oOIluvuOo

What Anime are u watching now?

Still watching Beelzebub and Ao no Exorcist (lagging behind), and I'm also waiting for new episodes of Cardfight Vanguard, Sket Dance and Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi to come out. Next week. c:

Princess Jellyfish is so funny. xd.png I can't believe it's a mainstream anime I like, with couples I ship!

Another anime i recently started watching is High School of the Dead. its awesome, im also watching the dragon ball series, but it doesnt count to me cause its very old w/ low graphics.

Hetalia~ Well not really, I watched all the episodes and the movie several times already d: Wish there were more eps...

Re-watching Durarara!! because it was extremly awesome! >:D

~

Can someone recommend me somthing to watch? I honestly have no idea...And not something like bleach, naruto, one piece, death note, etc. Because most likely, I've read or watched it already.

Hetalia~ Well not really, I watched all the episodes and the movie several times already d: Wish there were more eps...

Re-watching Durarara!! because it was extremly awesome! >:D

~

Can someone recommend me somthing to watch? I honestly have no idea...And not something like bleach, naruto, one piece, death note, etc. Because most likely, I've read or watched it already.

*crashes through wall* PRINCESS JELLYFISH. HAKABA NO KITAROU (2007-2009 - you can download them). I recommend those to anyone and everyone.

Uh lets see... well, I was watching Bleach until my tv decided to kick off the provider and my computer decided not to let me watch it...

I'm just starting to watch Deltora Quest as only a mere few months ago I realized it was turned into an anime. I've read the books, and it looks great so far.

I'm also occasionally watching Pokemon if that counts.

I'm also rewatching all of Naruto

Mars Daybreak. It's not bad actually. Also watching Shadow Skill again because it's awesome even though no one knows about it.

Just started watching Inuyasha: The Final Act. Although I think I'm going to wait for the English dub, if that ever comes out.

I've only watched the first two episodes and I can't say I'm very pleased, feels like they are rushing it too much, but it's OK.

But I'm usually watching DBZ whenever it's on or when I'm bored. That's my all time favorite anime ever. Grew up with it. <3

Mawaru Penguindrum

I just picked it up today after seeing fanart for it on Deviantart. It's very interesting. The main theme seems to be fate vs. free will.

So far I've reached chapter 7. I love the opening theme.

Edited by Daydreamer09

I'm gonna be re-watching Elfen Lied smile.gif (it is suited generally for mature audiences, so people under 18 i do not reccomend you checking it out just yet. Still a good anime though.)

Just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It is so much better than the old anime. Now I'm starting to watch Soul Eater again.

Sankarea. It's quite an enjoyable romantic comedy. With zombies.