TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Awesome! The purple egg looks promising as hoarder material.

Caught three of each and all that's left it to wait for the adults to appear so that I can drool on them. ^^

Hmm, I'm thinking that the purple hatchie could look nice with nebulas, before even seeing the adult sprite. My lineage focused mine just can't get away from that XD

Got me two greens... and then misclicked on a Spitfire. *dies* Should be able to abandon it within the hour and stalk for a blue... though I'm at work and may not be able to stalk much. Also have a geode which should be able to hit the ER within the hour, so hopefully I can snag two blues soon-ish.

These new guys are gorgeous! smile.gif

Just grabbed a Jungle one on my second refresh! The advantage of using a stylus!

Thanks TJ! I need to give you an Internet...

I managed to grab two of each type without too much trouble. Spliting the eggs up into different biomes seems to work well for cutting down on the number of people scrambling to get the new eggs.

Anyone know why TJ picked the codes he did?

Fungus Dragon:

cAt0N - Cotton Fungus?

Cm0cu - Cellulase?

Fruit (?) Dragon

qdQig - Figs?

8DaaB - Dabai fruit?

I think I'm looking into this too much. O.o

Edited by BirdSpirit

Such a nice surprise! I like the egg design, it looks quite vector-art-ish. It'll take a lot to keep myself from spoiling the surprise concerning the look of the grownups.

Thank you so much for the new releases!

Grabbed one of the swirled orange/green eggs. What a nice surprise to come home from work to biggrin.gif

Wha....?!! I can't believe I missed this!!! *flails* I gotta catch some now!! They're beautiful! thank you, TJ! biggrin.gif

I really do think they are becoming uncommon now. Haven't seen a dark blue one since yesterday.

I really do think they are becoming uncommon now. Haven't seen a dark blue one since yesterday.

I just caught two like three minutes ago.

I like the egg designs this time around (not that I haven't liked them before). They have such vivid colors.

I don't think they're that uncommon, just that people are looking for them, so they notice them more. But other common eggs can be just as hard to find. These eggs I see quite often, actually.

Anyone know why TJ picked the codes he did?

Fungus Dragon:

cAt0N - Cotton Fungus?

Cm0cu - Cellulase?

Fruit (?) Dragon

qdQig - Figs?

8DaaB - Dabai fruit?

I think I'm looking into this too much. O.o

those look completely random to me xd.png

but knowing teej, i can't say for certain..

he doesn't always make customcodes for his new releases, though ;3

I love the spotted one in particular! The hatchies are beautiful smile.gif

I like the "Fruit" hatchling most so far, I'm a sucker for those colours. But I wonder if that statement will come back to bite me in the behind as it usually turns out that the hachlings I liked less turns into the adults I like the most out of the batch. unsure.gif