Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

They refused. sad.gif I have rebred the Whiptail half and will try again.

oh, my, so much activity while I slept smile.gif

congrats to those who deserve it, sympathy to those who need it, and good vibes to those still waiting biggrin.gif

@Sirikith: I'm sorry I didn't keep that egg when I first found it, I didn't think I could continue it, but I had it sad.gif

Yeah biggrin.gif

, there is hope ,then, that some of our other problems will start to breed the species that we need * crossing fingers ,but not holding breath*

You mean there's still hope for these? tongue.gif

I certainly hope so, given that my Mardi Gras lineage is stuck waiting for them (since last June)...

Ok, I realy should stop planning new lineages, but I can't help it. What do you, guys, think about these two sprites together: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...ate=eW4fV&style? It is supposed to be hybrid x alt checker from 2nd gen on with daydream x white and white x black (or mirror) in the base. It's really tempting, but the time it's about to consume, especially with the alts... Worth a shot?

Ok, I realy should stop planning new lineages, but I can't help it. What do you, guys, think about these two sprites together: http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...ate=eW4fV&style? It is supposed to be hybrid x alt checker from 2nd gen on with daydream x white and white x black (or mirror) in the base. It's really tempting, but the time it's about to consume, especially with the alts... Worth a shot?

well, I hate to say it but I do like the Alt black with the SoulPeace better than a regular black---

as for a checker project- it's not something I would try myself, but who knows it might take less time than many of the other combos we have been trying-- just work on each gen as you get the alts and put it on the back burner in between. There will always be something to work on in between xd.png

Edited by dragonpuck

I seem to be getting hope at the cusp of deciding I can't continue a lineage any further. Such was the case for this 4TH GEN Marrow x Black and then a kind person traded me the pink I needed to continue or at least match up so I could get this egg <3 Now here's the last of the 4TH GENs I've been working on Black x Val'09. I know there have been some others working on similar lineages and would love to bloodswap or help give new blood. ^^

I have plans to make another 5th Gen at the moment and maybe someday I can try higher.

The amount of CBs needed for a 7th or upwards even that though. Daaaamn.

Yay, off to a good start on this new project. My last CB nhiostrife finally grew up so I just bred them all...out of 8 breedings I got 6 eggs, 1 no interest and 1 refusal. Not bad at all. The only downside is that all 6 eggs are nhiostrifes lol, I have 2 too many. Put them up for gifting in the even gen trade/gift thread if anyone's interested, the project is male BBW x female nhiostrifes.

Ahh, I almost forgot to share this.

Last year I picked up a 2nd Gen Winter Magi x Rosebud and Rosebud x Winter Magi completely by chance, so at Christmas I bred a 3rd Gen, and around Valentine's I traded for two 3rd Gen Rosebuds~ Too bad it'll be a while before I can work with them again. At least if I can find another 3rd Gen Winter Magi next Christmas they can breed two unrelated 4th Gens by next year.

Not this time... PM me if you want/need it for your project, I'm going to be stubborn and wait for an alt smile.gif

as for a  checker project- it's not something I would try myself, but who knows it might take less time than many of the other combos we have been trying-- just work on each gen as you get the alts and put it on the back burner in between. There will always be something to work on in between  xd.png

It really could take less time than some crimson lineages, I haven't thought about it laugh.gif I'll check how many cb pairs I have and go for it. There are many projects to work in between after all smile.gif

Edit: finally!

Edited by irercha

I'm wondering if someone here would be able to help me with building a mate for This? I already have one 2nd Gen gold, a 2nd Gen vine and another on the way soon. So the only thing I need is one more 2nd Gen Gold. Fun, right? xd.png

I've been trying for a swap with this little guy for about a week now with no success. So if anyone would like to do a swap or maybe would like something else bred in exchange for a 2nd gen from tri-wing SA, I'd really appreciate it. smile.gif

Also, this is pretty unlikely, but there wouldn't be anyone who'd be able to breed me a mate to this on Halloween, would there?

Stupid me didn't realize I should have traded for a 2nd Gen Val while I could, so I could just breed myself a 2nd Gen Marrow as a mate. rolleyes.gif

My pair actually threw an egg! I'll PM you with a TP. c:

Of course I can't get a Horse egg out of my Rosebud, but my Snowangel is happy to produce a Gold. rolleyes.gif I hope this will shame her into producing this week so I can stop holding up the Ethereal lineage.

oh, my, so much activity while I slept smile.gif

congrats to those who deserve it, sympathy to those who need it, and good vibes to those still waiting biggrin.gif

@Sirikith: I'm sorry I didn't keep that egg when I first found it, I didn't think I could continue it, but I had it sad.gif

that's a pity.

