Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

@ Kiryu I don't have any SW x GW checkers but something like this might work if you can't find anyone else that's breeding the GW X SW checker.

I agree, it was the first thing I thought of.

Very pretty lineage!

I'd suggest male silver, too-though silver seem to be worst breeding dragons atm. Lumina could be an alternative, too.

OMG, remember my hubby and his refusal and he asked me to get him some sympathy?

He re-bred the male white and it was refused also !!!!!

He can't re-breed the female on the bottom, as it's the AP dragon he found.

Holy cow, what if she refuses ALLLLLLLL the dragons????????????

Lordy.

EDIT: He began this project last August, and had pretty good luck with the nebulas and all. this is just amazing xd.png

Edited by daba555

OMG, remember my hubby and his refusal and he asked me to get him some sympathy?

Lordy.

EDIT: He began this project last August, and had pretty good luck with the nebulas and all. this is just amazing xd.png

Well, that was a really bad stroke of luck. Apparently he has a very picky lady there.

Lordy.

EDIT:  He began this project last August, and had pretty good luck with the nebulas and all.  this is just amazing  xd.png

Oh my...

...but imagine the happiness when it's done.

Edited by irercha

Oh my...

...but imagine the happiness when it's done.

if it ever is, LOL.

he's going to breed one more time, and see what happens. if it's another refusal, he's going to breed the bottom from scratch wink.gif

he never picks the easy ones, all his lineages involve blusangs, ice, nebulas and whites. and metallics, but mostly to help me.

we both really thought once he got to the 2 whites, it'd be easy-peasy blink.gif

he never picks the easy ones, all his lineages involve blusangs, ice, nebulas and whites.  and metallics, but mostly to help me.

Tell him to try something like this... or this laugh.gif

we both really thought once he got to the 2 whites, it'd be easy-peasy blink.gif

I wonder why laugh.gif

Next try for an alt.

Now to find her a mate smile.gif

An extremely lovely person gifted me her, a lineage that I've long admired and drooled over. My Sweetlings are pink, which is unhelpful of them, but I'd like to find her a nice mate anyway. I have the wherewithal to breed a pink Sweetling/Silver checker next V-day that might be a nice contrast, but for the moment I figured I'd go darker and try this. If anyone can suggest anything better, please feel free! xd.png

Advice needed!

Mum has a male Silver x female Royal Blue checker lineage that she's been working on for a long time, and has - fortunately - reached a point where her Silvers outnumber her Royal Blues! She currently has no fewer than *three* 3rd-gen Silvers who need mates. (What a thing to complain about, says her daugher whose Golds are still refusing to produce even one Gold egg!)

I know there are other people out there doing the exact same checker, so it seems reasonable that they would have plenty of Royal Blue "Silver-Fails", given the way common x rare breeding tends to go; so my question is this: Is there any easy/simple way we could volunteer to adopt these, or offer bloodswaps in exchange, directly to those who would be interested?

Putting up eggs for bloodswap hasn't been successful the last three times, and when the 3rd Silver was produced she even offered it up for bloodswap and got no offers! Is there any way to ask around/find the people who are doing identical lineage projects? (Is there a "show off your Rare checkers" thread, or "bloodswap trading only" thread, or "hey people with Silver projects, post 'em here if you need help" thread, or something?)

Thanks!

yes, yes, yes

I have wanted to do  this checker since '09, but too weak to release my adults  rolleyes.gif

thanks TJ

'09 3rd from the AP, traded for the 2nd gen  and bred  the black from mine  biggrin.gif

now for the new project with Black Teas

Ahahaha congrats~! And yeah it really kind of is great how all that worked out.

Was wondering if you might want to do a lineage swap sometime in the far future of Valentines'15? ;3

Oooh, what Black Tea project? Will it be PB?

