Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I'm all locked up with happy Desipis eggies biggrin.gif

Now if only we had two weeks to do this instead of one wink.gif

/greedy

I totally agree on pumpkins with mysts. But I have had a horrible time getting fresh 2g mysts from pumpkins. Outside of Halloween I think a lot of the CB pumpkin owners don't check the forums.

Be glad to try my Pumpkins & Mysts for you after Halloween...

Well, doing a little head-banging here sad.gif

Bred my Kitty to a desipis, was waiting to release and mis-calculated and they all auto'd xd.png

doh...

/grouphug sad.gif

It's never fun when that happens.

/bows to oddsoxdi

Nicely done!

I'll remember to poke you all for dark myst babies once our eggs start hatching biggrin.gif

I got a couple third gen pumpkins for my own mirror. Got 8 Mageia x Desipis. Got the cool alt project to work on and bred 4 lurker x lunars to potentially play with. I can't complain at all.

i AP'd some third gen pumpkins with mysts of both genders so check the AP too. did that this morning so they have a halloween birthday.

Bred my Kitty to a desipis, was waiting to release and mis-calculated and they all auto'd xd.png

Hopefully, my friend can breed her tinsel before Halloween breeding ends, but it will mean one less Halloween egg for me.

stupid stupid stupid stupid

Have your friend check the AP for the next 2 hours for your babies?

I picked up this pretty SW in the AP and wondered if anyone here is working on this combination and could breed me a 3rd gen Trihorn mate for him. I would be glad to breed whatever I can in return.

Edited by purplehaze

I picked up this pretty SW in the AP and wondered if anyone here is working on this combination and could breed me a 3rd gen Trihorn mate for him. I would be glad to breed whatever I can in return.

i can do it in a week.

omg...putting my new halloweens on my spreadsheet and i mixed up the genders on my desipi...guess i shouldn't do that right after 12 hours of work.

Edited by spring_dragon

i can do it in a week.

That would be perfect! Do you need a reminder? Can I breed something for you?

That would be perfect! Do you need a reminder? Can I breed something for you?

reminder would be great. i have lots of mates i need after the halloween breeding. i put them all on my spreadsheet, so anything that doesn't have a mate's name by it is fair game.

but i need one for valentines day the most right now. an autumn from rosebud unrelated to Autumn Rosebuds 2G. (i haven't linked it yet cuz i just got a bad gateway error after i moved all my halloween dragons into their new homes on my scroll, of course. and i give up moving them right now cuz i just got it again.)

Edited by spring_dragon

Hopefully, my friend can breed her tinsel before Halloween breeding ends, but it will mean one less Halloween egg for me.

stupid stupid stupid stupid

Check out the 'great lineages found on the AP' thread - Amazon Warrior found one of your babies - you might be able to make a deal with her, who knows... She's got a CB Prize too

Is anyone doing a Silver Female lineage with Desipis? I nabbed a 2g hatchy that someone abandoned to the AP before the wall disappeared. But I've no intention of doing a metal lineage with Halloweens. I was just hoping for good trade fodder. But now that the Halloweens are gone from the ap for probably a few days, this would grow up on my scroll or get frozen. Seems a waste.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4yFBa

Is anyone doing a Silver Female lineage with Desipis? I nabbed a 2g hatchy that someone abandoned to the AP before the wall disappeared. But I've no intention of doing a metal lineage with Halloweens. I was just hoping for good trade fodder. But now that the Halloweens are gone from the ap for probably a few days, this would grow up on my scroll or get frozen. Seems a waste.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/4yFBa

I am doing a lineage like that. I would happily take that off your hands, if you don't want it.

I already have these: Desipis and Silver

There are still plenty of holidays on the AP, mixed with other eggs.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I am doing a lineage like that. I would happily take that off your hands, if you don't want it.

I already have these: Desipis and Silver

It already grew up sad.gif

And whoa... 9th gen!

Very nice!

