TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

I've learnt with these eggs, they don't crack until the very last 4 hours.

whoa, didn't know there was a new release. I grabbed a green and orange and was like "The censorkip.gif is this?" If only I had known sooner, I had 5 available slots when I started egg hunting, but the time I got the green and orange, I had none left.

EDIT: can someone tell me which biome the dark egg is in?

Edited by kitsune93

whoa, didn't know there was a new release. I grabbed a green and orange and was like "The censorkip.gif is this?" If only I had known sooner, I had 5 available slots when I started egg hunting, but the time I got the green and orange, I had none left.

EDIT: can someone tell me which biome the dark egg is in?

It's in the Forest wink.gif

Some hours ago I could get two more eggs, can't wait to unlock again to get some more happy.gif

Yaaaaay 15 hours to hatchies for me! My eggs don't even have cracks yet though. xd.png

Nor do mine, or a friend's.

Maybe they're just going to explode. biggrin.gif

Oh, I've just seen RotomGuy's post.

Edited by blobber

Minecraft? How?

Quite a while ago, Notch posted Seecret Friday Updates. Slimed were introduced in one of these updated.

Whoa. The 'bright spots' hatchling looks absolutely marvelous.

Finally got my second dark blue (worked a very long day yesterday!) and my first three eggs will hatch tonight, The S2 of both breeds continue to amaze and delight!!! Any more clues on the names? The dark blue does look likes it's growing Green Lichen all over, and Swirl looks like its wings could catch a lot of wind!

Any more clues on the names? The dark blue does look likes it's growing Green Lichen all over, and Swirl looks like its wings could catch a lot of wind!

How could I not have guessed Swirl? O_O I totally missed the giant swirl on the egg. DX Green Lichen does fit, but it just doesn't sound very pretty to me.

What? I can't find these!!!Wait! There they are!!! OMG< I'm locked!! FREEEAAKK OUUUTTT!!!

Edited by cheese456

How could I not have guessed Swirl? O_O I totally missed the giant swirl on the egg. DX Green Lichen does fit, but it just doesn't sound very pretty to me.

Okay so we have Swirls (come between Swallowtail and Terrae) and Green Somethings (come between Green and Guardian).

Maybe it's just like. Growth Dragon. Cause they have growths on them.

|D

Okay so we have Swirls (come between Swallowtail and Terrae) and Green Somethings (come between Green and Guardian).

Maybe it's just like. Growth Dragon. Cause they have growths on them.

|D

Lol it's becoming an all out guessing game for the new eggs. I can see those spotted ones being a possible Growth Dragon, though I'm not completely sure on the green one yet. It's gotta be something with 'Green' in it...who know's (other than the artists). huh.gif

It probably died of sickness, not intentionally.

No, they said they've been killed.

Edited by DarkFire1

No, the egg clearly says it was killed. Maybe it was a bite fail? Someone could have tried to repulse it (Clicked wrong one) and it died.

I don't see any big deal on it. xd.png It's not like they're the only one's out there. If they want more they can just grab some more new eggs from the Main Cave. tongue.gif

No, the egg clearly says it was killed. Maybe it was a bite fail? Someone could have tried to repulse it (Clicked wrong one) and it died.

I think EQ counts as an intentional kill, so Mimm's probably right.

I think EQ counts as an intentional kill, so Mimm's probably right.

Probably wanted an early hatch and accidentally killed them in the process using the EQ action. But yeah, such tragedy for the new eggs. Anyways, hopefully we'll see the adults soon. ;D

Probably wanted an early hatch and accidentally killed them in the process using the EQ action.  But yeah, such tragedy for the new eggs.  Anyways, hopefully we'll see the adults soon. ;D

In exactly two days. >n>