oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

One piece, Naruto, Fairy Tail.

Just finished Jormungand season 2. Postponed watching Guilty Crown for now.

Re-watching D.Gray-Man, To Aru Majutsu no Index (Accelerator fans, unite!) and Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei.

Guin Saga

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS and still more Code Geass. And I'm gonna start Fate/Zero soon. :>

Edited by SaberLily

This is slightly off-topic but does anyone know what anime this is?

user posted image

Because that's going to be what anime I'm watching as soon as I figure that out.

user posted image

Because that's going to be what anime I'm watching as soon as I figure that out.

Azumanga Daioh perhaps?

I'm going to start on Mushi-Shi tonight, heard it was a great show.

Edited by stagazer_7

user posted image

I've been trying to find it for you, but I can't seem to come up with anything... sad.gif How did you find it??

Anyways, I'm watching Wolf's Rain right now while I wait for more Naruto Shippuden to come out. Almost done with the English dubbed though, so I hope they have more that are at least subbed... :L

Nichijou (or My Ordinary Life)

I'm currently rewatching Dragon Ball Z, but subbed. I'm just about to wrap up the Saiyan Arc. It's kind of like I'm watching a different show from when I was a kid, and not just because it's uncut. More blood and stuff, but a lot of dialogue suddenly has completely different context, too.

Edited by Draco Knight

Fairy Tail (Ending soon :'( )

Hunter x Hunter (2011)

Zettai Karen Children- The Unlimited Hyoubu Kyousuke

Finished Mushi-Shi (fantastic anime, just as I was told <3), just starting watching Full Metal Panic!.

I was Watching Young Justice But they Canceled it!! mad.gifmad.gifsad.gif I am sooooooo sad ... but at least there making a 4th season of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic so I'm semi happy!!

Plan to actually watch a few pokemon movies today... Already done 3(My favorite, by far.) and Destiny Deoxys a while ago, doing Jirachi; Wish Maker now.

Might watch some more Blue Exorcist after this :3

All the Pokemon Movies. I'm picking my way through my favorites. Also, I just finished watching Another.

Im Watching Beyblade Metal Masters, Pokemon And Redikai (Not Sure If I Spelt The Last One Right)

I just saw a preview video for the Dangan Ronpa anime that will be airing this summer.

This is exciting.

I am excited.

Amnesia失憶症

I dunno the full English name, but it's really awesome.

Now watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai (When the Cicadas Cry)

Highfive, I just got into this franchise while I was sick.

I'm not the biggest horror fan, but I'm pleasantly surprised by how clever the plot is in this one, and how it's really starting to come together after the 1st season's seemingly disjointed arcs (which were scary enough on their own, though).

Also, if I ever happen to encounter an ohagi in my life, I'll probably be too creeped out to eat it. D: xd.png

Edited by lightbird