Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

@lingrem, that looks surprisingly pretty smile.gif

Is there anyone doing tombstone lineages? I need some help. I have this pair, her and need a mate for 'him to be'. The problem is I don't have more CB graves. Anyone willing to help? I'll breed, influence and supply messy enough hatchling wink.gif

I'm doing clipped even gen tinsels/prize lineages, too

like this

I have two male, two female CB grave and would be willing to help you out and kill the tinsel progenitors. You collecting messy prizes and hatching them, then send them to be bred (and killed) would be fine with me. Though, would you mind if I kept one offspring for myself before I kill the Tinsel?

I can always use clipped 2nd gens myself...

Edited by Schneefuchs

I just have male CB horses atm, but for this half, I'd like to have a male Brute (since that matches the purple alt at least in color and mass of the sprite) x female horse.

So I'd need two horse eggs from female horse x male brute to breed me a 3rd gen to influence female for the bottom of the top half...

Well I had two tries, but one made a brute egg and the other made no egg. sleep.gif

Edited by Silveraen

I did a lot of trading lately and got not the mates I was after-but a few pretties from Spriter's alts that need mates now.

Trouble is-I need to do that from scratch to mirror their patterns and I'm lacking in breeding stock, since they include commons I don't normally collect and breed. Any help with these would be highly appreciated

First, there's this 4rth gen Guardian (female) from Heartseekers (Standard and alt) with PB horse from HS alt base, x Guardian with HS checker

I just have male CB horses atm, but for this half, I'd like to have a male Brute (since that matches the purple alt at least in color and mass of the sprite) x female horse.

So I'd need two horse eggs from female horse x male brute to breed me a 3rd gen to influence female for the bottom of the top half...

the top half needs to be male guardian x female crimson checker to substitute/gender swap, but I have no Guardians, either, so I'd need someone to breed me 2nd gens, too...

The next thing I gonna be working on is mates for this cutie

I hope he genders male for an unbroken blacktip line, and will try to get him a mirroring mate as well as one alternating the blocks by breeding this PB 3rd gen white from rosebud alts to a PB daydream-I can get the 2nd gen female (Daydream x Rosebud) myself, and have to request a daydream from shadow walker via special release offspring as I have no CB shadow walkers.

and then there's this one I'm waiting to gender, though I have as yet no idea what to breed that to...

So, if anybody here would be willing to help me out with one of the 2nd gens I need-I will breed and trade for these, PN if you're willing to breed for me and what you'd like in exchange

Edited on typos

i can try some tomorrow after i get off work in the morning. have a few that should hatch while i'm at work. just let me know what you still need then.

Thanks to Sinnarn who graciosly gifted me two eggs and some things I could breed myself that list has already gotten sufficiently shorter. Thank you, Sinnarn!

I'd still need:

2nd gen:

Two:user posted image from male Brute x female Horse (the male Brute sprite at least equals the purple HS alt in color and mass)

One:

user posted image male guardian x female Crimson

I got the top half for this one's mate

and, if nothing misgenders or refuses, can breed a mate for him, white top half, daydream base half, might be tempted to work on a mirror afterwards-so its just the Guradian/Horse one that's tricky

@Schneefuchs, pm'd you smile.gif

@Sirikith, I can try for guardian tomorrow if you won't get it by that time. Unfortunately I've got only one CB male so odds are not impressive

Thanks to Sinnarn who graciosly gifted me two eggs and some things I could breed myself that list has already gotten sufficiently shorter. Thank you, Sinnarn!

I'd still need:

2nd gen:

Two:user posted image from male Brute x female Horse (the male Brute sprite at least equals the purple HS alt in color and mass)

One:

user posted image male guardian x female Crimson

I got the top half for this one's mate

and, if nothing misgenders or refuses, can breed a mate for him, white top half, daydream base half, might be tempted to work on a mirror afterwards-so its just the Guradian/Horse one that's tricky

got 2 brutes, a refusal, and a no interest trying for a horse.

got 3 royal crimsons and one no interest trying for a guardian.

who would have thought supposed blocker breeds would be so hard to get?

@Sirikith:

My four male Brutes produced 3 Brutes and a "no egg".

And from 6 Guardian x Royal Crimson I got one "no egg", one "no interest" and 4 (!) Royal Crimsons. dry.gif It seems you chose some tough pairings there... wink.gif

@Sirikith:

My four male Brutes produced 3 Brutes and a "no egg".

And from 6 Guardian x Royal Crimson I got one "no egg", one "no interest" and 4 (!) Royal Crimsons. dry.gif It seems you chose some tough pairings there... wink.gif

I guess I think that the Brutes are going to overpower everything for a while, like the Bleeding Moons and Blacktips and Teimarrs.

Not sure what's up with Guardians, unless RC is just so prolific and there are already a lot of Guardians out there.

Seems like there's a correlation between how often you see eggs in the Cave and how often they breed.

Lots of RC eggs, not too many Guardians, now.

I've seen just one silver in a few weeks, and usually I do see them even if I can't catch them. And people are saying they aren't breeding well, although not as poorly as they could be.

I also tried my Brute male, and so did hubby and one of my friends. Pretty much the same results as everyone else.

