Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

Kurei i will PM you, i am scroll locked right now but can breed tomorrow if you are free.

Purplehaze - feel free to PM me when you are unlocked and I will get you one. smile.gif

My scroll is open at this time. I'll make sure to keep a slot open. Thanks.

Hey guys, I just wanted to let people on here know that I have an empty request list for 2nd gen xenowyrm babies from my male silver shimmer, Monet and a Thalassa mom. There's 4 slots on the list and in order to be added you need to have at least a silver scroll trophy and a forum account that's a year old or more.

PM me with a scroll link if you want on the list. You can also check the list posted on my profile to see what spots are still available. smile.gif

List is now full

Edited by Daydreamer09

Can anyone make use of this egg?

I'm hoping someone here can help with breeding a mate for this pretty. I'm looking for either a 2nd gen common egg from a spriter's alt or a 3rd Gen egg with a spriter's alt and a prize dragon in its cb line.

I can offer my next 3rd Gen Shimmer as a thank you with your choice of step or EG lineage or let me know what you are looking for and I can see if I can help.

EDIT

Thank you so much for the offers of help! You guys rock.

Edited by Wiz

Can anyone make use of this egg?

I'm hoping someone here can help with breeding a mate for this pretty. I'm looking for either a 2nd gen common egg from a spriter's alt or a 3rd Gen egg with a spriter's alt and a prize dragon in its cb line.

I can offer my next 3rd Gen Shimmer as a thank you with your choice of step or EG lineage or let me know what you are looking for and I can see if I can help.

I think I can help you. Expect a PM from me shortly. xd.png

i have posted this here once before... but if anyone is interested i am happy to breed these upon request: https://dragcave.net/lineage/1z1pA

solstice x ridgewing with all 3 variations of solstice

That is really pretty. Something with blue lunars in place of the dark solstice might be nice.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/y45DE

biggrin.gif

Just want to thank everyone that has helped my tan ridgewing/sweetling lineage along. I have 4 eggs on my scroll. I might just get a 5th gen by this V-day yet!

I could breed you a sibling to this dragon if you'd like? Not perfect, but might be ok.

I also have this shinier one, that might be ok too.

I Was misleading after my edits, I apologize.

I requested some white from gold so I might make a mirror lineage to my Holly smile.gif

My sincere apologies!

I Was misleading after my edits, I apologize.

I requested some white from gold so I might make a mirror lineage to my Holly smile.gif

My sincere apologies!

No worries smile.gif

I caught both 3G parents for this pretty Avatar of Creation egg on the AP! I'd love to continue it - could anyone maybe breed unrelated 2nd or 3rd gens for me? I don't have a female GoN yet :/

And if anyone needs a sibling of this one, let me know!

I may need a reminder for next week.

In other news, anyone need a Blusang from GoN? Dropping it in the Even-Gen gifting thread.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I caught both 3G parents for this pretty Avatar of Creation egg on the AP! I'd love to continue it - could anyone maybe breed unrelated 2nd or 3rd gens for me? I don't have a female GoN yet :/

Beautiful. I would love a sibling some time!

I only have one female GoN but I will try her for you when I'm unlocked.

I have two female GoNs, but my second one refused her intended mate. Got a blusang egg from teh first. Sent you a trade link in case you want it. If not, I may put it in teh departure thread.

A little surprise smile.gif

To whoever claim it: please influence it and name it happy.gif

Thank you! I'm doing a lineage that this will fit into perfectly. It will be named and made good use of.

user posted image-------------------user posted image

So I made these for a trade post and as a result, my teleport link is full of blue lunars and orange Mageia. And... they are kinda pretty... /pinky to mouth

i can breed an orange mageia tomorrow about this time if you still have one left. if you don't, that's ok too. i actually caught that pairing on halloween and haven't made it down to desipi yet for breeding mates. (and i just locked myself with my lil breeding spree)

Edited by spring_dragon

Sure smile.gif

I hear you on breeding sprees. Tis the season!

I'm liking blue lunars more and more. Really nice with Mistletoes too <3

<3

/grins evilly at Pandalf

And Nebs and Lunars both have 4 color variants...

That's pretty. I can do you some 2nd gens when I'm not locked if you like.

Thanks, Wiz, but I don't have any more 2nd gen Desipis from Colossus fathers. Even if you breed me 2nd gen I won't have mate for him until next halloween. I was hoping that someone already have such 2nd gen. I can breed mate.

I also have the other combination - m Desipis x f Colossus http://dragcave.net/lineage/g2yaH . He doesn't have a mate yet, but soon I'll breed him one and I'll probably looking for such bloodswap too