kiffren

Rosebud x Tombstone Tinsel Checker

@Snave unfortunately those two rosebuds aren't mine so i can't breed you a 3rd gen, but anything that has "Rose" last in it's name (like Ekan ROSE) is mine ^^ (oh! except Bambie and Asta)

@Tamahaganae I've accepted it ^^ Thanks so much!

And as the others Feel free to dig through all those "Rose" tinsels on my scroll and I'll see what i can do for you, swap or no ^^

Well, I had a massive brainfart.

Wolfwindmoon, your 4th gen is a half-sibling to a 4th gen I have /headdesk. You can have it back so you can breed it to the 4th gen from me smile.gif I've PM'd you the teleport link.

But if you happen to breed a sibling to Sad Rose I would love to have it!

I'd like to join this project!

I have a soon-to-be 2nd-gen tinsel that I'd love to bloodswap if anyone's interested. I'm planning to kill the father after I get one more egg from him - so, next week hopefully.

Make an offer on my egg!

PM me if you want to discuss something.

I'd like to join this project!

I have a soon-to-be 2nd-gen tinsel that I'd love to bloodswap if anyone's interested. I'm planning to kill the father after I get one more egg from him - so, next week hopefully.

Make an offer on my egg!

PM me if you want to discuss something.

HI, do you have 2 Rosebuds?? if so, and if you are planning on killing the Father after you get another egg from him (by a different Rosebud), you'd have a better trade egg by keeping this one and breeding it to the other Rosebud's egg... after you kill the father they won't be inbred since there will be no line showing, then breed those for a 3G... most of us have 3G breeding capabilities but not 2G since our "fathers" have already been killed. Keep the first 3G you breed then breed another for trading... I, myself, would love to trade 3Gs with you and I'm sure there are others who would like to do the same smile.gif

HI, do you have 2 Rosebuds?? if so, and if you are planning on killing the Father after you get another egg from him (by a different Rosebud), you'd have a better trade egg by keeping this one and breeding it to the other Rosebud's egg... after you kill the father they won't be inbred since there will be no line showing, then breed those for a 3G... most of us have 3G breeding capabilities but not 2G since our "fathers" have already been killed. Keep the first 3G you breed then breed another for trading... I, myself, would love to trade 3Gs with you and I'm sure there are others who would like to do the same smile.gif

That makes sense - but I only have 1 CB rosebud sad.gif

Snave, if you could breed me a 3rd gen not related to this this or this 4th gen that would be wonderful! Thanks!

@Tamahaganae I was able to breed this 3rd gen for you. Check your PMs.

I only have one pair that I can breed 3rd gens from. But I do have a lot of 3rd gens, so I can breed a number of 4th+ gens. My 7th gen and two new 4th gens will show you what 4th gens and above I can breed so you won't have to sift through my scroll.

@Slaptail, that egg seems to be secure on the scroll of Rosebud Tombstone member. It may have been traded through the AP. I remember when that was the only way. I shudder to think of having to trade a tinsel that way now. I lost lots of eggs trying to trade through the AP. smile.gif

@dernwyn, if you could find a friend who also only has one rosebud, you could work out a swap with them, and then both of you would have 2 second gens to build from. So don't kill your starter tinsel until you work something out. Is there anyone out there with just one rosebud who wants to join?

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: ChibiGatorsSayRawr

Total Number of Dragons: 351

Number of Zombies: 0

Number of Adult Rosebuds: 2, do they have to be CB? unsure.gif my rosebuds have a lineage dry.gif

Time Zone: PST

Well, it's been a looooong time coming, but I finally have a mate for my other 5th gen!

Now if only this genders right and doesn't refuse, I can make it to 6th gen! And if anyone needs me to breed for them, all my Rosegrave tinsels are near the top of my scroll between my leetle tree and a chicken. :3

Oh, and yes your Rosebuds DO have to be CB for this lineage, XiaoChibi. Sorry.

I have a brand new 3rd gen, with lineage never before seen. It still has the name of a deceased starter, but that will go away in a week or two.

It's on offer to members of this thread. PM me. It went to Ldyfsh.

