kiffren

Rosebud x Tombstone Tinsel Checker

Hello there!

Would it be possible to get (as a complete stranger ^^') a 4th gen of this project if anyone could spare? Of course I'd be willing to breed something in return.

If this is against the thread rules, please PM me. Then I'll remove this post ^^

Hey, hey, hey,

have another 3gen to swap biggrin.gif  http://dragcave.net/lineage/Yht71

Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

Sorry, I already have one of those siblings, but I do have 2 3Gs of my own to swap or at least trade for something else (if anyone wants one and I already have one of their's wink.gif ). Here they are:

Rosebud X Tombstone #1 Claimed

Rosebud X Tombstone #2 Claimed

Make an offer on #1!

Make an offer on #2!

Edited by Ldyfsh

Bumping so we don't fall onto page 3... Also, still have #1 above ^ Claimed

Edited by Ldyfsh

Have 4G Rosebud-Tombstone... looking to swap for a 3G or 4G that is unrelated to any of mine...

Make an offer on my egg!

@ the Scroll Owner, "totalmouse"

I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline your offer since I already have a dragon with the Mother's (RoseInDrag) ancestry sad.gif But if you are capable of breeding a sibling to the Father (Ripper Fox) I'll trade you that 3G sibling for my 4G smile.gif Just let me know if you can and are willing to trade (can take an IOU, if the dragons are on cool-down)

Edited by Ldyfsh

@ the Scroll Owner, "totalmouse"

I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline your offer since I already have a dragon with the Mother's (RoseInDrag) ancestry sad.gif  But if you are capable of breeding a sibling to the Father (Ripper Fox) I'll trade you that 3G sibling for my 4G smile.gif  Just let me know if you can and are willing to trade (can take an IOU, if the dragons are on cool-down)

My friend Mouse e-mailed me asking me to respond to your post. She is "totalmouse".

She says she can breed for a sibling of Ripper Fox on Sunday. If you don't get any offers before then, she will be happy to make an offer if she gets an egg.

Since she bred a 4G that wasn't accepted, she would like me to offer it to you all. The lineage is here, and if you want to make an offer for it, here is the trade URL.

She reads the forum, but doesn't have an account. I have one of her 3Gs as part of my 6G.

My friend Mouse e-mailed me asking me to respond to your post. She is "totalmouse".

She says she can breed for a sibling of Ripper Fox on Sunday. If you don't get any offers before then, she will be happy to make an offer if she gets an egg.

Cool... Haven't had another offer, so tell "Mouse" I'd be glad to accept an offer of the 3 G sib for my 4G. smile.gif. Will wait the results of the breeding on Sunday. smile.gif

I bred a 3rd gen to swap with Amamiya from the previous post, only to find that someone had beaten me to the punch. sad.gif

So I have a cute little 3rd gen available for trade. Anybody out there that I haven't traded with yet?

Make an offer on my little friend. Offer revoked. Trading with Amamiya for an IOU instead. laugh.gif

Edited by snave

I now have 6 3rd gens unrelated to my current 6th gen, so I think a 7th gen is doable. I'll be glad to breed 4th gens if you are interested (offer currently open only to members of Rosebud-Tombstone). Here is a list of the 3rd gens on my scroll, with their 2nd gen parents:

3rd Gen

Banquo Rose (oq6nb) male – Adulate & Alopecia

Ginjin Brose (3GNjN) female – Koko Brose & Ashokan Farewell

Tyler Rose (X3u9N) male – I love Roses & Rosengebinde

Vasilly Kel (Vs1YV) female – Dragano Kel & Dragnia Kel

Don Caresse (olsSK) male – Iza's Don Bello & Iza's D'Caresse

Ripe Fox (2RdoU) female – Rypper & Fox DJ

Elsan of RosTom (m7Cqo) male – Elsath of Rosebud-Tombstone & Anuth of Rosebud-Tombstone

Holsap Draconis (H0lsA) female – Hiero Sepulcralis Draconis & Vectae Sepulcralis Draconis

RoseMoon (a5ckf) male – Forgotten Rose & Saddened Valentine

Trudy Draak (iUj94) female – Khothu Draak & Ejdeha Draak

(Jb3uS) influenced to male – Rosengel Dagnir & Xanthina Dagnir

Asta LaVista (QkPPd) female – Rosadio & Asta Silverada

(L72Y2) influenced to male – Xiu Dagnir & Trinity Dagnir

(WiGmL) influenced to female – Duct Dagnir & Seraphinu Dagnir

The ones without names are still eggs. It will be a while before the eggs are breedable, but the rest are breedable right now. Trading isn't necessary, but if you have something that isn't inbred with these, I'm very interested.

That's 14 3rd gens, with 16 needed for a 7th gen. Just 2 3rd gens or 1 4th gen away.

Edited by snave

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: emoguy42

Total Number of Dragons: 471 and counting.

Number of Zombies: 2 (3?)

Number of Adult Rosebuds: 2

Time Zone: EST

(edited with my current stats)

Are people still looking for starter tinsels?

I have been for about 2 months... T^T

Edited by gistofeverything

Now what? Wait for that to grow up?

I have one of a similar line. Should I breed a male of something like that lineage to my Rosebud now?

Edit: To make something like that?

Edited by gistofeverything

It's all in the first post.

You let the tinsel you just received (your Starter) grow up, then breed it to your CB Rosebuds, collecting 2 tinsel eggs from each Rosebud (one to keep, and one to send to kiffren).

The 2 Tinsels you bred for yourself (from different Rosebuds) you breed together to get your very own 3rd gen. If they don't refuse, you kill the Starter Tinsel. 2 weeks later the lineage of the starter will disappear and you'll have a 3rd gen looking like this.

------------

Btw, does anyone want to trade 3rd gens with me? (The lineage of mine is linked above - includes a 2nd gen from Kelan.)

It's all in the first post.

You let the tinsel you just received (your Starter) grow up, then breed it to your CB Rosebuds, collecting 2 tinsel eggs from each Rosebud (one to keep, and one to send to kiffren).

The 2 Tinsels you bred for yourself (from different Rosebuds) you breed together to get your very own 3rd gen. If they don't refuse, you kill the Starter Tinsel. 2 weeks later the lineage of the starter will disappear and you'll have a 3rd gen looking like this.

------------

Btw, does anyone want to trade 3rd gens with me? (The lineage of mine is linked above - includes a 2nd gen from Kelan.)

I would. smile.gif I'll try my 2nd gens once my Sun eggs hatch later today. I've been meaning to be more active here...

ETA: Got an egg, PMing you with a tele link now. smile.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior