kiffren

Rosebud x Tombstone Tinsel Checker

One egg from each of your rosebuds goes to Kiffren. You keep another egg from each rosebud for yourself, and then we trade the higher gens to each other. Since that one's mother already has a tinsel baby owned by Kiffren, you keep that one. smile.gif

Also, I've just bred my 4th egg!

Cool...

My two kept offspring liked each other and gave me this, so it's stabby time for my starter Tinsel. RIP, lad! sad.gif

Have another Gen3 ... anyone want to trade?

Gone! Thanks biggrin.gif .

Edited by JaneMcAsh

after getting my first 3 eggs in rather rapid succession my starter suddenly saw his future death and promptly refused to give me an egg. But take heart! For my 4th egg has now appeared on my scroll!! Influenced and eagerly awaiting to hatch from his egg.

Thank goodness I've been waiting on that egg for something like a month!

I have just bred my third egg. here it is: http://dragcave.net/lineage/PF41k

since I have only one adult Rosebud lady, I would love very much to swap this egg with someone for another future 2nd gen so that I would be able further to breed non-inbred 3rd gens on my own. if someone could help me please PM.

I bred a duplicate 3rd gen I would like to trade. The starter is gone, kiffren has her allocation of eggs, and my guys seem to like to breed. smile.gif

Here's the trade link: Gone!

Thanks, tishavara! smile.gif

Edited by snave

Well, my 3rd gen is still available for swapping... but is down to 2d 11hrs =(

I wanted to trade this one before keeping one just because they breed so slowly, but it may just end up with me after all wink.gif

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Also my stubborn starter dodged AGAIN..... guess I'm going to have to get more sneaky!

Aaaaand I have my first 3rd gen! wub.gif

Which means my starter will die any day now (he dodged the blade today, though. tongue.gif)

Anyone interested in swapping 3rd gens, please PM me? (I rather like knowing who my eggs are going to instead of sitting on them for ages trying to find a trade...)

Got my first 3rd gen and it is officially hatched (woot!) My starter dodged me for a couple of days there, but he finally fell to the blade. Glad to see this is moving along! I got an egg on the first breeding, so i'm hoping they're not a "little interest" pair, but they produced, so i'm happy enough!!

So I've been busy with real life, really busy with school and stuff.

Due to a bunch of "no interests" (and one refusal) I'm not as far along on the lineage as I wish. Anyways, if anyone wants an egg from any gen except the current one just shoot me a PM.

STILL Getting "NO INTEREST" From my starter and my 2nd Rosebud sad.gif Will try again next week...