kiffren

Rosebud x Tombstone Tinsel Checker

trying for my last egg and getting no interest...

hope for the next week.

I have a new 4th gen for swapping: http://dragcave.net/lineage/bUoh5

Another 4th gen would be great but a 3rd gen is alright, too smile.gif .

Still have it.

An IOU is ok, too, if you have no luck with breeding right now.

And traded - thanks a lot!

Edited by Kelan

A friend and I tried an experiment breeding Rose-Grave Rosebuds.

My friend had 5 eggs, and she has a silver trophy, so she could have a max of 6 eggs. She also already has 2 rosebuds. She bred a Rosebud and a Silver Tinsel, and got 4 Rosebud eggs. The scroll said she could keep only one (which would max her out at 6 eggs), and all the rest would auto-abandon. It also said that even if she kept one, it would auto-abandon after 30 minutes if she already had her limit of Rosebud dragons, which she did.

So she kept one, and the rest disappeared. She let me offer the one that would soon auto-abandon, and we were able to set up the teleport. I tried to pick up the egg, but it woudn't let me, since I already have 2 Rosebuds. But it did look like the teleport would have worked during the 30 minute window.

fter the 30 minute limit expired, the egg was gone off her scroll, but we don't know if someone picked it up from the teleport, or if it just auto-abandoned. I thought I was offering it here on this thread, but I posted to the wrong thread, and it ended up on a buried page, so I don't think anyone ever read the post.

Anyway, this seems to mean the we could create a second-gen Rose-Grave checkerboard, with alternating silver tinsels from Rose-Grave parents and rosebuds from Rose-Grave parents. It would take someone who doesn't already have 2 rosebuds. And we could only do it this week. This week we could breed Rosebuds from our Rosebud x Tinsels, instead of getting Tinsels. We would have a 30 minute window (ok, lets say 20-25 minute window, realistically) when we could breed and transfer Rosebuds to people who don't already have 2.

That would mean we could could get first-gen rose-grave, second-gen male tinsel female rosebud, and third-gen solid tinsel.

With what I learned from this experiment, I would be willing to duplicate this if someone who doesn't have 2 rosebuds wants to help out. I think we could do 2 at a time, if there were 2 people who didn't already have 2 rosebuds. Ideally it would be someone who had 1 rosebud already, so they would be able to breed the 2 second gens to make the third gen after the Rosebuds stop producing Rosebuds again.

I would make sure I could keep 2 eggs (5 or fewer eggs on my scroll - gold trophy), because I don't think it would let me keep any more than 2 of the possible 4 eggs. Then I would set up 2 teleports so the 2 remaining eggs could be transferred to the 2 who would be in this with me. Hopefully, since they wouldn't have the max, they would be able to keep their Rosebud eggs.

Oh wait, I would need to kill another tinsel. Darn. Well, I would still be willing, but if someone still has an unkilled tinsel that is breedable...

Anybody interested in this? It would have to be this week, and it would need coordination.

Wow, maybe they were right. I do need to get a life. laugh.gif

Edited by snave

YAY! Gen5 biggrin.gif

Got another Gen3 Tinsel available for trade...

Accepted! Thanks, wolfwindmoon biggrin.gif .

Edited by JaneMcAsh

I'd love a 4th gen, but I already have a 3rd gen with Heiro and Vectae.  That JaneMcAsh sure is a prolific breeder! biggrin.gif

no - no - no ... It's the DRAGONS that are prolific breeders! Though only that particular Silver Tinsel pair - the other dragons refuse to take any lessons from them laugh.gif .

Edited by JaneMcAsh

I just bred a 3rd gen of my Tinsels (unrelated to Heiro and Vectae tongue.gif ): http://dragcave.net/lineage/PMv9g

I`d trade it for another 3rd or 4th gen of this lineage (IOU ok)

- Trade pending with Iza! -

My 4th gen is also still available: http://dragcave.net/lineage/8uQob

I would also still trade it for another 3rd or 4th gen of this lineage (IOU ok)

- Just accepted your offer Tamahaganae - Thanks a lot! -

Edited by Kelan

I just bred a 3rd gen of my Tinsels (unrelated to Heiro and Vectae  tongue.gif ): http://dragcave.net/lineage/PMv9g

I`d trade it for another 3rd or 4th gen of this lineage (IOU ok):

Sent you a PM about the 3rd gen swap! wink.gif

Thank you Kelan!

Edited by Izabelle-89

I have just bred my final 4th egg, influenced it and killed the starter.

as soon as I killed the poor thing I realized that it would have been wiser if I waited and got sure that the influence worked and that my pair wouldn't refuse,,, but what's done can't be undone. I hope as strong as possible that everything will be allright and I'll breed my own 3rd gns soon :3

Just to update: both of my starting Tinsels have been killed. I had to wait and make sure everyone was compatible, and then one kept evading the knife.