Rosebud x Tombstone Tinsel Checker

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: Snave

Total Number of Dragons: 713

Number of Zombies: 1

Number of Adult Rosebuds: 2

Time Zone: EST (US)

I'm locked, but my scroll will open in 4-5 hours, approx 8:30pm EST

I'd like to join. I just recently got my first tinsel, and was thinking about a project that would need clean tinsel lineages, and was wondering how that would go over in the Cave, generally. I could just see, "OMG, if I kill tinsels, my scroll will be burned!!!" I guess not, if this project is happening. smile.gif

I can also provide starter tinsels. Mine have given me tinsels regularly.

Starter Tinsel Donation

Scroll Name: Snave

Method of Contact: e-mail is preferred, tom@snave.org

Time Zone: EST (US)

I'm still a Forum newbie, so I haven't received any PMs yet, but that might be an alternate way to contact me.

Edited by snave

Note to self: Never again start a large lineage project. Ever. Way too much to manage.

Progress of tinsel breeding.

Oh, come on... you know you really want to help manage the next EPIC Project, right??!

In other news, my Starter Tinsel has grown up and produced a Silver Tinsel on the first try - teleport sent to Kiffren.

Edited by JaneMcAsh

Uhm, I just derped rather badly and bred while locked with bite fails... and of course, they produced an egg. So, someone gets a free tinsel, and it will take me one week longer than usual to breed four eggs to be used for the project? The good news is, my starter likes both my rosebuds, and is so far a good producer? :/ Sorry about that.

Uhm, I just derped rather badly and bred while locked with bite fails... and of course, they produced an egg. So, someone gets a free tinsel, and it will take me one week longer than usual to breed four eggs to be used for the project? The good news is, my starter likes both my rosebuds, and is so far a good producer? :/ Sorry about that.

Don't sweat it, we all do that occasionally.

Just bred the first Tinsel from my 2nd starter.

Link has been sent to kiffren. I hope you have room, LOL

I will name my Rosebuds! smile.gif

Edited by buckskinmist

Successfully transferred a starter tinsel to Amazon_warrior. c:

Kiffren, since you put me on the list as waiting for a starter, and as a Starter Donater, I donated a starter to myself. It's code is EtBja, if you need that. It's been influenced to male. I hope it's OK that I went ahead and did all that. If not, just let me know.

I'll breed 2 for you, 2 for me, and one for another starter, then it's scheduled for the ash heap.

This is exciting! I like being part of this project.

One question. Is this just for silver tinsels? Will we be using golds or bronzes, too?

Edited by snave

Bred my second Tinsel ready to kill but I'm going to wait until my egg grows to adult just in case anything goes wrong.

Just an update on my Tinsel's status... After giving me one egg for Kiffren immediately after maturing the little demon has decided to be obstinate and has had "no interest" in either of my Rosebuds for almost a month sad.gif Will keep trying, eventually something has to change ***crosses fingers***

Update from me too. Tinsel produced no egg on last breed attempt. Will try again in a few days

YAY

the new starter that was given to me by SolarCat (<3 thank you so much again) produced a Silver Tinsel egg on his first breeding with my Rosebud!!! sending link to kiffren smile.gif I'm so excited that I have some progress with this project finally!

as I have only one adult Rosebud I will need to swap one of the eggs that I will breed for me so that I could bred myself those 3rd gens. would someone please help me? I know I must breed one more egg for kiffren before I will breed those two for myself, but I think it'll be safer to make an arrangement beforehands.

ksew, you ever want to exchange eggs, I'd love that. I'm working on some unrelated tinsel projects that involve killing tinsels when I'm done, so while I have killed both of my starters, I intend to have a nice supply of to-be-killed tinsels on hand.

(Currently I have this guy, who is waiting for his mate))

This offer goes for anyone else, too.

In that vein, both my starter tinsels are now dead, so it's simply a matter of waiting for the lineages to disappear. smile.gif

Hi,

Just send you a PM. First tinsel is on the way biggrin.gif

(other tinsel decided to first do a no interest, and then refused the 2th rosebud i tried dry.gif ) so it took a while but finally there

as I have only one adult Rosebud I will need to swap one of the eggs that I will breed for me so that I could bred myself those 3rd gens. would someone please help me? I know I must breed one more egg for kiffren before I will breed those two for myself, but I think it'll be safer to make an arrangement beforehands.

Ksew, the second one you breed will be used as new startertinsel and doesn't have to go to kiffren. Your one rosebud is already in the lineage, so a second egg from it is not needed to be safe from inbreeding wink.gif

Snave, that's fine.

I have a 'starter tinsel' for anyone who needs one, just send me a PM if your tinsels refused a rosebud and you haven't gotten a replacement.

Just wanted to let you know I'm still around - but breedfing is a real pain for me right now; even 75% of my common pairings don't give a thing. So my Starter Tinsel did not give an egg for the last four or five weeks - I'm sorry.

I just checked the progress.... is CQmIO a starter tinsel?

Because it's in the cheet and all.... well, if it isn't you misbred there kiffren!

If "Argentine Stud to Slaughter" dies that egg is a big stairstep oO

"Hera Dagnir" is a third gen and no 4 gen. You have a mistake in that list!

Edited by Drag

I have just killed my starter.

Kiffren, I just bred the first of my Rosebuds to my first to-be-killed. Success!

Do you want that dragon as an egg? Do you want me to influence it to a specific gender and then pick it up after it hatches? If you want it now as an egg, I will PM you with the teleport.

And, just because I think it's cool, I named my TBK as "XvX ET". XvX looks to me like a dead face, and reminds me it is a TBK. The ET comes from it's code, but it could be any name. If others want to use that convention, I have no objections. smile.gif

Edited by snave

Starter Tinsel Request

Scroll Name: Madzi_Jade

Total Number of Dragons: 354

Number of Zombies: 0

Number of Adult Rosebuds: 2

Time Zone: GMT + 10:00 hours