kiffren

Rosebud x Tombstone Tinsel Checker

just reilised i breed an inbred tinsel :sigh:

does anyone want it as a starter?

Here is the link: hatchling

also, is there anyone i can offer an iou to for a 3rd gen?

Edited by Panther788

That tinsel is SO pretty!! ohmy.gif My cousin would love it, she's full on inbred lineages. Do you think it would be a stretch to ask for another one (as an egg, of course) so she can have a pair and go on with the lineage?

Edit: I'm still trying to get all the 2nd gen I want, but as soon as possible I can trade it for a 3rd gen too.

Edited by fallen_leaf

Hi! I was given this 3rd gen by Lastalda, and I was wondering if I could trade something for another 3rd gen to breed it with?

I am not using the starter tinsel form because I (sadly) have no CB Rosebuds. If anyone could help me out, that would be awesome! Please PM me if you have a 3rd gen that you'd be willing to trade.

Thanks!

Erica

wow guys - these look absolutely awesome.

I have no CB roses to start, so can't join.

I do like the look of the bigger 6th and 7th gen ones though - keep up the good work.

Hey all, I have another 3rd gen up for trade, looking for a bloodswap unrelated to this or this. Thanks! smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/21RSE

http://dragcave.net/teleport/36d12bb9fa9ca...56e571db57ee58b

Oh, Snave, I accepted your offer the other day without knowing where it came from and I just now saw your post upthread--just wanted to thank you! <3

Hi... have offered this 3G for your 3G... I think it meets your requirements and I don't have one with your lineage yet smile.gif win - win situation smile.gif

Seeking unrelated 4th gen to mine!

If anyone would be interested in a trade (if you can't use my 4th gen, I'm happy to breed you something else smile.gif ) please PM me!

Looking for a possible swap for this 3G that isn't related to it or any of my other 3Gs... I know that might be impossible by now, but I'm putting it out there anyhow. Will definitely let any offers know as soon as possible if I can use the offered egg. Crossing fingers that there is still a 3G combo I haven't already got on my scroll yet... Have enough to make it to 7G, but would like to stretch it to 8G if I can wink.gif

Make an offer on my egg!

24 hrs later, still have the eggie above ^ Am willing to entertain offers that aren't of the Rosebud-Tombstone type from those who could use new blood in their Rosebud-Tombstone lines since it looks like no one seems to have a 3G that is unrelated to mine, so far... smile.gif

I'm close to a 7th gen, too. I thought you already had one of my 3rd gens, but your scroll name doesn't show up under my 2nd gen's children. I tried to breed them, but got a "no interest." My 2nd gens are Ashokan Farewell and Koko Brose.

I may be able to breed 4th gens that you don't have. You could check Brose of RosTom, my 6th gen, or my new 6th gen egg. I have all the 3rd gens, so I could breed 4th gens for you if you don't have some of them.

If you're interested, let me know.

First, I want to show off my new 7th gen!

And second, I have a 3rd gen egg available for swapping.  Make an offer on my 3rd gen Rose-Tombstone egg!  Ldyfsh, can you breed a sibling of that one you had last week or so?

Wish I could, but I have this one on my scroll already, but if you like, I can breed you that sibling anyhow on Sunday when I get back from my vacation smile.gif

Ah! You got a 4th gen, which is why you didn't show up in the list of 3rd gens. smile.gif

Thanks for the offer to breed. Would you like a 4th gen? The 7th gen in my previous post shows all the 4th gens I can breed.

I just bred my last egg from my starter. Would someone be so kind as to swap 2nd gens. with me? I only have one adult rosebud. :c

And I tried to kill the father, but he dodged for today.

PM me, please, if you'd like to trade.

I offered a 3rd gen - I don't think we've exchanged eggs before.

You're right, we haven't! I looked at my lineage, and didn't have your Rosebuds. Thanks a BUNCH! biggrin.gif

Tried again to kill my starter, but he dodged. I don't want this last egg to die/grow up on me. >_>

Tried again to kill my starter, but he dodged. I don't want this last egg to die/grow up on me. >_>

Kairi, most of the rest of us can't breed 2nd gens any more. We killed our starters already. You may have to find someone who is new, who hasn't killed their starter yet. Don't kill your starter until you find someone to trade with. That way you'll be able to breed another 2nd gen even if your current one grows up.

Good luck finding a 2nd gen!

Kairi, most of the rest of us can't breed 2nd gens any more. We killed our starters already. You may have to find someone who is new, who hasn't killed their starter yet. Don't kill your starter until you find someone to trade with. That way you'll be able to breed another 2nd gen even if your current one grows up.

Good luck finding a 2nd gen!

I wish I'd known/thought of that before I succeeded in killing him. = /