oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

I just discovered that netflix added Digimon seasons 1 and 2 in original language (aka, japanese, and not all cruddy cut up for american TV either, all the scenes 8D) on august 1st so...

DIGIMONS ALL THE TIME.

I just discovered that netflix added Digimon seasons 1 and 2 in original language (aka, japanese, and not all cruddy cut up for american TV either, all the scenes 8D) on august 1st so...

DIGIMONS ALL THE TIME.

OMG SERIOUSLY???

where have i been all this time

japanese digimons on netflix

<3

oh& got up to episode 11 of Attack on Titan now

[been watching it all day]

hard to watch though since I read really far ahead on the manga

buuuuut I'm bearing through it >:D

aaaaaand stalking for the next ep of hunter x hunter >o<

should come out pretty soon.

^ Ooh, good choice!

Anyways, I'm working on re watching Sekaiichi Hatsukoi (warning! There's some BL >w<). I like the ending song...it's so bittersweet.

Me and my friends are watching Wolf's Rain.

I stream animes/movies/shows/games etc for my three closest friends. Two of us have already seen Wolf's Rain more than once, the other two haven't seen it before at all, so it's pretty fun.

It's gotten sidetracked for Supernatural (not anime) for the time being.. but hopefully we'll finish it eventually.

Have been watching Free!, I really like it so far. Also am watching Shingeki no Kyojin, and K. (That feels weird to just put K....not a normal title...)

P.S for anyone interested in Digimon on netflix, they have both the japanese version and the english version. If you want the Japanese one you need to select "Digimon Adventure". If you want English select "Digimon: Digital Monsters".

Uraboku.

It's so ridiculously bad, it's hilarious. I'm constantly screaming about Takashiro and his inability to decide whether he wears glasses or not, as well as Yuki's Gary Stu(...or Mary Sue)-ness. And the world fangirling over Luka is all wut.

Also Death Note.

No idea what to think yet as I've not even begun the first episode quite yet, but meh :3

Uraboku.

It's so ridiculously bad, it's hilarious. I'm constantly screaming about Takashiro and his inability to decide whether he wears glasses or not, as well as Yuki's Gary Stu(...or Mary Sue)-ness. And the world fangirling over Luka is all wut.

Also Death Note.

No idea what to think yet as I've not even begun the first episode quite yet, but meh :3

OMG URABOKU looool. I had trouble finishing that one [only made it to episode 7 or so before deciding that it wasn't going to get any better], and the reviews on MAL totally put me off :C

It's hilariously bad though, yup yup.

Omg I am so happy now. I've just discovered that Blood Lad episodes come out a mere few hours after Hunter x Hunter episodes do xd.png I watched HxH last night, went to bed, woke up, and BAM: Blood Lad ep. C:

Makes me sooooo happy <3

I can vouch for Aquenee screaming about his glasses. wink.gif

I plan to watch the first (maybe first two) eps of Death Note tonight. We'll see how it goes (and how well Aquenee and I can stick to a schedule). tongue.gif

Hahaha, I'm on Ep 5 right now. So looks like I'm far ahead of schedule.

Edited by Dimar

Finishing up Sora no Woto, and after that I'll finally finish Gurren Lagann and Suisei no Gargantia, neither of which are nearly as good as the fans would rave them to be.

Gurren Lagann just seems to be not really my thing (I'm not really into shonen, much less shonen where everything operates on believing you can do it), but the art is nice.

OK, I take that back, after the timeskip things got superepic (implausibly so, but epic nonetheless) superfast and I finished the last 8 episodes in one sitting after work, lol.

Back to Suisei no Gargantia...

Finishing Sword Art Online. After watching 16 episodes all in a row, I'm on a slight break. @.@

Started 2nd season of Chihayafuru, took just a few minutes to remember how much fun this series was. I love the quirky character ensemble. <3

I've been reliving my childhood lately and watching Sailor Moon. Will probably re-watch InuYasha for the hundredth time before the end of summer.

Dangan Ranpa

Attack on Titan

Devil Survivor 2

Inuyasha

Bleach

Sadly, I read more than I watch. >_<

Little Busters!!

Hadn't watched any of those "sad girls" shows for a long time, haha.

I finished Death Note; it was so good. :3

Now I'm watching Karneval.