Yummy

I like this combo better every time I look at it biggrin.gif

a couple more CB Embers and I'll have enough for a 5th gen

The slightly brighter orange is nice on the eyes smile.gif

Yummy

I like this  combo better every time I look at it   biggrin.gif

a couple more CB Embers and I'll have  enough for a 5th gen

This is definitely very pretty.

I got two CB male Embers, and sufficiently CB red nebula- would you want a 2nd gen?

And: anybody wants this 5th gen green copper from Silver checker? It's a silver shimmer fail, two way to see where it goes, I don't like my eggs claimed by scrollname hidden.

and: my breeding partner actually got me a Horse from brute egg for my alt lineage project.

they didn't produce but I'm waiting to get the second Horse for the other half anyway...

That is making good progress, too.

I hope they give me a blacktip to breed to that one so I can finish her mate

and I'll be trying to get a male GW out of them to ber her mate

New arrival: Thuwed Pebble from Vine checker by two CB Alts. Alas, I have no green ones to get that one a mate, either....althoug, if I can find out who bred this and can obtain a sibling, that would work just fine

I took it! Thank you for the beautiful egg!

New baby needs a home. :3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bDtiW

I'm a little envious wink.gif

But good to see more even gen Shimmers anyway.

I'm still hoping for someone to breed (and offer for trade) a bronze Shimmer x Crimson checker unrelated to him-I'd love to continue that lineage someday, though this is pretty, too

Edited by Sirikith

Pretty!

Anyone can use 2nd gen blacks from white father? I'm trying for an alt from this lineage so I have those to gift. Both influenced female. PM if you want them smile.gif On their way to a new home smile.gif

Glad you liked it Irercha, guess I should have asked for someone to let me know where it went, ah well I'll settle for stalking it on an un-named scroll and see what they breed it with xd.png.

Meanwhile I'm only really working on two even gen projects, one in my sig and another that I'm not quite ready to show the world (the flamingos aren't cooperating e.e)

Edit: although I did just get this little girl http://dragcave.net/lineage/2GljV Anyone able to breed a mate? I don't have enough cb male daydreams o.o;

Edited by brairtrainer

This is definitely very pretty.

I got two CB male Embers, and sufficiently CB red nebula-

thanks, biggrin.gif

but I have been getting them from the AP( low time laugh.gif ) and prefer to work with my own on this- nebulas are, well nebulas, and I hate to dump gifts when I get the wrong color

Sirikith, I made an offer on your green copper x silver checker. I don't think my scrollname shows up on eggs, and it's different than my forum name so you might not recognize it. The egg is a black from frill. smile.gif

Fiona, thanks for telling me (and good to know) and also for the pretty egg. I even have one single CB female Frill and can get me a mate.

I have one other cb female frill, so let me know if you'd like an egg from her. I also have two cb male frills.

I have one other cb female frill, so let me know if you'd like an egg from her. I also have two cb male frills.

I also have one female and 3 male cb frills.

Hubby has a male and 2 females.

We tend not to use them for anything, unless someone asks, and they are all available to breed with whatever we have on our scrolls.

Yay! Just bred this 4G Sweetling x Black checker with Alt Sweetling bases

I caught the father on the AP this Valentine's Day -- thought it was beautiful, but wondered how I'd ever get a mate for him. Then, I caught a 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt Sweetling x Black! So all I needed then was to find a generous Alt Sweetling owner to breed me a 2nd gen Black after Valentine's -- which I did -- and I was all set! Very excited to be able to breed this egg.

Yay! Just bred this 4G Sweetling x Black checker with Alt Sweetling bases

I caught the father on the AP this Valentine's Day -- thought it was beautiful, but wondered how I'd ever get a mate for him. Then, I caught a 2nd gen Sweetling from Alt Sweetling x Black! So all I needed then was to find a generous Alt Sweetling owner to breed me a 2nd gen Black after Valentine's -- which I did -- and I was all set! Very excited to be able to breed this egg.

Ooh, that looks gorgeous! Congrats on finding that mate. :3

Edit: although I did just get this little girl http://dragcave.net/lineage/2GljV Anyone able to breed a mate? I don't have enough cb male daydreams o.o;

I can't do a Gen3 at the moment Brair, but I have enough CBs for it. So I could breed for you if you don't find a mate elsewhere. (I can check with you in chat or you can poke me later, whatever.)

I took me more tries that I like to get even one magma from the new Valentines (Radiant Angels) but I have to start now if I want a chance of having the dragons for a checker next year.

But I still like the look and think it is worth the effort. I'll probably try to get a second magma out of either pairs (the other one has yet to cooperate) and influence it male so I can at least get this out to third gen.

