Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I completed a project a few days ago. biggrin.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/sobhZ

All dragons are on my scroll, so if anybody needs a PB Tidal... I might be able to breed one. ^^

The names don't mean anything; they're mostly based on the codes.

(I wish all the generations had the bigger images - but of course that would make the page even longer with even more scrolling to see more dragons. Anyway here's a 4th gen to show how they look with only big images.)

Bloodswaps wanted - pb springs from either winter or summer parents. 2 2 eggs 1 1 egg.

Edit new link eggs are incuhatcchable

Edited by TempestSea

4th gen Magma with CB Hollies and Mageias Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

The father was an AP find and I bred the mother as a mate for him. (Maybe one day I'll try to breed two Magmas from Royal Crimson or Pyrope to make a better matching mate, but for now I think this is good enough. smile.gif )

Due to a lovely gift from rinoa26 on the previous page I am now on a new lineage quest. Is anyone else working on this combination? I would love to have a blood swap for this one if possible. Either breed would be fine. PM me if you are interested. Thanks to lillysally I have all I can use right now. After seeing the ones that Kurei Chitsu showed off below I might have to try the other colors, too!

Edited by purplehaze

Due to a lovely gift from rinoa26 on the previous page I am now on a new lineage quest. Is anyone else working on this combination? I would love to have a blood swap for this one if possible. Either breed would be fine. PM me if you are interested.

This looks like it could be a very frustrating lineage to work on... but it looks so pretty <3.

This looks like it could be a very frustrating lineage to work on... but it looks so pretty <3.

I'm sure I will be tearing my hair out before I am done. There are so many ways it can go wrong! laugh.gif But it is even prettier in the next generation,

Edited by purplehaze

I like that. It encourages me to keep working! I have this beauty so far. I plan on doing a checker for each of the three gem colors, with their matching nebula.

Edit:

Tried for green, and my only pair said they were not interested for this time. My blue pair, though, was successful. here. I think blue is my favorite so far, but they all look lovely.

Edited by Kurei Chitsu

I like that. It encourages me to keep working! I have this beauty so far. I plan on doing a checker for each of the three gem colors, with their matching nebula.

Edit:

Tried for green, and my only pair said they were not interested for this time. My blue pair, though, was successful. here. I think blue is my favorite so far, but they all look lovely.

Gemshards and Nebula really do go well together and I am half-tempted to do my own checkers but I already have so many projects involving Nebula. They can be so frustrating at times. rolleyes.gif And Gemshards aren't any better when it comes to getting the right colour but I'll definitely think about it because all three combinations look lovely. After I finish the other dozen projects I have going on at the moment, of course.

And now I kind of wish we had purple Gemshards to go with purple Nebula ...

@Felischia: Those are quite a lot of Hellfires, I don't think I'd have the patience tongue.gif

I finished my Lurker x Sunset lineage. smile.gif

This entire lineage came out of a miscommunication. I had requested a "2G Sunrise from M. Lurker" from someone, for my Lurker x Sunrise lineage (which will be going up to 5G shortly). She gave me a 2G egg from Sunset mother instead of Sunrise. I realized that technically since I had not explicitly asked for a Sunrise mother, the egg she gave me could indeed be a 2G Sunrise from M. Lurker, depending on when I hatched it. So I did not complain or ask for a new egg since she had fulfilled my request. It was still quite a lovely 2G so I hatched it at night to follow the mother. Then Halloween rolled around and I figured I might as well try to find a mate for it, and I continued to build on it the Halloween after that. The rest is history. laugh.gif

Edited by Tecca

Very happy with this, now to start on a mate.

@purplehaze. I bow to your patience! I agree though it's pretty lovely.

@Felischia. WOW!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

@Tecca. I love serendipity, it looks really nice.

Very happy with this, now to start on a mate.

@purplehaze. I bow to your patience! I agree though it's pretty lovely.

laugh.gif You're working on a lineage that requires alt Vines and yet you bow to my patience?

By the way, so far the Gemshards have cooperated perfectly with me, but the first Nebula to gender went purple.

laugh.gif You're working on a lineage that requires alt Vines and yet you bow to my patience?

By the way, so far the Gemshards have cooperated perfectly with me, but the first Nebula to gender went purple.

I hope 'mine' will be green...

And I forgot, the CBs will be named as soon as they are in a 'useable' lineage.

So if the babies are green, they will get names.

Nice to see that I am not the only crazy one working with two variable color species in one lineage laugh.gifred-yay

and finally a shiny silver x tan

I seem to get silvers in streaks 3 in the past two days but none for weeks before dry.gif

Edited by dragonpuck