TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Oooh, beautiful gendered hatchies! ohmy.gif Now I can't absolutely wait to see them as adults!

Yaya! New eggies! Can't wait to catch some, though they seem to be quite sort after - another blonde moment - they are new releases! xd.png

Have managed two of each so far and hope to get more today as unlock, cute hatchies smile.gif

Also how rude of me. A big thank you to TJ for releasing more beautiful hatchies unexpectedly (early birthday present wink.gif)

And a big thank you to the spriters, hope to thank more once we know the adults have grown up, the eggs are beautiful, the hatchies are very cute.

Edited by lilacamy931

Yay! Thanks TJ09!

Haven't managed to catch any yet (haven't even seen one yet!), I'm currently stalking the jungle and forest smile.gif

EDIT: I've caught the orange and green swirl one! biggrin.gif

Edited by Blue_Moon98

I absolutely love then new eggs. Gorgeous or what? ouo

I'm so excited to see them grown up! I've heard the orange and green one was a gecko sort of dragon? o: Only time will tell, I s'pose. <3

So far, I haven't been able to catch any speckled one's, so here I am in the early twilight hours but the biomes still pretty full. :/ Tsk. I'll be sure to get it eventually, though. <3

omg, they are already rare!

what happened to the ratio? shouldnt the cave be filled with them like the moon/sun stone?

i've only caught one=_="

@ mou325: They started dropping last night (for me), so I'd say they've had well over ~20 hours. There were mass drops in the beginning.

Edited by Varekis

Of course there's an release while I'm not on. *sigh* Well I hope they're still dropping.

we can't know that for sure as only TJ knows the real plan.

Perhaps this is the way intended for the biomes now.

18 hours and I'll have babies! Can't wait! smile.gif I kind of hope these are a tad more rare... I've been hoping for another somewhat rare dragon or two for awhile now, aside from holiday dragons.

I can't wait to see the adults! The swirled fruit dragon is driving me nuts. I feel like I've seen it, but cannot remember for the life of me what the adults look like, except for a very vague memory of thinking it was really cool... Ah well, we'll find out soon enough! lol

omg, they are already rare!

what happened to the ratio? shouldnt the cave be filled with them like the moon/sun stone?

i've only caught one=_="

I wouldn't compare these with the mooon/sunstone. They appeared in a biome that had very few cloggers and generally emptied within a few minutes. These two however have appeared in two biomes noted for their cloggers, where they have never moved very fast due to said cloggers.

It makes sense then that what old eggs are produced would often just sit there, for who wants to grab an old common dragon egg when there are new ones being released? However, because no one wants to grab them, they sit there and eventually they block the cave, where someone has to take one to get things moving, only no one wants to be that person.

Edited by Nectaris

Ah, got 2 of both now. And a Thunder someone apearantly missed. So I'm all happy again. biggrin.gif

I wasn't around yesterday for the start of the release. When I logged in, I quickly went to the cave and the first egg that I grabbed was... a CB silver. wink.gif

After that, I got three of each kind. Now I cannot wait for them to grow up.

I was able to get all eggs I wanted, now I only have to wait until they grow up, I can´t wait to see the adulds I really love the dark blue hatchie! smile.gif

Managed to snag another green and orange this morning, making two of each on my scroll. I was surprised to go into the jungle and not find it empty, but, then again, it is about time for another uncommon/rare release since some of the dragons from the past few have already obtained blocker status.

I wasn't around yesterday for the start of the release. When I logged in, I quickly went to the cave and the first egg that I grabbed was... a CB silver. wink.gif

After that, I got three of each kind. Now I cannot wait for them to grow up.

I'm so jealous. ;_; I actually had a dream about that yesterday night.

I wouldn't compare these with the mooon/sunstone. They appeared in a biome that had very few cloggers and generally emptied within a few minutes. These two however have appeared in two biomes noted for their cloggers, where they have never moved very fast due to said cloggers.

It makes sense then that what old eggs are produced would often just sit there, for who wants to grab an old common dragon egg when there are new ones being released? However, because no one wants to grab them, they sit there and eventually they block the cave, where someone has to take one to get things moving, only no one wants to be that person.

I grab eggs from the caves if they are ones that I'm looking for. I'm not particularly picky about the lineages, I just want to try and get one of each gender if possible. wink.gif

Hmm, I'm thinking that the purple hatchie could look nice with nebulas, before even seeing the adult sprite. My lineage focused mine just can't get away from that xd.png

I'd imagine that the greens ones might look nice with Swallows to me. cool.gif

/speculation