TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Woaah. Miss one day and this happens?! ohmy.gif Which area of the caves are these guys in?

Nopes, doesn't look like I know what the green ones are. Totes unfamiliar.

Hrrrnnn want knowwwww.

Woaah. Miss one day and this happens?! ohmy.gif Which area of the caves are these guys in?

They're in Jungle and Forest smile.gif

Cute S2s.

Now we wait over 2 and a half days for adults. xd.png

I wish they would grow right up laugh.gif instead of having to wait that long

WB

Ugh I just misclicked a Misfit Pygmy egg. I saw 'swirls' and was like -clicks as fast as possible- Then I saw it was a pygmy and groaned aloud. Even though I wanted a CB Misfit I wanted the new orange eggie more. xd.png Now I have to wait for people to take the Pink and Magi eggs off my hands before I can try again. sleep.gif

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Seems to be no dimorphism. I hope they can be bred with each other- they'd make gorgeous lineages 8D You never know, one might be, say, a drake and the other not a drake :/

Hrrrmmm me thinks I know what the green ones are :3 They look familiar. The color scheme does, anyway. And it's been rumored (according to Dragcave Wiki) that they are "the return of the Frills" but even though this rumor is not true (according to Dragcave Wiki) this only makes me think my guess is more correct (lawl similarities).

:> I like knowing stuff. Unless I'm totally waaay wrong :c

Edited by glamoursea2

Eh, I don't really feel that alts are the secret. Then again, black stripes were a secret in that other release, so...

... hmmm...

Seems to be no dimorphism. I hope they can be bred with each other- they'd make gorgeous lineages 8D You never know, one might be, say, a drake and the other not a drake :/

Hrrrmmm me thinks I know what the green ones are :3 They look familiar. The color scheme does, anyway. And it's been rumored (according to Dragcave Wiki) that they are "the return of the Frills" but even though this rumor is not true (according to Dragcave Wiki) this only makes me think my guess is more correct (lawl similarities).

:> I like knowing stuff. Unless I'm totally waaay wrong :c

I though the Frill spriter refused to bring them back in any form, ever?

I though the Frill spriter refused to bring them back in any form, ever?

Yesh. That's why it's a false rumor :B People have been saying these are the replacement for them....they're wrong. However, if I'm correct about what dragons they are, they have a -similar- name.

Lyth posted a couple of times to say that she has nothing to do with these eggs and they have nothing to do with Frills.

I'm guessing she'd know about that, lol.

whoaa... got about 4 "frills" in a row, and only wanted 2... PM me if want, I'll give for interesting offer in 5 hrs wink.gif

Edited by gistofeverything

Aww! I hope they're still falling I hadda to major construction/destruction in th ekitchen this morning and missed out!! What're the new descriptions?

Aww! I hope they're still falling I hadda to major construction/destruction in th ekitchen this morning and missed out!! What're the new descriptions?

Blue: This egg is covered in bright spots.

Green: This egg has bright orange and green markings.

They are still dropping. xd.png They seem to be a bit uncommon from the looks of it (my guess for their rarity xd.png). :3

The eggs are a lot easier to get now, seeing as the majority of us are locked at the moment xd.png When I cleared up some more space on my scroll, it was easier to grab two more <3 I'm glad these don't have the same descriptions. The Sunstone/Moonstone release was hectic, as everyone was rushing to get the same amount of each tongue.gif

there. got two of each.

came back after bike ride. one of my new eggs was sick D:

i should watch them better :/

Oooh, the hatchie for the brightly spotted one is gorgeous! I really cannot wait to see what he looks like grown up, because those colors together are a beauty. The swirly egg hatchie is cute too. <3