Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

I did it!!! I finally finished my 9th gen purebred skywing personal lineage! I got my very first dragon for the lineage, Adenine Helix, on Oct 26 2010 and here I am nearly three and a half years later with the soon-to-be-named Ninth Helix (yes pretty much all of this was to make that one joke). There's a bunch I still need cool gene names for, but I don't think I'll be able to get to it until the semester's over.

Aah, so excited!

Not to be outdone, I've already started a new lineage, though it'll be much shorter I imagine since I chose to make it a spiral instead of even gen. First skywings, next nhiostrifes!

My this year's white x holiday chunk!  biggrin.gif

I'm pretty excited! It's this year's version of my personal project, to be bred to last year's version. biggrin.gif

very pretty! I do love the whites and holidays like that smile.gif

I'd love to do one with all the holidays, but I don't have all CB's, so probably can't unless I get lucky somewhere.

helix9 - awesomely amazing !!! that's a long time to work on a lineage, I'm glad it worked out for you smile.gif

and of course, I forgot why I came to the thread blink.gif

I wanted to mention that the hubby has managed, this week, to re-breed one of the whites that refused twice on his nebula/ice/white lineage. Please send some good wishes his way for that to be accepted by its intended mate.

Also, his 2 ices that refused on a different lineage - he has managed to re-breed one of them, also yesterday. He needs some good wishes for that, also.

I can't remember if I mentioned that refusal, because it happened around the same time as the second whites refusal. If these two dingbats hadn't refused:

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n

It took forever to get the female side of this, and yesterday he re-bred the male side and the female side again gave nothing, and he says...never mind, it's annoying dry.gif But he will pay for it.

Edited by daba555

Thanks everyone biggrin.gif I FINALLY got THESE TWO!! Let's hope for the same cooperation between them biggrin.gif AND THESE TWO!!

Is anyone else here doing these 2 checkers? I'd love to work out swaps with someone.

Edited by dragonsrus

@dragonsrus: I should be able to breed a Gen4 Silver X Tan Ridgewing assuming these guys like each other. Although that might be a bit farther along than you are at the moment. I can't breed lower gens; these were lucky breaks. But let me know if you do want a Gen4. >.<

@DarkEternity: Wow, shiny! Congrats. x3 And thank you very much for the Gen3. <3

*crosses fingers* All of my Coppers went on strike so I had to get one from someone else. I'm not sure what this will end up looking like for real, but I need to try it out before I get more ideas.

@dragonsrus:

I`m working on the same male Silver x tan Ridgewing lineage and would be very interested in a future swap - I already have two 2nd gen Silvers but I still have to breed/trade for a 2nd gen tan Ridgewing before I can breed a 3rd gen myself though...

EDIT:

Also it`s time to show my evengen PB Black lineage - now that I have finally reached 7th gen: http://dragcave.net/lineage/W22DR

Edited by Kelan

@dragonrus, I can't help you with that, but just have to say it: they're pretty smile.gif

Looks really pretty smile.gif I guess I'm going to start something like that when I finish my magma x moonstone lineage.

Edit: may I ask for some green vibes, please?

Squee! biggrin.gif

They refused. Of course. Rebreeding crimson.

Edited by irercha

@ dragonsrus & DarkEternity - Oh wows, hyperventilation and then sighs of jealousity..... those even gen prizes are gorgeous!

Dragonsrus, I haven't done either of those lines yet. Very remiss of me lol They are very pretty.

I've decided that red dorsals are far more uncooperative than the dreaded nebs - 1 in the last several months, out of, lordy, I don't know how many....

Edit: I have a spare 4th gen male silver/verdigris if anyone is looking for one. PM.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/rokSG

Edited by Shamiir

I'm so excited my final piece of the Hybrid Shimmerkin project was laid biggrin.gif

Now hopefully I can do this to get a bluna mate for her. This has been one of the hardest projects for me and hopefully all dragons will cooperate. I would love to get some feedback on this one. I'm wondering if I should try to continue this with Geodes, Ultraviolet & colored stripes or just leave it as done when I get to 5th gen...

One of my Rosebud x Spring pairs gave me a 3rd gen, but the other pair refused dry.gif The good thing is I'll need a Rosebud from them and the refuse is turned off during the holidays, so that means I don't need to look for replacement, right?

I'm so excited my final piece of the Hybrid Shimmerkin project was laid biggrin.gif

Now hopefully I can do this to get a bluna mate for her.  This has been one of the hardest projects for me and hopefully all dragons will cooperate.  I would love to get some feedback on this one.  I'm wondering if I should try to continue this with Geodes, Ultraviolet & colored stripes or just leave it as done when I get to 5th gen...

That is absolutely awesome! Sending good vibes for co-operation. And I think I would just leave it at the 5th gen until we get more true hybrids to add another generation.

edited to add: I agree with TCA -- good idea to get started on the Geodes and UVs, just hold off on the Stripes.

