Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

lol Daba, I'm having the same problem with blusangs.

It's a bit scarey when both gold and silver breed better than any type 'common'

Very pretty!  Can I get a sibling sometime for my friend who is a huge Black Tea fan and has no CB Valentines till this year?

Even if she can's breed it, which you never know because maybe she'll find things next Valentine's Day, she'll still love it smile.gif

Now, I came to complain because I cant get anything but silver for my silver/blusang lineage that I'm attempting  dry.gif

I forgot I had this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/W1uPO

which I got either from a trade, or as a gift - I'm sorry I can't remember  blink.gif

Then I found this on my scroll:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1iHOG, same story - and same "I can't remember"  sad.gif

I had bred this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZyhJl

to make a start on a mate for that 3rd gen.

And got this on the 4th try after 1 no interest, 1 no egg and 1 refusal:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/rMAus

All this is building to a mate for:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5Mgfn

from Elaynedragonlover, who gifted it to me.

Wanna bet if I ever get the third gens they give me nothing but blusangs?  laugh.gif

Ah, well, they so purty biggrin.gif

*sighs*

can't understand why "commons " are so hard to breed, but I'd hazard a guess has to do something with the " VERY common " new releases. (have you tried to get a stone lately --- sheesh)

Not that Blusangs are common, but apparently less common than Silver laugh.gif

my CB's are on cooldown, but I can try them for you after-- and I'll have trade fodder if I get silvers tongue.gif

I'm Happy to breed for your friend as well.

send me a PM reminding me that you want a tea sib or "cousin" other wise I will forget-- not to breed them, but where it's supposed to go--- dry.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

*sighs*

can't understand why "commons " are so hard to breed, but I'd hazard a guess has to do something with the " VERY common " new releases. (have  you  tried to get a stone lately --- sheesh)

Not that Blusangs are common, but apparently less common than Silver  laugh.gif

my CB's are on cooldown, but I can try them for you after-- and I'll have trade fodder if I get silvers  tongue.gif

I'm Happy to breed for your friend as well.

send me a PM reminding me that you want a  tea sib or "cousin" other wise I will forget-- not to breed them, but where it's supposed to go---  dry.gif

Thank you smile.gif

Actually, the hubby tried and got a blusang - surprisingly.

But new blood is always welcome, should you want to donate a blusang, or swap for something smile.gif

I'll try and remind you about the egg for my friend. She's the one doing the PB Black Tea thing, I've posted once or twice on her progress.

Shamiir: yes, it's scary, but hey, it's the rule of the Cave that what you want is not what you'll get laugh.gif Although yes, when the dragons do cooperate it's a lovely thing.

Edited by daba555

I hope my metals get inspired from the lovely egg from daba and produce something too smile.gif

In the meanwhile.

I hope so, too smile.gif

Congrats on the green nebbie, nice to have some cooperation!

and it surprises me how pretty that RC/MS combo is, I would not have expected it.

Hello guys! Haven't posted here for a while - my work's been consuming most of my free time lately >.<

Soo.. some news from me:

These guys broke my heart by refusing each other :/ so cruel, but luckily I can breed another Gold!

and

another fail

Speaking of the Green Neb/Gold checker, @Daba, do you need help with this lineage? I'd be happy to help! biggrin.gif I'm able to produce 3d-5th gens!

@Irercha, and do you happen to need assistance with Green/Gold checker too?

I absolutely don't mind gifting eggs of either breeds, as I'm always happy to see my babies take part in other people's lineages! rolleyes.gif

Now passing on to checkers with Halloweens,

I don't suppose anyone has the patience to help me make a mate for this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/HFARe?

@Kiryu, actually, I thought this way too, but it appears there're people working on this lineages here! biggrin.gif Provided that I find mates for both my 3d gen Shadow Walkers, next Halloween (this year) I'll happily breed you a 4th gen Shadow walker! happy.gif as I need only one for my own needs :3

If there're anyone able to/wishing to swap 3d gen GWs of this checker (Shadow Walkers/GWs), please, let me know!

