oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

Higurashi. Offset, on either side, by Yu Yu Hakusho and Kuroshitsuji.

I'm in the middle of the second arc. Dunno if I can watch the third episode alone.

(I've already seen Yu Yu and Kuroshitsuji.)

Higurashi. Offset, on either side, by Yu Yu Hakusho and Kuroshitsuji.

I'm in the middle of the second arc. Dunno if I can watch the third episode alone.

(I've already seen Yu Yu and Kuroshitsuji.)

I loved Higurashi, it was everything that the overrated show known as Elfen Lied wasn't.

The first season is an excellent example on how to do good paranoia, it was so creepy, and yet, as the arcs go by, you start to figure out what is happening (especially during second season - not everything is put on the plate in front of you, but there is enough information scattered over arcs that in the end you can figure out what is going on) and you actually start to sympathize with the characters, as they keep repeating scenarios of going crazy and killing each other off in very violent ways - it's not just shock value for the sake of shock value (which I hate).

Anyway, I started Shingeki no Kyojin, finally. So far (3 episodes in, don't have much time to watch anime due to long work hours now) I adore the animation and it looks interesting, even if relying a lot on aforementioned shock value and seeming as if it might use a lot of shonen tropes later on. We'll see. :u

Edited by lightbird

I'm watching Da Capo, the very first. I love it so far, on episode 12. I did start Da Capo II before knowing there were seasons before, though, and left off on episode 20 there.

Kokoro Connect, right now. It's okay, but it can be fairly repetitive.

I haven't watched a new anime but the last one i finished a few weeks ago was Dangan Ronpa. It's great.

I'd watch AoT if i wasn't scared of the titans ;u;

Edited by Switch

Tiger and Bunny, when I have time.

I loved Tiger & Bunny.

I'm on Da Capo II. I skipped ahead to Da Capo III, so after I'm done with II the only season left is the second season of II. After that I'll hunt for a new anime to watch.

I'll really be sad to see Da Capo end, though. This has to be my favorite anime.

Currently watching Hetalia - Axis Powers. Short episodes, but funny nonetheless. biggrin.gif

Yes, I love Hetalia~ Currently watching that ^^

Also watching Pretty Cure and Brothers Conflict :3

I'd love to get back into watching FairyTale. I was watching it OnDemand, but when we switched cable companies I didn't get to keep watching it. TT~TT

I'd also like to watch Code Geass seasons 1 and 2 again. That was a good one. At the moment, I can't decide which to watch again: Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho.

Which of the two do you guys like better?

I've been watching (and re-watching and re-watching...) Shaman King a lot recently.

I've started watching Yu Yu Hakusho, Hikaru no Go, and Tales of Phantasia. I'm about to go watching Flames of Recca soon, since it just got rec'd to me today.

Also on a slow rewatch marathon with Bleach right now. Currently on episode 115.

I'd love to get back into watching FairyTale. I was watching it OnDemand, but when we switched cable companies I didn't get to keep watching it. TT~TT

I'd also like to watch Code Geass seasons 1 and 2 again. That was a good one. At the moment, I can't decide which to watch again: Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho.

Which of the two do you guys like better?

Well, as manga, I'd prefer Inu Yasha any day, but as anime, I'd go with Yu Yu Hakusho, though both are nice.

If you find the time in the future, you could always watch them both. wink.gif

Yes, I love Hetalia~ Currently watching that ^^

Also watching Pretty Cure and Brothers Conflict :3

You are? Nice. ^^

Lately, I've been re-watching anime more than anything. I've probably gone through the last trial Dangan Ronpa 20 times over, and not even just to get into character for my abridged group (in which I am Junko). And I'm still in denial that Free! is over so I've been going back and watching it. Not to mention that I'm trying to capture every detail of Attack on Titan in order to make an accurate theory about which direction the anime will take in regards to the manga... andmaybeimalsoindenialthatitsovertoo. And I'm always re-watching Madoka and AnoHana when I need a good cry.

The two new anime I HAVE been watching for the first time are Meganebu!, which is a new Free!-esque anime from the studio that brought you the newest season of Hetalia (THE ART IS VERY ATTRACTIVE) except this time instead of a swimming club it's a glasses club (Even Nitori's voice actor is in it...), and Fairy Tail, which my friend finally convinced me to watch. I regret every minute I spent putting of watching it because it is beautiful.

I've also been trying to get around to watching No. 6, but I wanna finish the manga first because for some reason I feel like I can't trust it... like it's going to make me keel over and cry.

Wow yeah, that's a lot of anime. I have too much free time on my hands!

I finished the last of Da Capo a few days ago. I'm watching H2O: Footprints in the Sand now.

Thinking about Steins;Gate next.

I finished the last of Da Capo a few days ago. I'm watching H2O: Footprints in the Sand now.

Yes. Steins;Gate is absolutely amazing. Best anime I've ever watched tongue.gif

Currently watching Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu. Legend of the Redundant Legendary Heroes.

i just started "is this a zombie" a little while ago (if you decide to check it out, be careful. there could be mature content). then i gotta go finish the rebuild of evangelion...

Steins;Gate is great! o3o Definitely one of my top favorites, thanks to Aquenee.

I just finished Mirai Nikki and the first series of Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. (I wanted to watch something short and weird to get a break from long convoluted plots.) Since I got though SZS in one evening, I might watch the rest of them this weekend and then go back to convolution. xd.png

Just finished fairy tale and Nurarihyon no mago. Fairy tail finished in such a cliff hanger, which is annoying. I hate watching unfinished animes. I like Nurarihyon but it seemed unfinished and like it needed a third season that it'll never get.

I really like animes about demons, magic, special powers and such. I'd like to find more like Nurarihyon no mago, although I admit I mainly watched it because I thought the main character's hair was super cool.

Edited by Syaoransbear

Rewatching episodes of Deadman Wonderland and Deathnote. Two of my favs.

Havnt found much else that captures my attention though :/

(I know what I type auto-incorrect! So stop it!)

Edited by draganot

I watched Sword Art Online and the first season of The World God Only Knows. I enjoyed the first half of SAO, but I didn't particularly like TWGOK. Meh.

Now I'm working on Soul Eater. It'll take me a while to get through it, but I'm really enjoying it so far. happy.gif

Edited by Dimar