season's seemingly disjointed arcs (which were scary enough on their own, though).

Also, if I ever happen to encounter an ohagi in my life, I'll probably be too creeped out to eat it. D: xd.png

*highfives back*

I got into it because of a clip of the door episode blink.gif If I ever see the ohagi... *runs away*

Despite the semi-goriness of some of the episodes *cough* Watanagashi-hen *cough* (Cotton Drifting Chapter), I really like the series. Underneath all the horror aspects of the anime is that well...friendship is really important =3

I can't wait for Higurashi: Outbreak though *~*

~nipah!

Edited by XiaoChibi

Just finished rewatching Cowboy Bebop. The ending is tough to watch but what a great show. My second time seeing it.

Next I am going to rewatch all of Slayers, including Revolution and Evolution-R, which I have not had a chance to see. I love Lina Inverse and her crew of misfits! happy.gif

I am currently re-watching One Piece. Although, since I'm now further than I got the last time, I'm really just watching the whole series straight through. I've read all of the manga, but I figured I'd get up to date with the anime too.

By the way, how awesome was the DBZ x One Piece x Toriko crossover special?

Finally got around to starting Steins;Gate and I'm loving it.

Have also been watching Fairy Tail on and off (not far in it by any stretch of the imagination, less than twenty episode).

I am currently re-watching One Piece. Although, since I'm now further than I got the last time, I'm really just watching the whole series straight through. I've read all of the manga, but I figured I'd get up to date with the anime too.

By the way, how awesome was the DBZ x One Piece x Toriko crossover special?

I actually watched One piece from beginning to the part where they enter the New World in the last month or so

I'm all caught up on the manga

I finished Soul Eater. I wish it went on as far as the manga..

Now I'm watching Gintima, an anime I chose randomly. It's fun to watch. I'm sticking with it for awhile.

I randomly decided to watch all the seasons of Digimon again, I'm about halfway through Adventure 02. Nostalgia time. smile.gif

And perfect timing since I hear they're dubbing Xros Wars now.

I'm going to start watching Love Complex when school ends, seems so interesting and funny, ahaha.

I just finished HighSchool of the Dead, which was...good. Would've been a million times better without the panty-shots and matrix boobs, but it was still good. I like zombie themed things.

My roommate has been watching Gash (Zatch) Bell and somehow I ended up watching a few episodes with her. Not sure how that happened.

I'm watching Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, which I think transalates as "The Pet Girl of Sakurasou." It's a good romance, and the characters are...weird.

But the fanservice...somebody was getting a nosebleed while making this tongue.gif

I have been watching Anohana. It is so sad it made me cry :')

also

I love to watch Precure. All the seasons are great. And I can not wait till the new precure all stars new stage 2 comes out ^^

oh Also the new season of Hetalia~

Hetalia: The beautiful World~

I've been addicted to Soul Eater for a while. I'll probably switch to something else soon. Maybe that anime... um... Ouran Highschool Club? I can never remember the name.

Last one I watched was Mushi-Shi, and gotta say it was amazing to enough to become my very favourite anime this far *^*

Steins;Gate

So sad, I only have four episodes left. I'm definitely going to miss this one.

ETA:

The crazy amount of tears I had for the last few episodes. Worth it.

ETA2: Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei now.

Which was hilarious

and then I saw the OP

o.o

Edited by Aquenee

Azumanga Daioh. For this kind of anime (gag series), this is probably the best I've seen so far, it's funny enough that I can remember certain jokes even a while after I've seen those particular episodes, and the characters are very likeable and, thankfully, not overly cute.

Except Chiyo-chan. Chiyo-chaaan, let me squeeze you. That's what you get for being voiced by the same girl who did Culumon in the Japanese dub of Digimon Tamers.

Samurai Champloo (and few others are on hold atm) tongue.gif

Lordy lordy, what am I not watching? xd.png

Currently I'm going through a One Piece craze after having gotten back into it after a few years having lost track. Also watching Heat Guy J, Durarara, Tiger & Bunny, Naruto, Naruto Shipudden, Baccano!, Soul Eater, Hunter X Hunter, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Fairy Tail, and Black Butler. And that's just this week. xd.png

The Avengers: Earth's Mightest Hereos...... WAY to in love with Hawkeye and Constrictor (and the Crimson Dynamo's voice)

I have a long list of already watched animes // dropped animes // animes I'm still following.

But this week I've been most actively watching:

-- Hunter x Hunter [Dude I think 83 is out! 0: /goes to check]

-- One Piece [Gotta catch up I'm way behind]

-- Shingeki no Kyojin [Attack on Titan]

-- Digimon [ffft because I can]

-- Eureka Seven AO [Ahhhhh these are so great :'D Loving this sequel so far]

Gonna be re-watching these soon:

-- Code Geass [never not re-watch]

-- OHSHC [it's time for the annual re-runs LOL]

-- Attempt Tiger & Bunny again [didn't finish last run]

-- SAO <3 [it needs a re-watch or two]

-- Angel Beats! or Toradora [i need my feels]

Oh and I need to start watching Chuunibyou soon before I actually lose interest, lol.