Soo many refusals for me... xd.png

I can't wait for This guy to grow up as a mate for This guy.

I originally wanted this and This But they decided otherwise... dry.gif

I have to say, there must be something going on with whites! It astonished me to have the hubby's white refuse, then also the re-breed.

I wish you luck with your Daydream smile.gif

@Ae0nian: So sorry for your refusal, too. I swear, there are more refusals than ever sad.gif

I have answered your pm smile.gif I want to thank you again for your offer of help, it's very much appreciated wub.gif

Also, I have been trying to help Irercha with gold/green coppers, and I have completely and totally fallen in love with this combination. I still love my silver/green copper, but with every new generation, I love the gold more and more. And I didn't even think I'd like it!

Congrats on the green nebbie, nice to have some cooperation!

and it surprises me how pretty that RC/MS combo is, I would not have expected it.

Thank you! I'm even more happy with the moonstone after all those crimsons from my pairs smile.gif

@Irercha, and do you happen to need assistance with Green/Gold checker too?

Thanks for asking, I appreciate that. Atm I have 3 unrelated 3rd gens, so there is a chance I'll manage to get the missing one by trading wink.gif However if you're working on the same lineage, I wouldn't say no to a bloodswap someday smile.gif(when they finally start giving me eggs again) Thank you!

Good luck, Bunnybrine!

They didn't refuse! biggrin.gif

can anyone help with mates for:

her i've been trying to find someone who can breed one for a while now can't even get one in trade for a metal

I knew there was a reason I started collecting dark green dragons. I think I saw a post from you sometimes and thought it was pretty.

I'm not sure how they gendered, but I am more than willing to give it a shot. I'll try and figure it out this weekend, but right now all my golds are on cool-down wink.gif

Let's gang up on TJ and make him give us more slots!!!!!!!

I need more places to put my eggs and hatchies, it's not enough!

EDIT: had one space, had 2 golds not on cool-down, and about 6 vine.

got me a green egg. I'll work on it. Even if someone else supplies a mate, do you still want one if I can breed one? If not, no matter - I'd just keep it, it's a pretty combo biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

they liked each other hopefully it will alt so i can breed him to her!

and finally got one of my 2 pairs of 2nd gen to give me an egg hopefully it will alt as well.

can anyone help with mates for:

her she refused her mate

her i've been trying to find someone who can breed one for a while now can't even get one in trade for a metal

him

or her i only have 2 cb gold female with another to grow up tomorrow but they haven't wanted to give an egg

also need a 2nd gen Red Dorsal from Red Dorsal female Silver apparently i have only one CB and it's female, thanks!

i'm willing to breed/trade in exchange for help, here is my scroll if you want to look through it

AngelsSin, I breed all of those 'cept the bubble.

I try some when I'm open.

Edit: Oh dear, stripe fail sad.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/XNGX4

Was it daba that just said you always get what you don't want?

Edited by Shamiir

AngelsSin, I breed all of those 'cept the bubble.

I try some when I'm open.

Edit: Oh dear, stripe fail  sad.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/XNGX4

Was it daba that just said you always get what you don't want?

I actually have a mate for that here that I got from the forums not too long ago xd.png

Sorry Silveraen, already promised to AngelsSin as a mate for the stripe half of her refusal.

Next one is yours.... especially if you keep reminding me to bred my pairs.

Heh, no prob, I need to organize my lineage lists if I want to actually get somewhere. Mostly been catching CBs lately to get started. I've mostly been itching to start my blusang/gold checker, but it seems they don't want to make eggies :|

*sighs*

thought i had abandoned an egg i didn't want and went to breed and auto abandoned this pretty egg the first silver and only 2nd egg they produced sad.gif

i am willing to breed/trade for it's return but don't really expect it, but thought i try, plz pm me if you'd be willing to return it to me

Oh, I am so sorry!