Edited by purplehaze

Now hopefully I can do this to get a bluna mate for her. This has been one of the hardest projects for me and hopefully all dragons will cooperate. I would love to get some feedback on this one. I'm wondering if I should try to continue this with Geodes, Ultraviolet & colored stripes or just leave it as done when I get to 5th gen...

I'd start on Geodes and Ultraviolets if you can but not do colored stripes, wait until there are more real hybrids to finish.

Thanks purplehaze and TCA for your input. I was thinking of trying to work on UV and Geode too. I'm glad there are more cb prize dragons out there but it seems like it's still pretty hard to get 2nd gen shiny or fail now. Does anyone here own 2nd gen pebble, stone, purple or spitfire shimmerfails? I was thinking the Purple & Spitfire would be nice with gold shimmers and I know there are lines for both of those out there but I'm curious if there were any fails produced.

One of my Rosebud x Spring pairs gave me a 3rd gen, but the other pair refused dry.gif The good thing is I'll need a Rosebud from them and the refuse is turned off during the holidays, so that means I don't need to look for replacement, right?

that's what I remember. no refusals, I had something refuse and everyone here told me not to worry, refusals get turned off for Christmas (with holiday dragons, anyway)

the hubby, with all those refusals, did manage to breed a little something pretty:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SiXyN

the bottom was from someone, maybe the departure thread? the top is where he's trying to breed an ice for someone else. hopefully next time it will give him that ice so he can gift it away laugh.gif

but anyway, he's still waiting for the replacements for the refusing dragons to mature. so keep those fingers crossed!

Edited by daba555

FINALLYYYYY I have completed my rainbow even-gen project, started around Nov 2, 2013. Almost all the dragons (except the olive pair) are owned by me.

I am making an alternate set with different combinations of the base quadrants.

Also always happy to trade even-gens with anybody!

Rainbow Lineage egg!!

Nicely done, you two smile.gif

This probably should be posted in the "stupid things" thread, but here I am anyway.

I had planned a pretty Soulpeace lineage, with purple,because I think they go perfectly with purple. I'd desperately hoped for a consolation prize so I could get a CB SP, but no deal sad.gif

Anyway, it took a while but I finally figured something out that I think I'll like. Used someone's 5-gen chart that I believe I got the link to here or in one of the other threads, anyway.

So, my friend and I are happily breeding dragons (she has a lot of SP) and getting what I want pretty much first try, and then disaster - a 4th gen SP she bred for me bucked influence!

Fortunately, I found a home for the little darling.

Then, in looking at the "plan" while pm'ing with the recipient, I realized:

I made a mistake and needed to breed the 3rd gen father!

Now, the father used was already existing on my friend's scroll. In fact, she'd gifted out a couple of 4th gens already. So no time wasted but for the one breeding, OK, just not as easy-peasy as we thought.

Then, in the re-breed, I managed to stupidly (and you thought using the wrong father was the stupid part biggrin.gif) auto-abandon a 2nd gen SP. I'm not even going to try to get it this weekend.

The hubby has a 2nd gen SP that's what I need, and I've sent him the egg for the mate, and we'll see what we see.

Gotta say, when things seem to be going too well - they usually are!

But it's gonna be sooo purty!!!!

FINALLYYYYY I have completed my rainbow even-gen project, started around Nov 2, 2013. Almost all the dragons (except the olive pair) are owned by me.

I am making an alternate set with different combinations of the base quadrants.

Also always happy to trade even-gens with anybody!

Rainbow Lineage egg!!

That is absolutely gorgeous, congrats!

Deb, I would love to see what you do with your SPs when it is done. I am working on a SP x HH lineage. I think I got that idea here, too. This is half of what I have planned right now. The other half has been a bit more stubborn. I may take it out another generation later.

Deb, I would love to see what you do with your SPs when it is done. I am working on a SP x HH lineage. I think I got that idea here, too. This is half of what I have planned right now. The other half has been a bit more stubborn. I may take it out another generation later.

oooohhhh pretty!

I actually got the idea on my own - it's probably the only one, where I wasn't led or instigated or saw something or anything.

Like, now I want to do yours, too, because I've seen it biggrin.gif

I thought I would post when I got one half done. I only started at the end of last week, but had many already available, so it's going well, except for this little boo-boo, because I could have had a second gen ready to breed, and now I have to wait.

I'm confident there will be a new release this weekend, because why wouldn't there be? So I'm going to try and resist any more breeding, looking through the AP, etc.

Gonna be hard....or impossible wink.gif didn't last even one night laugh.gif

but, only 1 egg to keep - because apparently when one breeds purples and Soulpeaces, SP wins every time xd.png

Edited by daba555