Rosebud x Tombstone Tinsel Checker

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: Q_Ashes

Total Number of Dragons: 234

Number of Zombies: 0

Number of Adult Rosebuds: 2

Time Zone: MTN

THEY LIKED EACH OTHER - egg!

... and with trepidation and regret, my starter has been killed....

Ohh, this looks so pretty! I'd love to join in happy.gif

have bred my own starter (here)

Scroll Name: alyelle

Total Number of Dragons: 760

Number of Zombies: one

Number of Adult Rosebuds: one

Time Zone: +10 GMT (Sydney)

Edited by alyelle

yay! I got my second egg!

sending to kiffren...

was told to pass it to the next requester so sending the link to Ashes The Second smile.gif

Edited by ksew

Would anyone be interested in trading another Gen3 for this Gen3?

My starter has been killed - just waiting for the lineage to disappear.

Traded! Thanks, Kelan.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Would anyone be interested in trading another Gen3 for this Gen3?

Sure, I definitely would be interested! Just offered a bred 3rd gen for yours.

The one Tinsel that has not yet been killed doesn`t belong to me but I think it will be killed soon wink.gif .

Edited by Kelan

My Starter Tinsel just bred my 4. egg smile.gif Now I'll only wait to see if my silver offspring pair is compatible, and then I can kill the starter.

So, some bad timing over christmas and some very cooperative dragons, and I'm at 3/4 bred! I'm strangely excited to do some killing! ^^

My 4th grew up, so it was time to see if the pair was friendly. More than just friendly, they produced my first 3rd gen. So it was time for "out with the old, and in with the new." But the old wasn't ready to go quietly. It evaded the attack, which means no New Year's Day killing.

Update 1/2/2012: My starter is now dead. The first steps are now complete.

Edited by snave

That happen to me also, so I bred a second starter. Try your starter with your other rosebud next week and then you will need one more for the first rosebud. I can breed one if you want, or you can breed your own. Feel free to PM me if/when you need me! smile.gif

I finally have my 4th egg! Now to make sure it genders right (and doesn't refuse my other one!) and then the big CHOP xd.png

TADA!!!!! After almost 3 months of breeding, my Starter Tinsel finally decided to gift me with a second egg!!! Do I get to keep this one or so I send it to someone else... if sending, please let me know to whom I should send it smile.gif

That happen to me also, so I bred a second starter. Try your starter with your other rosebud next week and then you will need one more for the first rosebud. I can breed one if you want, or you can breed your own. Feel free to PM me if/when you need me! smile.gif

Thanks for answering that biggrin.gif Well I'll just breed my own starter.

And hopes it will not refuse the two rosebud again lol

TADA!!!!! After almost 3 months of breeding, my Starter Tinsel finally decided to gift me with a second egg!!! Do I get to keep this one or so I send it to someone else... if sending, please let me know to whom I should send it smile.gif

One egg from each of your rosebuds goes to Kiffren. You keep another egg from each rosebud for yourself, and then we trade the higher gens to each other. Since that one's mother already has a tinsel baby owned by Kiffren, you keep that one. smile.gif

Also, I've just bred my 4th egg!