If I could get it, you could have it back - but if it's caught by someone not on the forum, or who doesn't read the thread, it might be helpful to change the names of the parents to include your forum name, and a request to get it back.

I did that twice and the eggs were returned, and hopefully you would be lucky and it gets taken by someone nice.

When you hunt for it, remember auto'd eggs add a day - if the eggs in the AP are around 5 days like right now, the egg page will say 4 - then it will gain a day when it hits the AP.

I recovered one of my own eggs that way. Good luck!

'Tis such a pretty egg, AngelsSin sad.gif

I am the Queen of the auto-abandon. And it's always a metal...

Sadly there are too many images for me to catch in the AP these days but I hope you get it back.

I'm still just starting my first checkerboard, but I'm pretty excited about it!

Black Capped Teimarrs x Water Walkers

First Gen:

Swainson Blackmarsh x Puddleglum Marshwiggle

Thrush Blackmarsh x Puddlestep Marshwiggle

Stonechat Blackmarsh x Puddlestar Marshwiggle

Pechora Blackmarsh x Puddlebird Marshwiggle

Pipit Blackmarsh x Puddlewise Marshwiggle

Middendorf Blackmarsh x Puddlestorm Marshwiggle

Crissal Blackmarsh x Puddlestone Marshwiggle

Black Capped Teimarr x Water Walker

Second Gen:

SwainsonxPuddleglum: Black Capped Teimarr

ThrushxPuddlestep: Black Capped Teimarr

This is assuming that the eggs/hatchies gender right. They've been influenced so they should.

Just felt like sharing smile.gif

Edited by lingrem

I'm too lazy to mass collect cbs and breed my own lineages so I tend to just collect pretty even gens from other people. Unfortunately that means most of mine sit on my scroll without ever breeding. If you guys see any even gens on my scroll you'd like me to breed together and produce an egg from just let me know and I'll be happy to do it for free.

@lingrem, that looks surprisingly pretty smile.gif

Is there anyone doing tombstone lineages? I need some help. I have this pair, her and need a mate for 'him to be'. The problem is I don't have more CB graves. Anyone willing to help? I'll breed, influence and supply messy enough hatchling wink.gif

Gosh, that looks super irercha!

I don't do tombstone lineages since they were 'ruined' but I should have candidates that I could help you out with if no one is already doing some.

I'd be very grateful smile.gif I'll breed the tinsel and pm you with link when it hatches so that it won't lock you, is that ok? Ruined or not, it looks so pretty I couldn't help myself

I did a lot of trading lately and got not the mates I was after-but a few pretties from Spriter's alts that need mates now.

Trouble is-I need to do that from scratch to mirror their patterns and I'm lacking in breeding stock, since they include commons I don't normally collect and breed. Any help with these would be highly appreciated

First, there's this 4rth gen Guardian (female) from Heartseekers (Standard and alt) with PB horse from HS alt base, x Guardian with HS checker

I just have male CB horses atm, but for this half, I'd like to have a male Brute (since that matches the purple alt at least in color and mass of the sprite) x female horse.

So I'd need two horse eggs from female horse x male brute to breed me a 3rd gen to influence female for the bottom of the top half...

the top half needs to be male guardian x female crimson checker to substitute/gender swap, but I have no Guardians, either, so I'd need someone to breed me 2nd gens, too...

The next thing I gonna be working on is mates for this cutie

I hope he genders male for an unbroken blacktip line, and will try to get him a mirroring mate as well as one alternating the blocks by breeding this PB 3rd gen white from rosebud alts to a PB daydream-I can get the 2nd gen female (Daydream x Rosebud) myself, and have to request a daydream from shadow walker via special release offspring as I have no CB shadow walkers.

and then there's this one I'm waiting to gender, though I have as yet no idea what to breed that to...

So, if anybody here would be willing to help me out with one of the 2nd gens I need-I will breed and trade for these, PN if you're willing to breed for me and what you'd like in exchange

Edited on typos

Edited by Sirikith