With the help of a friend, I could produce a mate:

=n]female 3rd PB Crimson from snow Angel x 3rd gen male PB black from alt sweetling

and: hopefully Infins trades me a sibling to him-that'd be an awesome half to breed her a mate-then I'd just need another 3rd gen Crimson from bronze Shimmer base-Or I'd use the one with snow Angels I'll get from Schneefuchs...

and: hopefully Infins trades me a sibling to him-that'd be an awesome half to breed her a mate-then I'd just need another 3rd gen Crimson from bronze Shimmer base-Or I'd use the one with snow Angels I'll get from Schneefuchs...

So prettttty ohmy.gif

good to know, if both breedings work-pretty/clean/perfect 5th gens are gifting material

and: Yes! my 3rd gen Hearseeker/Red Nebula pair likes each other APed test breeding btw...

one of the 2nd gen pairs refused( need to swap mates) and I bred the other one for surprise imperfect checker

Edited by Sirikith

Soooo, I haven't posted in a while. But I just managed another generation of my pb Pebble lineage.

Say hi to the newest baby:

6th eg pb Pebble baby - whose name will hopefully be Norvel Nafeel (provided that the influence works correctly).

OH and I just remembered. I bred this 5th eg pink baby with old pinks throughout the base. smile.gif

Edited by tiny_5nake

What was I thinking when I decided to work on a mate to this 9th gen dragon? I'm now out to 6th gen but still have so much breeding to do that it can be a little daunting. >.> Not that I'm going to stop, I just wish I had more egg slots (and the great part is that I have all the CBs I need). xd.png

Edited by ytak

What was I thinking when I decided to work on a mate to this 9th gen dragon? I'm now out to 6th gen but still have so much breeding to do that it can be a little daunting. >.> Not that I'm going to stop, I just wish I had more egg slots (and the great part is that I have all the CBs I need). xd.png

Wow! Well, at least your breedings don't result in occasional alts or hybrids. *sighs* I hate geos.

yes, yes, yes

I have wanted to do this checker since '09, but too weak to release my adults rolleyes.gif

thanks TJ

'09 3rd from the AP, traded for the 2nd gen and bred the black from mine biggrin.gif

now for the new project with Black Teas

Edited by dragonpuck

Could somone here help me out with a 4th gen user posted image from male silver checker?

this EG silver Shimmer guy needs a mate, and my two 2nd gen pairs either give me Copper eggs or nothing at all for weeks after.

he already refused this slightly imperfect mate and I can't breed him one

and: I've been trying for almost 6 weeks now without sucess to trade for a 3rd gen user posted image from male marrow checker as a mate for this 3rd EG Tinsel

help with that would be appreciated, too. I'll gladly offer two swap these wished-for eggs for other pretty lineaged even gens, includig metals.

Edited by Sirikith

Could somone here help me out with a 4th gen user posted image from male silver checker?

this EG silver Shimmer guy needs a mate, and my two 2nd gen pairs either give me Copper eggs or nothing at all for weeks after.

he already refused this slightly imperfect mate and I can't breed him one

and: I've been trying for almost 6 weeks now without sucess to trade for a 3rd gen user posted image from male marrow checker as a mate for this 3rd EG Tinsel

help with that would be appreciated, too. I'll gladly offer two swap these wished-for eggs for other pretty lineaged even gens, including metals.

I often get confused.

You want a 4th gen green copper form silver father?

If so, I am sure I can provide this. Or my hubby can. He can try for a copper sibling to this:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/vU6rm

He also just bred a 3rd-gen silver, I think he might have a mate but I'm not sure.

maybe I can breed these as soon as I get unlocked:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/jxB1d

http://dragcave.net/lineage/fTm7N

They've already produced 3 4th-gen coppers, I think I even sent one to the AP for someone to find.

I leave it to you to make sure there's no inbreeding, because if I mess up, I don't want feel bad.

Let me know.

EDIT: hubby took the green copper eggy, because he did not, in fact have a mate for his new silver.

He says thank you, and is more than happy to try for a 4th from his pair.

EDIT again: he went ahead and bred this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/yZC1K

if you want it, he'll send me a link and I'll send it to you. if you don't, please let me know and I'll take it and use it for my own project.

just a note: he's rather excited about his offspring being mated with such a pretty shimmer, and thinks the resultant offspring would be more gorgeous than offspring from another mother dry.gif did I mention he's out of work, and bored?

Edited by daba555

I don't suppose anyone has the patience to help me make a mate for this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/HFARe

xd.png

Although what other checker might look good with it?

@ Kiryu I don't have any SW x GW checkers but something like this might work if you can't find anyone else that's breeding the GW X SW checker.

Edited by dragonsrus

That could work really well, actually. Hm.

*goes to rifle through scroll*