TJ09

2011-09-17 - Secret Friday Release

Aha! I knew there was a release coming up since it's been a couple months now, so I'm glad I'm not egglocked for once! Also had a weird dream about DC and a new egg release.. >.>

Thanks Tj!

The" secret" part may have been which biome they were in , since the  sun/moon stones were announced as being in the Desert

not that it took long for us to figure it out-----

now if I could just speed up time by 4 hours I could get another Bright Spotted one  biggrin.gif

Haha maybe...but now I think there is a reason to go more into the forest and jungle now. :3 I may get a army of the blueish ones, don't know for sure though so I want to see what they look like first before I decide. tongue.gif

EDIT: Somehow the blueish ones remind me of crystals with those spikes coming from their backs and head. Don't think they are though. tongue.gif

Edited by DarkFire1

i have managed to get 2 blue-ish and 1 green/orange egg, one more to go (and a misclick canopy xd.png)

someone on the previous page said that these eggs are desappearing from the cave already, maybe cause they're not common. i think maybe they aren't, it's been a while since we last had an uncommon/rare release, or am i wrong? or maybe they've faded because they're just two breeds of eggs, instead of when the load of pygmies came out, for how long did we see nothing but pygmies on the cave? xd.png i mean, getting at least 2 eggs of each kind did took some time, even taking into account we now have more egg slots x3

well, end of long talk, i want to be in time to the hourly drop biggrin.gif (my laptop's time is on time, more or less, with the cave's time, yay! xd.png)

ETA: got the egg i wanted, yay! now i can die in peace xd.png by the way, my other "fake frill" (lol) egg has this code -> GoOiE (google & internet explorer) xDDDD (caps altered smile.gif )

about the egg's color, it also reminds me of frill, but they eat fruits :/ so maybe they're some kind of tropical dragon? o.o? (and the dark one looks like a dark bbw egg xd.png it seems we're being invaded by spoted eggs)

Edited by okura

New eggs whaaaaat! ninja.gif

But nevertheless, they look interesting, and I can't wait to see what they'll grow into! happy.gif

I'll have to remind myself to stay unlocked for Halloween. Just nagged another orange and green one and got the 'Yer overburdened' message T-T

I'll have to remind myself to stay unlocked for Halloween. Just nagged another orange and green one and got the 'Yer overburdened' message T-T

Hahaha yes, I want to make sure to stay unlocked as well for the Halloween eggs too. And since these are the last release eggs till that time I might as well stock up on some of the dragons I want first before I collect them. tongue.gif

*huggles the bluish hatchlings* So CUTE! X3

I grabbed one of each, and dropped a nice lineaged pink in order to get both. It was that or my CB nebula, CB thunder, or CB day glory drake egg...

I'm just glad I got both of them, I'm started to get worried about these being fairly uncommon, since they're already showing up less.

Sweet, I love the green speckles on the S2 blue hatchie! I am SO psyched to see what the adults look like!

Wow that was fast maturing. O_o xd.png

Wow that was fast maturing. O_o xd.png

Doesn't surprise me - they can't get sick, and everyone's been clicking on them. The green male just matured too. *waits eagerly for the females*

I just stupidly grabbed another blue one, rather than the swirly one I was supposed to get to make a pair...

I knew 7 spots wouldn't be enough, lol.

Doesn't surprise me - they can't get sick, and everyone's been clicking on them. The green male just matured too. *waits eagerly for the females*

LOL TJ's dragons (the hatchlings and eggs I mean) are always immortal, so it's not that surprising...but hey, I can't wait to see the adults now. :3

The coloration on the S2 dark ones is only reinforcing my theory of it being a cave-dwelling dragon (and by cave I mean like... spelunking. Darkness. The kinds of places you find blind cave fish). Don't they look kind of like phosphorescent lichen or something?

Either way, both of them look *awesome*

Edited by silver_chan

The little stage 2 hatchies are so cute. Thanks TJ and spriters for the new release.

The little stage 2 hatchies are so cute. Thanks TJ and spriters for the new release.

Speaking of the spriters, who did these ones again? xd.png

Agreed! A huge thanks to everyone who contributed to this awesome release!

Speaking of the spriters, who did these ones again? xd.png

JOTB sprited them smile.gif

(Editted for making a typo xd.png)

Edited by FluffyPillow

O___O Those little blue hatchies...squee! *glomps* They are so adorable.

I now have three of each! biggrin.gif

AIeEeEEe!

The S2 blue hatches are sloop cute! I want my eggs to hatch now xd.png