Putting up eggs for bloodswap hasn't been successful the last three times, and  when the 3rd Silver was produced she even offered it up for bloodswap and got no offers!  Is there any way to ask around/find the people who are doing identical lineage projects?  (Is there a "show off your Rare checkers" thread, or "bloodswap trading only" thread, or "hey people with Silver projects, post 'em here if you need help" thread, or something?)

Thanks!

Weeeeelll I can think of Lineage Gifting and Trading Center but there's also Breeding/Gifting which has lists and requests that can be specific. I personally have had more experience with the latter, but then I've also been out of DC for like two years and just come back recently. Do take it with a grain of salt. Hopefully you can find what you're looking for. ^^

Advice needed!

Mum has a male Silver x female Royal Blue checker lineage that she's been working on for a long time, and has - fortunately - reached a point where her Silvers outnumber her Royal Blues! She currently has no fewer than *three* 3rd-gen Silvers who need mates. (What a thing to complain about, says her daugher whose Golds are still refusing to produce even one Gold egg!)

I know there are other people out there doing the exact same checker, so it seems reasonable that they would have plenty of Royal Blue "Silver-Fails", given the way common x rare breeding tends to go; so my question is this: Is there any easy/simple way we could volunteer to adopt these, or offer bloodswaps in exchange, directly to those who would be interested?

Putting up eggs for bloodswap hasn't been successful the last three times, and when the 3rd Silver was produced she even offered it up for bloodswap and got no offers! Is there any way to ask around/find the people who are doing identical lineage projects? (Is there a "show off your Rare checkers" thread, or "bloodswap trading only" thread, or "hey people with Silver projects, post 'em here if you need help" thread, or something?)

Thanks!

I'm not the expert here, but had she posted for the bloodswaps int he even-gen trading/gifting thread? It might do better than the regular trading threads.

But that aside, just coming here and asking will help, because people that frequent this thread love to breed...I am not currently working on the lineage, but have picked up numerous RB cast-offs from the AP and saved them so that I can.

I'd be happy to work on this, my problem being that I might have trouble getting the silver side wink.gif

Is she doing male silver or female silver?

Hopefully someone else will be able to help, although I guess RB's have been a little been of a PITA lately.

@Sinsdaemn: how totally and absolutely incredible that you have that! I hope you get your bloodswap next Valentine, that would be so amazing biggrin.gif

An extremely lovely person gifted me her, a lineage that I've long admired and drooled over. My Sweetlings are pink, which is unhelpful of them, but I'd like to find her a nice mate anyway. I have the wherewithal to breed a pink Sweetling/Silver checker next V-day that might be a nice contrast, but for the moment I figured I'd go darker and try this. If anyone can suggest anything better, please feel free! xd.png

Amazon she is a lovely person biggrin.gif She gifted me a 3rd gen and I went ahead and built a mate with Red Dorsals x Female Silvers.

This is what mine looks like. And This is what yours would look like with a similar setup. The Marrow x Silver is my other favorite with it.

Sorry for the double post but I am hoping someone here could either produce a bloodswap for a 6th gen Male Silver x Female Green Copper or to find someone that could actually use one?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/s62Uz

I need the space so I plan to AP the egg if I don't hear from someone in a bit. I"m so glad they like each other just wish it was a silver biggrin.gif

If you don't want it, I would love to have it! I only have male Silvers, so any Male Silver Lineage is always welcome! ♥

I was finally able to breed this ArsanixSilver pair and produce an egg! I'm so happy! http://dragcave.net/lineage/X6hHa

Now I just need to find a mate. Or, I should say, I have to wait until next year to find a mate.

Edited by MysticTiger

I'm back from my travels now and trying to catch up with all your lovely lineages. I got stuck on Green Copper/male Silver as I never managed to breed the second Silver, hey ho I'll keep trying.

I'd love 2 black mates for this Sweeling and and me too if anyone could oblige.

Edited by nooey

I love 2 black mates for this Sweeling and and me too if anyone could oblige.