Now I feel slightly less fail for not getting a horse egg from my two tries lol.

One day there will be horses.....

Oh glawks, is it spring already? I kind of needed a 2G Winter from Spring Seasonals. DX

Thanks for trying!

I got the crimson x guardian couple with a guardian left over as possible replacement in case of refusal-same with the Daydream couple.

Horse x brute seems tough, yes-anyaway, now the influenced and incubated cuties need to hatch an grow. Just good that my Roommate helps me out with that.

the Blacktip misgendered (thats the trouble when you get uninfluenced hatchies) but I have the stuff for the mates at hand now, and two halves for the other two-what I'm lacking still is mirrors to that:

the horse part of that guardian

Lumina from Yulebuck and alts

aah, and @Daba555:

You can tell your hubby that green Copper from Silver checker he gave me as mate for my Shimmer behaves eceptionally well: I bred them twice, last try even without fertilize-they gave me two eggs, and both of them shiny.

bah, silvers-I never get any silver egg out of my checkers.

so much for silver breeding:

got him for 3 months: one copper offspring, rest no eggs

He is 3 weeks younger and breeds a little better: but all coppers

the 3rd gen gave no eggs in three breedings, too

same with my roommate (who does male silver x blusang basically-if we get eggs every 5th breeding or so, its Copper/Blusang)

But if blusang swaps would be needed here, I'll tell her to post her fails here3;)

and:

Since you've all been so generous and helpful:

a little gifting back to the Thread

Gone

pretty 3rd gen Ice

Gone

a short note on who took them if scrollname hidden would be appreciated

Edited by Sirikith

Now, I came to complain because I cant get anything but silver for my silver/blusang lineage that I'm attempting  dry.gif

I forgot I had this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/W1uPO

which I got either from a trade, or as a gift - I'm sorry I can't remember  blink.gif

Then I found this on my scroll:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1iHOG, same story - and same "I can't remember"  sad.gif

I had bred this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZyhJl

to make a start on a mate for that 3rd gen.

And got this on the 4th try after 1 no interest, 1 no egg and 1 refusal:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/rMAus

All this is building to a mate for:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5Mgfn

from Elaynedragonlover, who gifted it to me.

Wanna bet if I ever get the third gens they give me nothing but blusangs?  laugh.gif

Ah, well, they so purty biggrin.gif

haha!

Sirikith told me it's about silver x blusang checker

My 2nd gen Silvers rarely give me any offspring.

I have them since December and breed them every week-therefore its quite a short progeny list....

one couple yesterday gave no egg again, and I bred the second one today and I got --- guess what? ---

a Silver egg!

happily, I kept a Blusang from that other couple and can now, give or take no misgendering or refusal, next week continue to =n] 4th Gen even Blusang x male silver checker

so, if they ever gave me a.....(shiny)....egg, I could provide you with a mate (I'd prefer to swap for one of yours)

Edited by Schneefuchs

and

another fail

Speaking of the Green Neb/Gold checker, @Daba, do you need help with this lineage?

Bad nebula color fails?

Ah can do that

particularly nasty

Genderfail

I hope her at least colors right for I'd have a pretty mate but only if she keeps to the red pattern

and btw:

5th gen Double silver Shimmer lineaged Silver x green Copper checker preview

Edited by Sirikith

aah, and @Daba555:

You can tell your hubby that green Copper from Silver checker he gave me as mate for my Shimmer behaves eceptionally well: I bred them twice, last try even without fertilize-they gave me two eggs, and both of them shiny.

bah, silvers-I never get any silver egg out of my checkers.

so much for silver breeding:

got him for 3 months: one copper offspring, rest no eggs

He is 3 weeks younger and breeds a little better: but all coppers

the 3rd gen gave no eggs in three breedings, too

same with my roommate (who does male silver x blusang basically-if we get eggs every 5th breeding or so, its Copper/Blusang)

But if blusang swaps would be needed here, I'll tell her to post her fails here3;)

I will let him know! He'll be pleased that at one of his dragons' offspring is cooperative smile.gif

and I'd love to do any silver/blusang swaps, the hubby can also breed that combo so if you ever get any that you want to trade, let me know.

I got me a blusang...it and the silver grew up on the 18th, I'm trying the waiting thing to try and see if it helps with the refusal issue. I'm not good at waiting, but it helped that I have been passed some really pretty lineages, to keep me locked and occupied laugh.gif

And that 5th gen is going to be so gorgeous!!!!!!!

I see many of our dragons in there, I can't think of anything more wonderful for them to do biggrin.gif

@Schneefuchs: congrats on the silver! I hope the next gen comes promptly smile.gif and swaps with you would be great, too biggrin.gif

nah, I just do silver x copper as yet-though I have to dive into another silver x Blusang line anyway to get me a mate for yet another even gen Silver shimmer by Silver lineage

Just that I need 2nd gen silver from Blusang x PB Blusang.

