TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Are they found in any specific biome or available in all biomes?

The blue ones are in Forest, the green and orange ones are in Jungle :3

It looks like the ratios are already stabilizing... huh. Maybe these will end up being a bit uncommon.

Oh no! I missed the release. Oh well, I'll get some eventually.

Thank you TJ for the new release!

Edit: I got two of the bright spots ones! Yay! Influencing them now. :3

Blessed Be! ~Rain

Edited by RainStar13

Im glad I got three of them. I had a magma egg I could not get rid of...Ive been dying for one lol!

Anyways, since it was a Friday surprise this is over right?

It looks like the ratios are already stabilizing... huh. Maybe these will end up being a bit uncommon.

It is always a possibility, then again it seems like a lot of the more recent releases have had old eggs mixing in sooner. That is why I always try and get as many as possible while they are still easy to obtain.

If they do go uncommon, I hope I can catch a couple more before they the ratios stabilise fully.

woo~! Got 2 of each and hoping for the best. I'm in LOVE with the Bright Spots dragon~! biggrin.gif

*Edit: Got 3 Bright Spotted now~ :3

**edit edit: Got 4 Bright spotted and 2 Green swirlies~! @w@

Grow Grow Grow!

Edited by TaiomiFox

Just now got around to seeing the new hatchies. They are adorable. I'm glad I got to see the s1 stage and I'm looking forward to the s2.

Just now got around to seeing the new hatchies. They are adorable. I'm glad I got to see the s1 stage and I'm looking forward to the s2.

Aww, where?!

Im glad I got three of them. I had a magma egg I could not get rid of...Ive been dying for one lol!

Anyways, since it was a Friday surprise this is over right?

Your magma egg looks like it's going to hatch soon!*

*pokes, gets burned* ...ow.

Maybe then you can get another dark egg, if they're not impossible to catch lol.

*And by soon, I mean in about eight hours, which is really not "soon"

The dark ones are adorable. x3 The colors remind me a bit of a dragon I tried to help with a long time ago... can't remember the name.

Now I'm curious as to what their 2nd stage is and their Adult stage is. I hope they're just as majestic and flowy as some of the other dragons.

I can't wait to see what the s2 and adults look like :3 Hopefully these are to hard to catch once the ratios even out.

It would be nice if this was an uncommon release. Makes things more interesting.

The" secret" part may have been which biome they were in , since the sun/moon stones were announced as being in the Desert

not that it took long for us to figure it out-----

now if I could just speed up time by 4 hours I could get another Bright Spotted one biggrin.gif

Thanks for the release =w= cant wait for halloween now~ daddy needs some more geckos ^o^

Yay, got two of each and influenced them. Loving the S1 hatchies on both. Looking forward to the S2 and Adult forms. Thank you TJ and Spriters!

If this release has taught me anything it's that I'm going to be outta luck on halloween. Got a green swirl fairly quickly but the spotted one took me hours to click. Still, I've got one of each and that makes me happy!