Do you want to join those lines someday? If not, I can try this pair when I unlock (the egg will be related to one of your dragons)

Ok, I realy should stop planning new lineages, but I can't help it. What do you, guys, think about these two sprites together: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...ate=eW4fV&style? It is supposed to be hybrid x alt checker from 2nd gen on with daydream x white and white x black (or mirror) in the base. It's really tempting, but the time it's about to consume, especially with the alts... Worth a shot?

Yeah!

Edited by irercha

Yess, finally got the last 4th Gen Moonstone~ I had to rebreed the 3rd Gen male because the first one refused. It was the only refusal so far for this lineage, and I hope it stays that way.

Here's the final, if anyone is curious.

Edited by 11th

Yess, finally got the last 4th Gen Moonstone~ I had to rebreed the 3rd Gen male because the first one refused. It was the only refusal so far for this lineage, and I hope it stays that way.

Here's the final, if anyone is curious.

very pretty! I do love Moonstones, they are so gorgeous smile.gif

speaking of refusals, all y'all may remember my poor hubby had his whites refuse on a lineage, then he re-bred and they refused, too?

well, he re-bred again, and got no egg. but he did get an egg for a different lineage that he'd been trying for after finding an egg in the AP in Sept. They kept giving him blusangs, or nothing. But finally, finally, he thought he'd finish this up:

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...e%5Bborder%5D=n

and guess what? you got it! REFUSED xd.png

I feel for him - he doesn't do a lot of lineages like I do, and he's had such bad luck. I'm afraid it will discourage him completely. He's going back to trying to re-breed both of those ices, and hope for the best.

Please send some good luck vines to Edster, will ya?

sending good luck vibes.

mine has been rotten as far as the nhio x trihorn lineage is going. they won't give me any trihorns. my tangar x green won't give me a 2nd green, my horse x ridgewing likes to geve me ridgewings, and my lumina x turpentine can't give me a 2nd lumina, for those lineages the rules are that all the dragons have to come from my scroll. so now i have a bunch of breeding pairs that flood the AP with nhios, tangars, and ridgewings, and turpentines. lol

will have to see how the purple x sunsong, brimstone x canopy, and black cap x fleshcrowne go this week.

Well, the universe made an attempt at an apology with this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Y4KXp

He gave it to me, and I'm giving it to irercha, LOL. We've been trying to help her with the green copper/gold lineage, and I have fallen in love with it, too.

My second gens have not produced gold yet, and I'm waiting on a 2nd gen gold to give me 2 pairs. So he did way better than I did.

He's much more enamored of his blusang/ice/white/nebula lineage variations and it's just nice that he doesn't mind breeding other things just for me. I don't even have to threaten/bribe him much biggrin.gif

I am so happy with how my tea x Valentine came out biggrin.gif

my other pair gave a" no egg", but that means I am set for next year

I am so loving the removed Holiday restrictions biggrin.gif

I am so happy with how my tea x Valentine came out biggrin.gif

my other pair gave a" no egg", but that means I am set for next year

I am so loving the removed Holiday restrictions biggrin.gif

Very pretty! Can I get a sibling sometime for my friend who is a huge Black Tea fan and has no CB Valentines till this year?

Even if she can's breed it, which you never know because maybe she'll find things next Valentine's Day, she'll still love it smile.gif

Now, I came to complain because I cant get anything but silver for my silver/blusang lineage that I'm attempting dry.gif

I forgot I had this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/W1uPO

which I got either from a trade, or as a gift - I'm sorry I can't remember blink.gif

Then I found this on my scroll:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/1iHOG, same story - and same "I can't remember" sad.gif

I had bred this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZyhJl

to make a start on a mate for that 3rd gen.

And got this on the 4th try after 1 no interest, 1 no egg and 1 refusal:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/rMAus

All this is building to a mate for:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5Mgfn

from Elaynedragonlover, who gifted it to me.

Wanna bet if I ever get the third gens they give me nothing but blusangs? laugh.gif

Ah, well, they so purty biggrin.gif