S9429183F

if you were to dye/bleach your hair

I live my curly brown hair, and I don't think I'd want to dye it. But if I did, I would probably do a much lighter brown/blonde like this.

Purple. I think it would look pretty cool. I've had a few streaks, but not the whole hair. There's still time. cool.gif

Aha, when I moved out of home I tried a whole array of colours. Electric blue first, then bleached it like mad so I could go purple, then back to brunette for a while because I was trying to find a job, which didn't work out, and the brown faded to this weird reddish colour so I lightened it up to bright red. I liked blue, it was awesome. And I've found I have the kind of skin tone that worked well with red, but it was soooo much upkeep. I can't do blonde though. Far too pale, and I shant try it again. And since the red fiasco I've been letting my hair grow out nice and steady. It's almost grown out enough for me to chop a whole bunch of the dead stuff out and still look like a girl so, yay me! xd.png

Haha I'm bleaching/coloring my hair blue next week! I'm not allowed to do multiple colors (yet! >:D) but I was originally planning to have electric blue and pink cotton-candy hair!

>_>

<_<

Red like Richter Abend's hair. XD I just really like his hair, ahahaha... Buuut, my work might not like that color of hair. >_<

Edited by KageSora

I've been coloring my hair black for ~18 years.

My natural color is a weird "chestnut diarrhea" that looks horrible with my black eyes and eyebrows. When I was in high school, people thought my real color was fake and they'd ask me why I dyed my hair diarrhea-color lol. So, I darkened my hair to make my features match better and never looked back.

I have a blondish hair (it's gotten darker through my life) so I'd probably get brown streaks that dissolve into black at the tips and slightly bleach my real hair. But I'm not allowed to dye my hair yet, so it's more of a dream than something I'd actually do. *shrugs*

~Cavey

I work in a professional office in upper management, so I can't have crazy colored hair. If I could have any haircolor, I'd strip my dark brown hair and color it a silvery lilac.

I'll just wait until I'm old, then I can just color my gray hair lilac. laugh.gif

I don't believe in bleaching hair XP I knew someone once that bleached her hair so much that one day she found it started falling out, yuck.

Anyway, I'd love to try dying my hair blue. It just sounds interesting. tongue.gif

There are days when I also wonder what it'd look like if it was white, but I couldn't achieve that no matter how hard I tried XP Find a wig on Ebay, maybe. Meh.

I'm thinking of bleaching my hair[my natural hair colour is brown] they dyeing over with soft orange. Not sure if its safe to bleach at home[bought the bleach in boxes]. Any advice?

I'm thinking of bleaching my hair[my natural hair colour is brown] they dyeing over with soft orange. Not sure if its safe to bleach at home[bought the bleach in boxes]. Any advice?

Ofcourse it's safe to bleach your hair at home. Just make sure you wear gloves (latex is okay) and an old shirt. And look out for the furniture and floor (just lay an old towel on the floor). Mix the bleach in a glass bowl or anything because bleach doesn't affect glass.

Oh, and it's smart to set a timer to make sure the bleach isn't too long in your hair.

Good luck smile.gif

I'm pretty fond of my hair colour because it's dark brown but glows kinda auburn in the sun. If I ever decided to dye it, I would probably go with a dark chestnut/auburn or get copper-ish highlights.

I think I've finally outgrown my funky color stage. I keep trying to use this bright cherry red, and it keeps insisting on going pink. Purple is the only one that sticks.

In the natural colors range.. i love the funky red i get from using henna. I dont know if i can use it anymore though until i grow all this horrible damaged fluff out. I think I may just go ahead and go back to stupidly short hair and grow it back out, grey hair and all. I like my "mom streaks".

I'm planning on cutting off my 3 feet of hair soon, donating it, getting the remainder into a pixie cut and dying it purple.

Purple is a great color.

I've got pink dye and bleach in my bathroom atm xd.png

I've been meaning to do it for a while...but I suppose I just haven't had the time or known how I want to dye it actually xd.png I have dark brown/black hair that looks red in the sun ... but I was thinking I'd bleach it to light blonde and do the tips pink. I've already done red and blue, so I suppose green or pink were always my next choices :3

I tried to dye mine platinum blond to then dye it green, but seeing as I have thick dark drown hair, it came out more of a caramel color, and you can't buy permanent green =S

Certain hairstylists carry semi-permanent dyes (lasts about as long as normal hair dyes will), will generally cost u about 20$ for the visit, but even that has to be maintained b/c of fading, or just order some online and do it yourself. Maniac Panic is ok, + it glows under blacklights which is pretty cool :3

I'm thinking about going auburn (my hair is dark brown at the moment). Not sure if I'll have the nerve to do it though...

I was actually thinking of dying my hair dark/chocolate brown since it's already turning dull brown due to the climate. blink.gif

I am tempted to dye my brown hair black. Maybe get some dark blue streaks.