I can do the PBs, and maybe Schneefuchs could lend me use of her two 2nd gen males...

and: Good things come to those who wait:

Lilly-Sally today finished an IOU to me and I now have a very pretty mirror mate for my 3rd even gen female Holly by black Marrow base-this awesomely coded cutie from alt Sweetling base

lineage preview

I'm so happy wink.gif

nah, I just do silver x copper as yet-though I have to dive into another silver x Blusang line anyway to get me a mate for yet another even gen Silver shimmer by Silver lineage

Just that I need 2nd gen silver from Blusang x PB Blusang.

I can do the PBs, and maybe Schneefuchs could lend me use of her two 2nd gen males...

and: Good things come to those who wait:

Lilly-Sally today finished an IOU to me and I now have a very pretty mirror mate for my 3rd even gen female Holly by black Marrow base-this awesomely coded cutie from alt Sweetling base

lineage preview

I'm so happy wink.gif

Haha, that's such a great code. And the resulting lineage will look gorgeous!

can anyone help with mates for:

her i've been trying to find someone who can breed one for a while now can't even get one in trade for a metal

I knew there was a reason I started collecting dark green dragons. I think I saw a post from you sometime and thought it was pretty.

OK, progress:

the first green grew up:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/zxfZ8

and after several tries, I got this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/BWjjF

yay!

I also kept one extra green in case there's a refusal smile.gif

I'm very pleased!

EDIT: yes, they'll all be named eventually smile.gif

@Sirikith: I am in seriously green with envy mode over that proposed lineage!!! Too many beautiful things in this thread that I can never have, I am so envious biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

My gold/vines produced nada when I tried them - sad when you can't get 1 liddle vine egg!

Daba, that need not be the case. I intend to gift the offspring of these spriter's alt and special holiday lineages here. maybe even some of the even gen prizes. I could not get them appropriate mates to breed them to without your generous help here-I can make these pretty ongoing lineages only because of that-and therefore, I want to give back to this thread.

But well, now, it's waiting for all of these to hatch, grow, gender and not refuse their mates...and with the lt 4rth gens, breeding process will take me a while, anyway, since I need specific breeds of offspring, but anyway, I'm looking forward to it. Finally, I've got some goals besides "Finally get some CB /Low gen Metals and gonna catch them all " biggrin.gif

Edited by Sirikith

Book-nerdy Nhiostrife, anybody?

two way cause I don't want to get this one stolen by scrollname hidden. Offer a dummy and shoot me a PN to claim it. If you wanna repay and do me a real favor, offer a Red or Pink hatchling-I really need more of these for hatching and correctly gendering...

Edited by Schneefuchs

Daba, that need not be the case. I intend to gift the offspring of these spriter's alt and special holiday lineages here. maybe even some of the even gen prizes. I could not get them appropriate mates to breed them to without your generous help here-I can make these pretty ongoing lineages only because of that-and therefore, I want to give back to this thread.

But well, now, it's waiting for all of these to hatch, grow, gender and not refuse their mates...and with the lt 4rth gens, breeding process will take me a while, anyway, since I need specific breeds of offspring, but anyway, I'm looking forward to it. Finally, I've got some goals besides "Finally get some CB /Low gen Metals and gonna catch them all "  biggrin.gif

Well, that would be lovely smile.gif I don't even know how people get offspring of these beautiful alts, except to find them sometimes in the AP, and I'm not sure I ever have except for around holidays this past year.

@shamiir: are you also doing this vine/gold lineage? Oops. I sent a vine/gold to the AP yesterday, and just kept the one vine egg.

I'd be more than happy to contribute, just let me know smile.gif

miaou just gifted me this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/FQvjj

and I am pleased as can be, it's so pretty! Thank you again biggrin.gif

@Schneefuchs: that's a very pretty nhio! I have no room, alas sad.gif

Edited by daba555

Atm, there's quite a few of them offered in trades-and there's even 4rth EG Prizes-at least some of the lucky ones who are friends with spriters/Raffle winners and have 2nd gens breed them on, and breed some even.

I'm trying to trade away two of mine atm-I'm not gifting them here cause my breeding schedule for even gen Prizes was thrown offstride, they are normaly bred to other, better matching mates.

haha-I'm still trying to decide what to do about that Lumina x yulebuck part of one of mine-that's also from Hershel x Marionetta.

and I got

user posted image

It should end up as gender-swapping magma x gold checker with winter magi base-but the gender dimorphism between Gold females (who'd match the Tinsels very well in sprite outline) to standing male would break the pattern-so I'd basically need a 3rd EG Gold tinsel as her mate, and good luck on finding someone who'd breed me that, even if I supply the mate and pay in metallics/BSA hatchlings/whatever...

Edited by Sirikith

Alright, since trading doesn't seem to be working, it would seem I have to resort to begging. xd.png

I've been trying to build a mate for This dragon for quite some time now. For some odd reason, I had little difficulty getting the Golds needed for this venture, but acquiring the Vines proves to be near impossible.

So, if anyone here has a Tri-Wing SA that they would be willing to breed with a Vine for me, I would very much appreciate it if you shot me a PM so we could work something out. I'm starting to get desperate here. tongue.gif

I only *need* two at the moment (managed to pester someone for two thankfully), but more wouldn't hurt. I'd love to take this line as far as possible. <3

Edited by tikigurl91