Edited by snave

I have a brand new 3rd gen, with lineage never before seen. It still has the name of a deceased starter, but that will go away in a week or two.

It's on offer to members of this thread. PM me.

Ooooo new blood! That's exciting :3

I'm going to have to look through your vast stock of Rosegrave tinsels and ask you very nicely to breed some more for me sometime, Snave! ;] You seem to be the repository of all the lines <3

I have this pretty 4th gen that I need to swap. I need a 4th gen that is NOT related to this 4th gen or this 5th gen since I plan on joining the lineage.

Thanks to Ldyfsh, I don't need to swap out my 4th gen. So, if anyone is needing a 4th gen, send me a pm and it can be yours. smile.gif

Edited by buckskinmist

I have this pretty 4th gen that I need to swap. I need a 4th gen that is NOT related to this 4th gen or this 5th gen since I plan on joining the lineage.

Make an offer on my deadline Tinsel egg!

I already have one like that one, but you can have this one if you'd like smile.gif Just PM me for a TP link smile.gif Have quite a few potential 4Gs that are unrelated to your 5G smile.gif

And I bred this one for you before I saw Ldyfsh's post. As an added bonus, mine isn't related to the one Ldyfsh offered, so you can use both!

I'll PM you with a teleport link.

And, Tamahaganae, if you can find pairs that you want me to breed, I'll be happy to. smile.gif

I do have most of the lines. And I'm almost able to breed an 8th gen. Another 3rd gen or 2 will put me over the top. I've already given Kiffren a 7th gen, and will send another when it finally becomes available. Then I plan to start giving away 7th and 8th gens. For now, if I can breed anything for you, just let me know.

Edited by snave

Ive picked up a tinsel or two that has your guy's lineage in it. man theyre so pretty! wish i had rose dragons to help out

I just got a new fifth gen.

With my current 5th, 6th, and 7th gens, I should be able to breed an 8th gen in a few weeks.

7th gen

Cypher Brose (hIYpC) female

6th gen

Hansel of RosTom (hNSjL) male

5th gen

Virgil of RosTom (vyVwg) male

(3pOZW) influenced to female

The lineages of those 4 dragons should give you the list of 3rd gens I can breed from. I also have 2 other 3rd gens that are available, but they weren't needed for the 8th gen. They should hatch by tomorrow. They are:

Hirony and

Ymage.

If I can breed for you, please let me know.

No one has posted since my last post, but that was more than a month and a half ago, so I hope it's OK for me to post again.

I now have an 8th gen, Rosebud Tombstone Nation, and I can breed a couple of 8th gens, along with a number of 7th gens. If you are a member of this project, and would like an 8th gen, or 2 7th gens so you can breed your own 8th gens, please let me know.

I'm also throwing open lower gen breeding for non-project-members. If you've always wanted a Rosebud Tombstone dragon, but didn't have CB Rosebuds so you couldn't join the project, now is your change to pick one up. Or even if you do have CB Rosebuds, but just didn't join. No excuses necessary. You can request 3rd, 4th, and 5th gens. Use the lineage above to see which pair you would like an egg from.

Of course, if you are a project member, you can still request lower gens, too. Just let me know what I can breed for you.

Thanks to snave, I now have a second 4th gen, and they bred this lovely on first attempt, without Fertility! biggrin.gif

I think this is as far as I'm willing to take this lineage. Thanks everyone who traded with me. It turned out beautiful! smile.gif

And if I can help anyone by breeding a sibling to one of mine, just PM me. smile.gif

Snave I would love any 3g of these wonderful deadlines you would be willing to give me. I wasn't around DC at the time to get a CB Rosebud but this is such a pretty line. Thanks for offering them up!

Snave I would love any 3g of these wonderful deadlines you would be willing to give me. I wasn't around DC at the time to get a CB Rosebud but this is such a pretty line. Thanks for offering them up!

I just saw your post. Now that it's May release time, would you like to wait, or do you want one now? I do have an egg slot open so I could breed you one. Or we could wait until after the May release. It's up to you. smile.gif