And I know most people here aren't really interested in inbred projects but sometimes it fun to show off a planned one and I finally got my tan ridgewings out to 7th gen. (Because just doing normal dragons isn't masochistic enough)

Edited by ytak

Ahh, they didn't refuse~ She was the Valentine I was most worried about finding a mate for, so the others will be simple. (Except maybe the Silvers.)

Bah. Still no interest from these two. :/

Also, I'm starting a few Nebula checkers. I'm still collecting the CBs, though, and I need to find four Red Nebulas from Alpine and/or Forest so they'll breed Red Coppers. I don't usually see them there, so this might take a while..

I took me more tries that I like to get even one magma from the new Valentines (Radiant Angels) but I have to start now if I want a chance of having the dragons for a checker next year.

But I still like the look and think it is worth the effort.  I'll probably try to get a second magma out of either pairs (the other one has yet to cooperate) and influence it male so I can at least get this out to third gen.

This looks gorgeous! I never would have thaught of that combination.

But I still like the look and think it is worth the effort.  I'll probably try to get a second magma out of either pairs (the other one has yet to cooperate) and influence it male so I can at least get this out to third gen.

Looks really pretty smile.gif I guess I'm going to start something like that when I finish my magma x moonstone lineage.

Edit: may I ask for some green vibes, please?

Edited by irercha

Ahh, they didn't refuse~ She was the Valentine I was most worried about finding a mate for, so the others will be simple. (Except maybe the Silvers.)

Bah. Still no interest from these two. :/

Also, I'm starting a few Nebula checkers. I'm still collecting the CBs, though, and I need to find four Red Nebulas from Alpine and/or Forest so they'll breed Red Coppers. I don't usually see them there, so this might take a while..

Just so you know, Nebulas only come from Alpine and Desert, so if you're looking for them in Forest, it's kind of a waste of time smile.gif

But congrats on the Valentine, it's really, really pretty! And now you have gotten over the refusal hurdle, so that's wonderful biggrin.gif

I almost never see them in Alpine, myself, but I know they are there so good luck!

That magma/Radiant is very pretty. I also wouldn't have thought of that combo.

And irercha - my luck hasn't been helping with the alt blacks, but you certainly have my best wishes for green! That's so adorable, I really love pillows.

Edited by daba555

Just so you know, Nebulas only come from Alpine and Desert, so if you're looking for them in Forest, it's kind of a waste of time smile.gif

But congrats on the Valentine, it's really, really pretty!  And now you have gotten over the refusal hurdle, so that's wonderful biggrin.gif

I almost never see them in Alpine, myself, but I know they are there so good luck!

That magma/Radiant is very pretty.  I also wouldn't have thought of that combo.

And irercha - my luck hasn't been helping with the alt blacks, but you certainly have my best wishes for green!  That's so adorable, I really love pillows.

Whoops! Yeah, I wasn't thinking when I said that. |D I just listed them both because they're the biomes that breed Red Coppers.

Actually, she hasn't refused any mates yet. I've had a decent share of refusals lately, though, so I was worried she'd join them. Hopefully these small checkers won't rebel too much.

Edited by 11th

rofl - naaaahhhhh..... that's lovely natli! Keep on going.

There's something to be said for commons breeding badly. Breeding commons with metal is almost like breeding rare to rares.

Besides the silver/sunrise, this week has been great for the metals.

3rd g silver/blusangs

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OVZiP

http://dragcave.net/lineage/wDhip

2nd gold/stripes

http://dragcave.net/lineage/h5qGl

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ujff8

and 3rd g gold/sunrise http://dragcave.net/lineage/BqQHa

Plus others I have given away...

Hope this keeps up for a little bit (with apologies to anyone having trouble getting needed commons)

I've also made good progress on a copy of this project, though the last Sunrise is proving harder to breed. I figured they'd be more common than Sunsongs, hmm. Gosh, uncooperative dragons. rolleyes.gif

Oh, hey! I just recently finished that one, myself -- if you get yours finished and want to do a swap, just let me know! :-)

Oh, hey!  I just recently finished that one, myself -- if you get yours finished and want to do a swap, just let me know!  :-)

That would be awesome! I'll definitely send you a message when my dragons decide to cooperate. wink.gif

I sometimes get tired of doing checkers, so I am working on a couple of non-checker even gens. This is the top half of my latest. The bottom will be a mirror of this half. I like the contrast.

I sometimes get tired of doing checkers, so I am working on a couple of non-checker even gens. This is the top half of my latest. The bottom will be a mirror of this half. I like the contrast.

so it will be a guardian when its done? cool

so it will be a guardian when its done? cool

Yes, gen 4 and 5 are all Guardians.