TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Of all the times to be locked, I swear.

Totally worth my Zombie Fodder Greens and Pygmies, though.

I'll try to get some of this release after my hatchlings mature.

Do the male and female hatchy sprites look the same this time, or is it my eyes? blink.gif

You can always tell if the males and females will look alike or not by how many eggs are in the release post.

2 eggs means that the male/female hatchling sprites are the same and the adult male/female sprites are the same.

3 eggs means that the male/female hatchling sprites are the same, but the adult male/females sprites are di-morphically different.

4 eggs means that the male/female hatchling sprites are di-morphically different and the adult male/female sprites are di-morphically different.

:3 two bright spots, but i am not dropping my two eggs about to hatch i can wait patiently..... I hope.

*examines Rhea's scroll* That's because you have variations on a red theme going on. Hmmm. You need a blue spot there and two green spots there... *redecorates liberally* Oh well. You have 2 days and 16 hours. tongue.gif

I can't believe I only found out because of the trading threads.

WHAR ARE YOU GREEN EGGIES? COME TO MAMA!

As soon as I saw no eggs anywhere in the biomes, I just though "New egg release." Checked this forum, and I was right! These new dragons look pretty awesome!

Sweet, got two of each! Can I be a broken record and say...I'm loving the new egg limits xd.png

Plus, thank you, you know who you are and for what wink.gif

hey, the green hatchie looks really like shiny Salamence (or is it only me?)

Wow, I really wasn't paying attention when I was online this morning - I only just found out about these after getting home from a night out and breeding a couple of really pretty Stripes! But still had room for two swirlys and two bright spots. happy.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Just got online for the evening and saw TJ's eggs are now hatchies! So, without knowing what the adults look like yet, I already know I'll be making a hatchie-army of those greens. SO CUTE!

Don't think so. No one wants the other eggs is all.

ETA: Yay, I got a spotted one!

Edited by GuesssWho

I love the new egg limits too. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to get any of these babies. I got 2 green and one spotted. Hopefully I can get another spotted once one of my babies hatch. :3

Haha, so I was right on the mark with my prediction of the blue being a Fungus dragon?

I hope so, starting to look even more awesome now =)

I still think I've seen the green one before so I'll reserve speculation on that.

Wow these new limits are insane. I just got both of them and I'm still not locked.

How do you get to be able to have 5 eggs at once?

Woot for newb question lol