kiffren

Rosebud x Tombstone Tinsel Checker

Okay, my two silver tinsels didn't refuse..... so I

KILLED MY STARTER TINSEL

no luck from my pair this week

Ditto, here.... Thought when my pair gave me an egg on the first breeding that this would be "in the bag", but I thought too soon... haven't gotten anything from them since then and that was weeks ago.... oh well will try again next week...

YAY! Sepulcralis Incepto Draconis liked my second Rosebud too... pm & teleport link sent to Kiffren.

12/6 - DRAT! After 3 consecutive successes, he decided to be stubborn this week!

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Woot, bred my first silver Tinsel! smile.gif Sending kiffren a PM with a teleport now...

(ETA: Love the names people have given their doomed Tinsels - I just spent an entertaining 5 mins reading through the list in the first post! biggrin.gif)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Here's the current state of the project, that is with deceased first gens. The child to this is still waiting for some of it's "first" gen tinsel parents to die. http://dragcave.net/lineage/IHT65

I've been really busy lately, sorry for not keeping up on this as well as I should be. It's finals week, so soon I should have much more time on my hands and can actually get this organized again.

Sad to see you go, Jerusha. Stupid tinsels being dumb >BC.

Edited by kiffren

Finally attempted a breeding with my two, and they didn't refuse, didn't give me an egg either, but they didn't refuse. One died, the other starter avoided the blade. I'll try again until it does.

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: Amut_un_Rama

Total Number of Dragons: 710

Number of Zombies: 1

Number of Adult Rosebuds: 2

Time Zone: Atlantic Standard Time (GMT -4)

Though I already have a silver tinsel I plan to kill as soon as I get a couple more eggs out of it if that helps....

Finally attempted a breeding with my two, and they didn't refuse, didn't give me an egg either, but they didn't refuse. One died, the other starter avoided the blade. I'll try again until it does.

Aaaand now both my starters are dead.

My second rosebud gave me a tinsel after no interest last week. PM sent to Kiffren. I'm halfway there. And now I don't have to worry about dragons refusing. My two are "just time away..."

Ditto, here.... Thought when my pair gave me an egg on the first breeding that this would be "in the bag", but I thought too soon... haven't gotten anything from them since then and that was weeks ago.... oh well will try again next week...

Still no interest sad.gif

YAY! Sepulcralis Incepto Draconis liked my second Rosebud too... pm & teleport link sent to Kiffren.

12/6 - DRAT! After 3 consecutive successes, he decided to be stubborn this week!

Got the final egg this week - #4 of 4! Now, if only they like each other...

got no interest from my pair for the last two weeks sad.gif

Edit: also sent a TP link with a Silver Tinsel egg to Amut un Rama as they requested for a starter.

Edit: yay, they accepted it!

Edited by ksew

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: ritsukabi_29

Total Number of Dragons: 931

Number of Zombies: 4 (2 adult and 2 hatchies)

Number of Adult Rosebuds: 2

Time Zone: GMT +8

I've been wanting to join this. biggrin.gif