Generation Association

Even/Perfect Generations V5

WOO HOO!

Just bred my first 6th gen PB Winter Seasonal xd.png !!!

Epic little Frosty Eggie!

And special thanks to all who helped me get to this point so far. <3

Edited by jerzeeshadow

Back at Halloween, I traded for this 4EG gold shimmer in a fit of excitement over the sprites included... and then had a bout of buyer's remorse when I really looked at it and realized I didn't know what to do for a mate.

A mere three months later, all remorse is gone and I have this 5EG pseudo mirror to show for it. smile.gif As a side note, this is the quickest I've ever been able to complete a mate (only one refusal along the way).

Back at Halloween, I traded for this 4EG gold shimmer in a fit of excitement over the sprites included... and then had a bout of buyer's remorse when I really looked at it and realized I didn't know what to do for a mate.

A mere three months later, all remorse is gone and I have this 5EG pseudo mirror to show for it. smile.gif As a side note, this is the quickest I've ever been able to complete a mate (only one refusal along the way).

very nice job. glad all that worked out!

great job on the winter jerzee!

Edited by spring_dragon

Gosh, so many lovely Seasonal lineages~ I've been working on one myself, and I think it's about time to show what's done.

At the end of December I started working on a Winter x Moonstone checker. I wanted to get as many generations done as possible before the season ended, so I decided to do one 4th Gen with male Winters and female Moonstones and the other half as a mirror to make up for any misgenders with CBs, and breed them together for the 5th Gen. This is the first 4th Gen from the male Winters~

Unfortunately, the other half isn't doing so hot. ): I have one 3rd Gen bred, but I just can't get the last 2nd Gen Winter I need for the other despite breeding three different pairs of dragons for the past five weeks. At least after this I only need to breed Moonstone eggs, so it should be easy enough to finish.

@Miaou: Ooo, that's a lovely match~ Great job on finishing it!

Edited by 11th

Just randomly dropping in to drool over your lineages.

@miaou: Wow, I'm glad that worked out! That Gen5 is fabulous, and the colors work so well together.

@11th: I like that combination! I hope your dragons start behaving better for you: that's looking really cool so far.

my first 4th gen stripe from Alt Sweet base alternating  red and black maybe  a white 5th gen ???

Oh my goodness! That is awesome, I love it!

i've been having a lot of refusals lately...

I've had a stack of refusals lately as well. Including my new pure pair, drattit.

Perhaps we get a double dose of refusals during holiday breeding as they never refuse? lol

If anyone needs a 3rd gen gold x stripe, I have a spare. PM - Gone

Edited by Shamiir

Hi all, I have a lot of checker metals needing mates. And I was wondering if anyone here was working on the same ones I am and wanted to do blood swaps. These are all the metals I have needing mates.

Silver female: 4th gen pillow, 4th gen blusang, 3rd gen hellfire, 4th gen purple, 3rd gen terrae, 3rd gen royal crimson

Gold male: 4th gen ice, 3rd gen blue copper, 3rd gen daydream, 4th gen magma

Most Ok, a couple of these I can do a blood swap with, or can breed other things in return smile.gif

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

:3c Hey, can anyone breed me a mate to this? I only have the one CB Heartseeker.

Edit: Woo got two of 'em.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Wish I had noticed before now, that I got twins... I would have traded one of them... xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kDgWx

http://dragcave.net/lineage/a1yfr

What would you do with them? Leave one unbred? Abandon one?

@oddsoxdi: It's beautiful!

Agreed, oddsoxdi, that's quite the line!

I would keep them and use one for AP breeding or trade fodder breeding. I might name it something like that, too, so I don't mix up the one I'm using seriously for personal lineages. And look at it this way, if you get a refusal, you certainly have another try!

@oddsoxdi

that is really pretty( note to self:NO NO No No more nebula lineages)

@lilysally,

I'd keep them both , with refusals like they are, and why not breed a mate and do a really pretty inbred checker biggrin.gif

as for me finally a GW

I've been populating the AP with reds!! rolleyes.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Wish I had noticed before now, that I got twins... I would have traded one of them... xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/kDgWx

http://dragcave.net/lineage/a1yfr

What would you do with them? Leave one unbred? Abandon one?

@oddsoxdi: It's beautiful!

Definitely keep them both! I only have 1 and it refused it's mate...Grrr! I can breed a new mate but it is frustrating! I have several refusals the past few days!

@oddsoxdi I LOVE it! I have a 2nd gen gold like that. Now if I can only get a 2nd gen green nebula from my dragons!!! biggrin.gif

I'm SO proud of my dragons! After a LONG time, they finally gave me this!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OXdW8  laugh.gif

beautiful smile.gif

my friend doing her red neb/gold hasn't tried to breed for a 4th gen yet, with all the Valentine stuff. The red neb just grew up last week.

I think she's afraid to try, LOL, and end up with a nebula that genders blue or something laugh.gif

Ah, well, breeding nebulas = disappointment. But when success comes, it's great!!! You must be really, really happy biggrin.gif

Here a nice little 3rd gen for whom ever is interested: Claim my egg! It's a shadow walker X guardian checker. With one of the spriter's alts. smile.gif I never feel right about try to trade any offspring since I got it for free.

This is really pretty.

...And yet I get the feeling that trying to make a checker of it is a bad idea.