kiffren

Rosebud x Tombstone Tinsel Checker

Deleted my post.

Didn't know we were supposed to breed both rosebuds to the tinsel.

Well, you can also only use one of your Rosebuds and then do the same things that we with only 2 adult rosebud do - trade for a second 2nd gen! smile.gif

I just explained for wolfwindmoon, as she seemed confused on how many breedings were required. smile.gif

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: Wolfsong442

Total Number of Dragons: 206

Number of Zombies: 2

Number of Adult Rosebuds: 2

Time Zone: EST

Well, I'm lame. Thanks, Lastalda. ^^

Like I said, no kill spots, but by the time I'm ready to kill, I'm sure they'll be back.

When you send a new starter tinsel, please tell me what the code of it is so I can keep my (very disorganized) record up to date. ^^

I have a second starter, since my first one doesn't like my 2nd rosebud very much.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/dF5sX

http://dragcave.net/progeny/dF5sX

I did breed it once, not expecting an egg, during the Halloween timeframe.

It did produce an egg, but since it was during the Halloween timeframe and it was requested there be no passing on of silver tinsels, I kept that one - I hope it's okay.

No egg this week; I'll breed again next week and hopefully they'll be agreeable again.

In the meantime, the original starter tinsel produced a second egg, which I'm keeping. I'm the paranoid sort, so I'm waiting until it grows up before I kill the original starter. I'm going to attempt one more breeding with it next week; if that works I can gift it as a starter or use it to help someone with only one CB rosebud; whether it breeds successfully or not I'm killing it next Wednesday.

Edited by SolarCat

Try him with your other Rosebud after November 4th and if they give an egg you shall send it to kiffren. I can breed one more starter for you, just tell me when you want it?

One of my Rosebuds has refused THREE starters (silly girl)!!! The fourth boy isn't tested yet, I'll wait until November 4th *fingers crossed* she will like him!

I tried the dragons together too early, but the egg can sit on my scroll quite happily until the 4th. *shrug*

Also, I can take the second starter ... anytime after seven hours have passed from this posting. Then my ghosts will be hatchies and be safely out of the way.

Also wow, on the three refusals.

I tried the dragons together too early, but the egg can sit on my scroll quite happily until the 4th. *shrug*

Also, I can take the second starter ... anytime after seven hours have passed from this posting. Then my ghosts will be hatchies and be safely out of the way.

Also wow, on the three refusals.

PM sent to you! ~_^ I wish you good luck with the second starter - Code is: 7TgSp

My fourth boy was finally accepted by my second roesebud <3 Yay!!!

Cheers!

Edited to put in the code for kiffren.

Edited by Izabelle-89

tried my Starter with the Rosebud today for the second time, no egg again sad.gif

I would love one of these wonderful looking dragons, but unfortunantly i dont have any rosebuds. Are there any generous people that would donate a 2nd or 3rd gen to me? I would be willing to breed them to give to others.

Oo, this is lovely, how did I miss this? I'll help.

I already have a random messy tinsel that I can use, actually, so I'll just, uh, work on breeding and stop by later with some eggs, lol. XD

I would love one of these wonderful looking dragons, but unfortunantly i dont have any rosebuds. Are there any generous people that would donate a 2nd or 3rd gen to me? I would be willing to breed them to give to others.

After I finally get some higher gens handed out to people (I'm currently too disorganized to do that, stupid me) then I'm going to be randomly gifting 4th-5th gens in the thread. So keep an eye out. ^^

Got Iza's starter from Kiffren. Wont have in inluence until tomorrow, so i'll be fogging him asap.

Thank you so much for the starter and i am /way/ excited to get started on this project!

Edited by wolfwindmoon

Participant List:

Scroll Name - Status

Do you really want me to breed 4 eggs from both tinsels?

I don't mind, and I will if you want me to, I just want to be sure.

Either way I'm keeping the first one alive to attempt a breeding in a day or two (when it comes off cool-down); depending upon the answer, though, I may kill it after that breeding regardless of the result, or keep it around until I breed four eggs.

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: janemcash

Total Number of Dragons: 1023

Number of Zombies: 3 - 2 adult, 1 s2 hatchling

Time Zone: Central (US)

I just received this egg from coriopsis so I have a starter!

Bred my third Tinsel one more and I'm ready to kill :3

Bred my tinsel with one of my rosebuds after finally getting unlocked, but no egg was produced. I'll try again next week!

Hmmm, I think I'd like to join this!

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: Amazon_warrior

Total Number of Dragons: 1341

Number of Zombies: 2

Time Zone: GMT+1

smile.gif

no interest again from my starter and Rosebud sad.gif seems like they're not very fond of each other...