Made it to 9th gen!

Now to start working on a mate. rolleyes.gif

Oooooo. I may have to beg a sibling off of you. I do so love collecting high even gen PB dragons from other breeders. wub.gif

Yay for more breed Halloweens appearing in the AP! Sadly, they are helping me scroll lock. Again. I snagged this purple dorsal X shadow walker last night (of course I had to properly influence it). I know there are people here that love dorsals and I'd happily pass the hatchie on but I can think of any names at the moment!

This morning I got this shadow walker from a green copper X shadow walker checker. At some point I may need to hunt down a mate.

What other beauties have you found in the AP? Or bred?

Made it to fifth gen with this sunset/sunrise lineage It doesn't really look like I imagined it would, uh, six years ago, I'd do things differently today. But hey pretty looking lineages were a new and fancy thing! (When was the lineage view introduced anyway?) I think needs more sunsets, the rises overpower it a bit.

Made it to fifth gen with this sunset/sunrise lineage It doesn't really look like I imagined it would, uh, six years ago, I'd do things differently today. But hey pretty looking lineages were a new and fancy thing! (When was the lineage view introduced anyway?) I think needs more sunsets, the rises overpower it a bit.

I like it. The top and bottom half mirror each other. I kind of think you should continue it. But that's my opinion.

I look forward to breeding a guardian from this line.

Made it to fifth gen with this sunset/sunrise lineage  It doesn't really look like I imagined it would, uh, six years ago, I'd do things differently today. But hey pretty looking lineages were a new and fancy thing! (When was the lineage view introduced anyway?) I think needs more sunsets, the rises overpower it a bit.

Made it to fifth gen with this sunset/sunrise lineage  It doesn't really look like I imagined it would, uh, six years ago, I'd do things differently today. But hey pretty looking lineages were a new and fancy thing! (When was the lineage view introduced anyway?) I think needs more sunsets, the rises overpower it a bit.

I like it smile.gif

I've tried a couple non checker even gens and fond I can't do it without either careful naming or a spread sheet. It's just too hard to keep track of them.

As far as AP finds, I had highs and lows. I found a 3g Grave x Magma but it gendered wrong. /sadface

I also found a spessartine x Desipis which set me off on a search for more. I got two gifted basically and one traded. One was actually the wrong gender but who knows, maybe I can work with it somehow. It was pure extra so I am happy to get them smile.gif

I have a purebred lurker and lurker x magma I'm trolling trade with, though I doubt I'll see anything at this point. If someone can use one send me a PM.

I did manage to nab on of the CB Halloween 2015 eggs in the AP /woot! And used it to trade for a 2g Gold out of Mistletoe /woot!

And now that trading has died down, I tried to get my other Christmas golds and bred... my 3g Solstice ohmy.gif

The I bred a 3g Winter Magi ohmy.gif

And a 2g Caligenisis ohmy.gif

I'll have my Golden Christmas Lineage yet! And given I only have 5 CB Golds ohmy.gif

I think this is as many Gold eggs as I've had on my scroll since... ever biggrin.gif

Does anyone need a 2g Holiday that will be on tonight? I'll hatch an egg in 14 hours then I can start gifting (dragons willing)

Edited by Vhale

i have posted this here once before... but if anyone is interested i am happy to breed these upon request: https://dragcave.net/lineage/1z1pA

solstice x ridgewing

I am interested in having one like that. It wouldn't be difficult to either find or make a mate for it, and it is beautiful.

i have posted this here once before... but if anyone is interested i am happy to breed these upon request: https://dragcave.net/lineage/1z1pA

solstice x ridgewing

Thanks for being willing to share. That is lovely. I don't have a line with the spriter's alt, yet, so I would love to have a sibling. I am super-locked with Halloween hatchies right now, though!

Kurei i will PM you, i am scroll locked right now but can breed tomorrow if you are free.

Purplehaze - feel free to PM me when you are unlocked and I will get you one. smile.gif