oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

I'm probably gonna drop Shakugan no Shana for the SECOND time. I just remembered why I dropped it the first time TwT Why do I do this to myself?

Uhm, watched episode 7 of Blood Lad though oh my god. Amazing.

Episode 11 of Bleach! biggrin.gif It's awesome! Although, I ended up having a dream filled with Hollows, zombies, and a familiar orange-haired Soul Reaper last night... Edited by Dream_Dragon

Code Geass. I can't decide which character I'm rooting for yet...already on episode 12.

And 07-Ghost, because Frau is amazing. :3

EDIT: I have decided that I like Lloyd the best. And I like Lelouch and Suzaku only when they work together, otherwise they're both idiots.

Edited by Lythe

Soul Eater and Monsuno...although I'm not really sure if the latter is really an anime or not, since it's a co-project between the US and Japan. XP ~Myra

At present I'm working on...

Fullmetal Alchemist

Clannad: Afterstory (Finished Clannad itself)

Kanon 2006

At the moment Fairy Tail, Naruto Shippuuden and Stein's Gate.

Might re-watch Darker than Black and then I might try Mirai Nikki or Magi or something else entirely rolleyes.gif

Code Geass, second season. Lelouch is angering me so badly, but Suzaku is on the top of my Death Note list....

I was watching Digimon Adventure 02 (subbed original uncut Japanese, thank you netflix!)

But I took a break and am watching Samurai Pizza Cats :'D

This is the one case where I am totally ok with watching the dub over the sub.

(Because that dub, so.... so epic in so many ways :'D)

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

I finally bought the Shiki DVD's today so I'm rewatching it right now...for like the 5th time. It still gives me the shivers.

As of now, I'm watching Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan), and after I'm finished with it I'm planning on watching Watamote and Yuru Yuri.

Finished Fairy Tail, read the manga and now I am eagerly waiting for the second season biggrin.gif .

Today I started with Magi and I already finished the 7th episode blink.gif

Almost done with Hellsing (forgot to post when I started that, oops tongue.gif ).

Lovely Complex.

I honestly don't really like anime very much, but my friend introduced me to this and I am obsessing over it.