kiffren

Rosebud x Tombstone Tinsel Checker

I have another Gen3 Tinsel from Vectae Sepulcralis x Hiero Sepulcralis laugh.gif . Would love to swap for a different Gen3.

Traded! Thanks Ldyfsh biggrin.gif .

Edited by JaneMcAsh

I have another Gen3 Tinsel from Vectae Sepulcralis x Hiero Sepulcralis laugh.gif . Would love to swap for a different Gen3.

Make an offer on my egg!

Jane, made an offer of this... the "Grandpa" is dead (took a week of tries to get him to die tongue.gif ) even though you can still see him in the lineage... give him another week and he'll disappear smile.gif

THANK YOU, Jane!!!

Edited by Ldyfsh

I just bred a 5th gen (lineage)!

If anyone is interested in trading, I could try to breed siblings to either of the 2 4th gens in the above lineage, or a sibling of Ginjin Brose, my 3rd gen (also in the above lineage). I'm looking for a 3rd or 4th gen that wouldn't be inbred to the above 5th gen, or to Holsap Draconis, who I got from Jane McAsh. I'm even up for trying all 3 pairs, if more than one person wants to trade.

To make it easy, I already have 3rd gens from Jane McAsh, tishavara, Dragaril, and Kelan.

Edited by snave

I just bred a 5th gen (lineage)!

If anyone is interested in trading, I could try to breed siblings to either of the 2 4th gens in the above lineage, or a sibling of Ginjin Brose, my 3rd gen (also in the above lineage). I'm looking for a 3rd or 4th gen that wouldn't be inbred to the above 5th gen, or to Holsap Draconis, who I got from Jane McAsh. I'm even up for trying all 3 pairs, if more than one person wants to trade.

To make it easy, I already have 3rd gens from Jane McAsh, tishavara, Dragaril, and Kelan.

Hi, I'd love to trade with you... I can breed you a sibling to this 3G in about 2 days (on cool down after breeding for Jane). If you are interested in a swap, please let me know by then smile.gif

Hi, I'd love to trade with you... I can breed you a sibling to this 3G in about 2 days (on cool down after breeding for Jane).  If you are interested in a swap, please let me know by then smile.gif

I am interested. Are you looking for a 3G or a 4G? I could do the breeding now, and hold it for you. I like to breed them early and often. smile.gif

I am interested.  Are you looking for a 3G or a 4G?  I could do the breeding now, and hold it for you.  I like to breed them early and often.  smile.gif

I could really use another 4G (unrelated to mine) to go with the other ones I have smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Looking for 3rd, 

I just made an offer for your 3rd gen! smile.gif

ETA: Thank you for the trade! :3

Edited by Izabelle-89

I could really use another 4G (unrelated to mine) to go with the other ones I have smile.gif

Ladyfish, I looked at your scroll, and I couldn't find any 4Gs, so I don't know how to choose what to breed for you.

If you look at the lineage of my new 5th gen egg, Mambo Brose and Keltic Rose are the 4Gs. I could breed Banquo Rose and Ginjin Brose to try to get a 4G sibling of Mambo Brose. Or I could breed Tyler Rose and Vasilly Kel to get a 4G sibling of Keltic Rose.

The only 3G I could breed would be a sibling to Ginjin Brose, because her parents are the only 2G Rosebud-Tombstone dragons I have on my scroll.

I could also breed Banquo Rose to Vasilly Kel, for instance, but those 2 aren't a proven pair, so I could get "dragons refuse".

I hope I'm not being too pedantic. I would like to breed a 4G or 3G egg for you to trade for a 3G sibling to your Dagnirth. Just let me know which pair, or sibling to which egg. unsure.gif

Ladyfish, I looked at your scroll, and I couldn't find any 4Gs, so I don't know how to choose what to breed for you.

If you look at the lineage of my new 5th gen egg, Mambo Brose and Keltic Rose are the 4Gs.  I could breed Banquo Rose and Ginjin Brose to try to get a 4G sibling of Mambo Brose.  Or I could breed Tyler Rose and Vasilly Kel to get a 4G sibling of Keltic Rose.

The only 3G I could breed would be a sibling to Ginjin Brose, because her parents are the only 2G Rosebud-Tombstone dragons I have on my scroll.

I could also breed Banquo Rose to Vasilly Kel, for instance, but those 2 aren't a proven pair, so I could get "dragons refuse".

I hope I'm not being too pedantic.  I would like to breed a 4G or 3G egg for you to trade for a 3G sibling to your Dagnirth.  Just let me know which pair, or sibling to which egg.  unsure.gif

Sorry, my scroll is organized a bit confusing for others... as of now I have 2 3G pairs (just haven't bred them yet)... would love a sibling to Mambo Brose (one of my 3Gs is related to Keltic)... Will breed you a sibling to Dagnirth as soon as his parents are off cool down (about 1.5 days)... Also have this 3G that I bred for myself (grandfathers to be killed as soon as they cooperate... keep ducking the sword )that I can breed a sibling of next week for you if you are interested smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Sorry, my scroll is organized a bit confusing for others... as of now I have 2 3G pairs (just haven't bred them yet)... would love a sibling to Mambo Brose (one of my 3Gs is related to Keltic)... Will breed you a sibling to Dagnirth as soon as his parents are off cool down (about 1.5 days)... Also have this 3G that I bred for myself (grandfathers to be killed as soon as they cooperate... keep ducking the sword )that I can breed a sibling of next week for you if you are interested smile.gif

OK, great! This is the newly bred 4G! You don't look like you're egg-locked. You can pick it up whenever you're ready. I'll PM you a teleport. When your egg is ready, let me know.

And yes, I'm interested in your other 3G, too. A week or so? Nice! My 3G, sibling of Ginjin Brose, wouldn't be in-bred with your others.

And by the way, I have GoldenRamoth. I've been a Pern freak for just years and years.

I have this 4th gen available if anyone happens to have one they would like to trade?

Trade Link

Thanks Ldyfsh!

Edited by buckskinmist

I have this 4th gen available if anyone happens to have one they would like to trade?

Trade Link

Have made offer of this smile.gif THank you Buckskin smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

I can offer this... both Grandfathers will be killed as soon as they produce 1 more egg for my daughter and grandson (they own the grandfathers)

Have made this offer on your trade link smile.gif

Edited by Ldyfsh

Like Drag above (actually, previous page), I have a 3G looking for a swap.

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/UAGUa

Teleport: Gone! Thanks, Iza. smile.gif

I'm hoping for new blood. It shouldn't be inbred with either my 5th gen or my new 4th gen.

Of course, if you're interested in a sibling to one of the 4th gens that bred the 5th gen, or siblings of the 5th gen, let me know. I'll be happy to try once I'm not egg-locked.

Edited by snave