oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

Finished Kaichou wa maid-sama and Kamisama Kiss. I liked both. Kaichou wa maid-sama was really funny.

Edited by Syaoransbear

Recently finished SAO .__. there needs to be a season 2. Same with SNK/AOT

That second arc of SAO though... both Sugou/Sugu were weird and creepy on different levels [/incest/]. And that ending was kinda weird, but eh.

I just started Midori no Hibi. Only on the second episode.

I'm also watching D-Grayman. Not sure what episode I'm on. Probably upper 30's or so.

Finished My Little Monster, Say I love you, Kimi no Todoke, and Meganebu!.

My Little Monster was refreshing.

Say I love you annoyed me greatly. Main character went from cool to totally lame.

Kimi No todoke also annoyed me but in a good way and I really enjoyed it.

Meganebu! Was pretty funny, mostly the first episode.

Not entirely sure what to start. I'd like to start Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood but it's fairly long so I find it a bit daunting.

Edited by Syaoransbear

I just finished Pokémon: Origins. It's pretty short (there's only four episodes), but the ending seemed kind of boring to me. It makes me wish that they continued making more episodes, but it'll probably mirror the series with Ash in it.

Not entirely sure what to start. I'd like to start Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood but it's fairly long so I find it a bit daunting.

FMA:B Is long, but it is totally worth it. I loved every second of it. It's still one of my favorite animes of all time. It's quality anime.

I'm watching Deadman Wonderland right now, pretty good.

Edited by Lythe

Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

No idea how much of that is the actual title (is it just Free! ? Is there supposed to be the exclamation point?). I fully blame tumblr for this, I just want to figure out who all these people are and such since I see so much on my dash.

Same reason I watched AoT actually and that was meh. The manga might be more interesting but I don't have the patience/time for manga?

I just finished watching the first episode of Noragami. It was pretty entertaining, but I was expecting the beginning to be more similar to the start of the first chapter in the manga.

+1 because it has an actor *cough*Hiroshi Kamiya*cough* that I like in it.

Edited by XiaoChibi

I just finished watching the first episode of Noragami. It was pretty entertaining, but I was expecting the beginning to be more similar to the start of the first chapter in the manga.

+1 because it has an actor *cough*Hiroshi Kamiya*cough* that I like in it.

ohmy.gif I forgot Noragami was coming out! I love the manga, I'm definitly going to have to watch the anime....in all my spare time...

EDIT: Welp. Decided to stay up late and watch it. I rather enjoyed it, even though it was sort of different than the first chapter. I can't wait for him to get his new Sacred Treasure! >:D

Edited by Lythe

I don't watch many animes due to some of the fanbases scaring me...

but the most recent I've watched was Attack on Titan, and that was back in October. If I get bored and feeling anime again, I'll probably rewatch Pokemon or Sailor Moon.

Just finished the second arc of Higurashi.

Haven't been able to work up the nerve to start the third arc.

Finished Acchi Kocchi a few days ago. It's a cute and relaxed anime with no real conflict, which is what I liked about it.

And I'm on episode 2 of GJ-bu.

Aoi Hana/Sweet Blue Flowers.

Haven't watched any shoujo-ai for a while, this looks really cute so far.

Kill La Kill.

This is definitely made by the guys behind Gurren Lagann. xd.png I really enjoy the show so far with its randomness, incredibly interesting characters (Mako! ♥) and fast paced action scenes.

The show could do with less fanservice though. (but at least it's equal opportunity fanservice.) >.>

started rewatching rozen maiden but im being kinda lazy about that and ill probably start knk eventually

Re watching Mushishi, it's just probably the most beautiful anime I've ever seen and the art is amazing and so are the stories on it ;_; too bad it's fairly short

Trying to get through Bleach.

Also watching Log Horizon, Kuroko's basketball(REALLY love this one even though I hate real life basketball), Tonari no Seki-kun, Hozuki no Reitetsu, and some others I can't think of.

Aoi Hana/Sweet Blue Flowers.

Haven't watched any shoujo-ai for a while, this looks really cute so far.

Ooh, this is one of my favorites.

_

Right now I'm watching quite a few things, but currently I am working on finishing Toradora!