TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

How do you get to be able to have 5 eggs at once?

Woot for newb question lol

Ere ye to have many eggs at once ye must first have fifty dragons upon thine scroll!

How do you get to be able to have 5 eggs at once?

Woot for newb question lol

It's your trophy level (little trophy at he top of your scroll). Bronze=5 eggs, Silver=6 eggs, Gold=7 eggs. There are limits to how many total growing things you can have, too, but I won't go into that detail atm. wink.gif

Edited by AlternateMew

Haha, so I was right on the mark with my prediction of the blue being a Fungus dragon?

Fungus dragon? xd.png lol

Haha, so I was right on the mark with my prediction of the blue being a Fungus dragon?

I hope so, starting to look even more awesome now =)

I still think I've seen the green one before so I'll reserve speculation on that.

I also was wondering if that was what I thought it was, although I hadn't seen the thread for some time, and can't recall much except that the dragon was beautiful and I feared that the concept might not be acceptable on DC...

OOO. 8D Can't wait to grab some! ^^

Is it over or something? Also, what biome are they in?

Edited by dragonryaman

They are in the Forest and Jungle Biomes biggrin.gif

They are in the Forest and Jungle Biomes

Thanks. What is the description for each? It's not yet on the wiki.

Edited by dragonryaman

"This egg is covered in bright spots" (FOREST) & "This egg has bright orange and green markings" (JUNGLE)

Edited by CDM

I'm partial to the darker coloured ones, but I got two of each regardless. They're surprisingly easier to nab from the cave than the moon and sunstone dragons were~

Just grabbed 2 of each. Thanks TJ and the artists!

Grabbed a couple of the dark ones once my scroll unlocked. <3 Will probably trade for some more eventually if I can't get hold of moar. The dark ones seem to drop more than the green/orange ones though.

I'm liking the look of both s2 hatchies. The green/orange one looks so tropical and citrus-y. Makes me so eager for summer. And crave fruit. <3

The dark one looks more mystic and... hints of runes on it? Still pretty. :3

It's your trophy level (little trophy at he top of your scroll). Bronze=5 eggs, Silver=6 eggs, Gold=7 eggs. There are limits to how many total growing things you can have, too, but I won't go into that detail atm. wink.gif

Ty everyone ^ ^

Got two of each and have influenced them so that I can have couples. I managed to, oddly, catch a Paper Dragon and a Chicken before I was able to catch the new dragons... I haven't caught myself a rare in ages, so that's nice. ^^ I haven't been taking advantage of the many scroll slots that I could have, but I should. :/

Grabbed a couple of the dark ones once my scroll unlocked. <3 Will probably trade for some more eventually if I can't get hold of moar. The dark ones seem to drop more than the green/orange ones though.

I'm liking the look of both s2 hatchies. The green/orange one looks so tropical and citrus-y. Makes me so eager for summer. And crave fruit. <3

The dark one looks more mystic and... hints of runes on it? Still pretty. :3

Strange, when I first started to snatch these eggs up..or my attempt at it, yesterday the orange/green ones were more abundant...

Also, the green/orange ones remind me of fall for some reason. How the trees are green and then turn into orange and other colors ^ ^!

Got unlocked again and grabbed another of the blue eggs so now I have two of each.