TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Oh, ok, thanks! smile.gif Least I don't have to worry about adopting the wrong egg and not being able to release it for a few hours. tongue.gif I'm off to STALK the forest/jungle! tongue.gif

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif I just saw a Leetle Tree in the forest!! ohmy.gif (already have one though tongue.gif )

EDIT: I got one! *happydance*

Edited by Cavy

I saw the leetle tree too.

laugh.gif I just got another! Yay! Now I have one of each new egg! Thanks for the new release, TJ!

The name for dark blue ones must begin with F, then. Sparks more suspicion for fungi dragons.

As for the green and orange, Swizzle? Tangle? o_o

Edited by RotomGuy

... just when i was about to go mint hunting :L

Swirls: 'This egg has bright orange and green markings.' Biome: Jungle

Blue: 'This egg is covered in bright spots.' Biome: Forest

too bad im locked with chickens and cheese :L only got two swirls. Now to influence and incubate.

Got one of each.

I absolutely love the green and orange ones. They have both of my favourite colors, yay. <3 I might hoard them. The hatchies also look pretty nice, can't wait to see what the adults look like.

I think the bright greens came between Swallowtail and Terrae, and the blues came between Earth and Guardian. With the new hatchie clues, someone figure out their names. Gogogo.

@RotomGuy - The official names for the Earths are Greens, since Fogs sort above them. ^^

I'm pretty sure the orange/greens start with "Ta" and the blues start with "Gr".

Huh, that's cool.

So are these hatchies. I think the bright greens came between Swallowtail and Terrae, and the blues came between Earth and Guardian. With the new hatchie clues, someone figure out their names. Gogogo.

The real name for what you are calling "Earth" is the Green Dragon. That narrows the name to somewhere between Green and Guardian. Growth falls in there, but if the growths are a green fungus, that would follow Green as well. Maybe it's a Green Moss Dragon? There's plenty of moss, lichen and other such growths in the forest.

As for the green and orange egg, maybe it's some kind of Swift, or a Tall Tree Dragon?

ETA: partially ninja'd by Saloiq

Edited by dragongrrl

Waaaah! why did my computer decide to crash friday night? I've just gotten it back up and running! I just hope there are still some of the new eggies to grab! theyre such pretty colors and I cant wait to see what they look like as hatchies and adults!

Beautiful hatchlings are beautiful biggrin.gif

Thank you to TJ and Spriters, these are epical! Still wondering why Friday is in the release's name, when they were released on a Saturday...

I wonder why its called the Secret Friday release huh.gif

Glad someone on Magistream had their eggs in their siggy, or elese I would have missed the release biggrin.gif Caught 3 swirly ones and 2 of the other.

In two hours I'll be unlocked and can hopefully pick up the blue one with spots =3

Can't wait! biggrin.gif

Since the Release was on Friday night, I think the 'Friday' part of the name eminently suitable - it's the 'Secret' part that makes me wonder.

I suspect that I know what the 'fungus' dragon is, but annoyingly can't remember the name of the process/dragon, not that I'd mention anyway...

So I wonder if the 'Secret' has relevance to something to do with the 'Swirly' dragon... or perhaps is simply some allusion to something unrelated many of us aren't familiar with... or if it's just too darned hard to keep coming up with snappy-but-relevant Release Titles...

My speculators are fogging over, much like me, lol.

I don't even know why I try to tell people anything about anything anymore. :|

@ Spriters who made the new eggs and hatchies

Just saw the s1 hatchie and I'm completely excited to see all their stages! biggrin.gif I can't wait!!!! Excitement!

@ Lythiaren

Poor Lythiaren. Getting tired of repeating yourself? On the bright side, just be pleased that they are remembered. happy.gif