TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Oooh, the hatchie for the brightly spotted one is gorgeous! I really cannot wait to see what he looks like grown up, because those colors together are a beauty. The swirly egg hatchie is cute too. <3

Their markings and such look like they're glowing somewhat. =O It'd be cool to have a glow in the dark dragon on DC. laugh.gif

None of mine have gotten sick yet.

Neither has mine. xd.png

Edited by DarkFire1

Their markings and such look like they're glowing somewhat. =O It'd be cool to have a glow in the dark dragon on DC. laugh.gif

OMG, agreed!!!

Wow, I'm impatient xd.png I got these eggs, what, a few hours ago? And already I want them to hatch so I can get more D:

*nudges TJ's hatchies* Grow up already!!

Wow! Got two of each, influenced, incubated, doted and drooled over, and tossed into the hatchery. Now for the wait! cool.gif

No fair D: You release eggies when I'm internetless due to a move sad.gif

hmm they appear to be rather easy to catch...I'm just short one green and orange one :3

Edited by Vampyre

The hatchies look awesome. I like how the fruity ones are posed and I like the coloring for the fleshy ones.

Now to wait for the adults.

Love the hatchies biggrin.gif I can't wait for them to adult to find out what they will be.

aw man I keep missing releases! Are these permanent and if so could someone tell me the egg description and where to find them. I looked on Dragcave wiki but couldn't find them.

aw man I keep missing releases! Are these permanent and if so could someone tell me the egg description and where to find them. I looked on Dragcave wiki but couldn't find them.

They're found in the Jungle and Forest :3

Blue (forest): This egg is covered in bright spots

Orange and green (jungle): This egg has bright orange and green markings

ಠ_ಠ So that was what that mystery egg in the cave was... You got me, TJ. Touché.

So that's what all the maintenance breaks last week were about! smile.gif

Now I'm going back to Faerieworlds Harvest and yell, "NEW DRAGONS IN DRAGON CAVE!!!" biggrin.gif

Got 2 of each, now to see what the adults look like so I can make sure its worth it to counter-influence. :3

Thanks for the wonderful surprise, TJ!

Wow, these are looking to be pretty rare. Already not cavespamming on the first day out?

And I'll join the mob squeeing over the blue guy. 8D

if i did my math right... TJ's hatchies will be at 4d Monday at noon :L

now, since TJ's are pretty much like anyone elses drags [minus 1 being thuwed, 2 being immortal, 3 .....], they won't grow up till they hit 4d 30m... or just 4d flat.

wait till monday after school/sneak a peek at lunch or something :L

EDIT: i also favor the indigo/bio-lumi-blue/green one.

Edited by Whitefire

now, since TJ's are pretty much like anyone elses drags [minus 1 being thuwed, 2 being immortal, 3 .....], they won't grow up till they hit 4d 30m... or just 4d flat.

wait till monday after school/sneak a peek at lunch or something :L

EDIT: i also favor the indigo/bio-lumi-blue/green one.

Do the male and female hatchy sprites look the same this time, or is it my eyes? blink.gif

Do the male and female hatchy sprites look the same this time, or is it my eyes? blink.gif

Yeah, the male and female hatchies are the same.

D'aaaawww! The hatchies are so cute. happy.gif Can't wwait to see the adults.

And I just got my second "bright spots" egg, so I'm done hunting for now.

So far, so good. The hatchies are adorable. Loving that blue. But I do love green and orange too, so I'm not disappointed there, either. 2d, 16hrs to wait until maturity, huh? What can I be doing in that time? Oh. Working on my own stuff to do. tongue.gif